I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-22-2018
    Local Time
    04:12 AM

Water vs. Coke

WATER

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (This likely applies to half the world population.)

In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied (in a University of Washington study).

Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8 to 10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

COKE

In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

Coke will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the "Hazardous Material" place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would YOU like a glass of water or Coke?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-22-2018
    Local Time
    03:12 AM

Re: Water vs. Coke

good post crazy chick

is Hungry but happy :)

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-22-2018
    Local Time

Thanks. I was reading the pub thread and noticed so many love Pepsi or Coke. No wonder there are so many overweight hyper people about.

Zero mod strikes. HAH!!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-21-2018
    Local Time
    10:12 PM
    Gifts Beer Naughty Mag Beer

Quote Originally Posted by crazygal View Post
    WATER

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (This likely applies to half the world population.)

In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied (in a University of Washington study).

Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8 to 10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

COKE

In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

Coke will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the "Hazardous Material" place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would YOU like a glass of water or Coke?
    Dang. Did anyone else get thirsty reading this?

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-22-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    Dang. Did anyone else get thirsty reading this?

Yeah but never liked Coke, don't fancy water, a Sprite would be nice though.

Zero mod strikes. HAH!!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-21-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Naughty Mag Beer

Yeah but never liked Coke, don't fancy water, a Sprite would be nice though.
    If God wanted you too drink coke instead of water he would have made the oceans full of it.

I think, therefore I post
    is is back at school.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    09-21-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cake Certificate Balloons Paintbrush Kitten Cocktail Paintbrush

Thanks. I was reading the pub thread and noticed so many love Pepsi or Coke. No wonder there are so many overweight hyper people about.
    Some people are underweight, so this doesn't always apply. In my case, I am underweight, for what I have been all my life.

I always drank diet coke, and the ortho told me not to anymore. Hard to give up one of life's little vices, when you don't really have many vices.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-22-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    If God wanted you too drink coke instead of water he would have made the oceans full of it.
    Ha ha true, I'd love a sea of pineapple juice, I'd never leave.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-22-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by chonsigirl View Post
    Some people are underweight, so this doesn't always apply. In my case, I am underweight, for what I have been all my life.

I always drank diet coke, and the ortho told me not to anymore. Hard to give up one of life's little vices, when you don't really have many vices.

I know it isn't always the persons fault. I have PSOS which makes me overweight among other things. My cousin and one of my friends drink nothing but coke and have so many health problems and are seriously obese. Both have been told to at least cut down but don't listen. One has been trying for a baby but if she won't try to help herself then it won't happen.

I think, therefore I post
    is is back at school.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    09-21-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cake Certificate Balloons Paintbrush Kitten Cocktail Paintbrush

Register to remove this ad.
    The artifical ingredients in the diet sodas are not very good for a person. And I agree about the too much sugar, it leads to being overweight.

No caffeine for me, mornings are so slow now................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast