The "I'm Logging off" thread.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
magentaflame

The "I'm Logging off" thread.

Post by magentaflame »

I've been sitting here for two hours posting, reading articles and responding to posts . (after I eventually found out how to see others posts ... has to do with a burger apparently) I've seen two people online in all that time. Then, because of time differences I may be the only one on the board. So I'm off to work in a couple of hours so best get ready. Time is 0834 . I'm logging off. Have a good day everyone.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Re: The "I'm Logging off" thread.

Post by LarsMac »

I just signed in a few minutes ago.
I'm in and out during my day, depending on what else is going on.
It's a little after 4 PM, here, and I get to go make dinner.
TTFN
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

I'm on here right now and it says I'm the only member here! :cry: I'm all alone!
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Okay Spot your avatar says you're on here somewhere! YOOHOO!! :lol: Other than that there are 5 guests. So I will be signing off and I'll check back later. Be well! :)
spot

Post by spot »

I'm not here really, I'm getting my correspondence up to date. It's nice to see you though.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Next Monday I'll be on from 6:30 am to around 4 pm eastern standard daylight savings time. I have the site running in the background at work. I check it ever now and again.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I'm here, but I only log in now & again to catch up on things.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

I'm back but I seem to be alone again. Nice to see you all when you were here! :D
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Okay Cars it says you are here somewhere.....Helloooooo!!! :lol: 8-)
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Hope6 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 pm Okay Cars it says you are here somewhere.....Helloooooo!!! :lol: 8-)
Hello Hope it's been ages .
cars

Post by cars »

magentaflame wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:25 am
Hope6 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 pm Okay Cars it says you are here somewhere.....Helloooooo!!! :lol: 8-)
Hi Hope,I'm usually "in and out" most times, only here around 10 minutes.

Sometimes, I get involved in a large post, but not often.
Cars :)
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Hi there!! yes it seems like I keep missing everybody when I come here. How are you doing?
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

cars wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:48 am

Hi Cars, yes I seem to only have time to be here a few minutes at one time. How are you?
cars

Post by cars »

Hope6 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Hi Cars, yes I seem to only have time to be here a few minutes at one time. How are you?

Hi Hope, I'm here now at 7:51 pm, I'm doing pretty good, thanks, taking pains trying to stay safe from the Covid killer! It's good to see you, take care of yourself too, be safe!
Cars :)
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

cars wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:51 pm
Hope6 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Hi Hope, I'm here now at 7:51 pm, I'm doing pretty good, thanks, taking pains trying to stay safe from the Covid killer! It's good to see you, take care of yourself too, be safe!
That's good! you stay as safe as you can! I'm still grocery shopping one day a week. Our school board just announced yesterday that students will stay on virtual learning until at least January.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Hope6 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm
Hi there!! yes it seems like I keep missing everybody when I come here. How are you doing?
quite well thank you for asking. I was just reading your restrictions posts. I hope everyone does what's needed. We've come out of lockdown after 112 days ....gradually. I feel for those who started school this year and those in their final year. How hard is that eh?
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

magentaflame wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:29 pm
quite well thank you for asking. I was just reading your restrictions posts. I hope everyone does what's needed. We've come out of lockdown after 112 days ....gradually. I feel for those who started school this year and those in their final year. How hard is that eh?
Yes I felt bad for all the seniors that graduated last year they missed out on a lot.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Hope6 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:00 pm
magentaflame wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:29 pm
Yes I felt bad for all the seniors that graduated last year they missed out on a lot.

This is what a DJ did for the kids of hughsdale primary school. They missed out on their end of primary school camp.

Return to “General Chit Chat”