Had Another Panic Attack Today!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

I don't know if i ever told y'all about this, but back a while before a joined here, i used to have panic attacks, i had a horrible feeling that if i left home the house was gonna burn down before i got back, so i got to the point that i never wanted to leave.

i would go somewhere and the whole trip home i would be scanning the horizen looking for smoke, and Lord help me if i happen to see any, i would feel like my heart was about to jump out my chest and i would be that way until i could get home and see that nothing was wrong.

It seemed to stop when i found out i was pregnant with Jacob, i guess i had so much on my mind that i managed to push it out, and i haven't had that problem since and thought i was fine.

i went shopping today, as i was driving home, i spotted that the sky was full of smoke...........all those old feelings came back!

I don't understand why or what has changed for them to return after over 2 years of not having any! :confused:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hope6;1166880 wrote: I don't know if i ever told y'all about this, but back a while before a joined here, i used to have panic attacks, i had a horrible feeling that if i left home the house was gonna burn down before i got back, so i got to the point that i never wanted to leave.

i would go somewhere and the whole trip home i would be scanning the horizen looking for smoke, and Lord help me if i happen to see any, i would feel like my heart was about to jump out my chest and i would be that way until i could get home and see that nothing was wrong.

It seemed to stop when i found out i was pregnant with Jacob, i guess i had so much on my mind that i managed to push it out, and i haven't had that problem since and thought i was fine.

i went shopping today, as i was driving home, i spotted that the sky was full of smoke...........all those old feelings came back!

I don't understand why or what has changed for them to return after over 2 years of not having any! :confused:
Maybe you have something real to worry about and this is your way of denying it:thinking:what i mean is ,,, are you ignoring somehing that needs addressing,, so therefore you bring back your unrealistic worry to cover up for the real worry:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

kazalala;1166919 wrote: Maybe you have something real to worry about and this is your way of denying it:thinking:what i mean is ,,, are you ignoring somehing that needs addressing,, so therefore you bring back your unrealistic worry to cover up for the real worry:-2

you've got a good point their honey, maybe its this whole issue with my health. :thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hope6;1166931 wrote: you've got a good point their honey, maybe its this whole issue with my health. :thinking:

If you are worried about something to do with your heath and instead of facing it and getting checked out you are trying to push it out of your mind,,, maybe your subconscous gave you something diefferent to worry about:thinking:I dont know im not a doctor:yh_rotfl it was just somehing that came to my mind when i read your OP... even if i am wrong if you have a health worry sort it out:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Get ye to the FG Hospital!:wah:
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

kazalala;1166935 wrote: If you are worried about something to do with your heath and instead of facing it and getting checked out you are trying to push it out of your mind,,, maybe your subconscous gave you something diefferent to worry about:thinking:I dont know im not a doctor:yh_rotfl it was just somehing that came to my mind when i read your OP... even if i am wrong if you have a health worry sort it out:sneaky:

got an appointment with my doctor April 7th. :)
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

qsducks;1166938 wrote: Get ye to the FG Hospital!:wah:

where is this FG hospital y'all keep talking about? :D
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hope6;1166942 wrote: got an appointment with my doctor April 7th. :)

oh good:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Hope6;1166944 wrote: where is this FG hospital y'all keep talking about? :D

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/healt ... pital.html

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

kazalala;1166948 wrote: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/healt ... pital.html

okay thanks honey! :D
Odie

Post by Odie »

Hope6;1166942 wrote: got an appointment with my doctor April 7th. :)

glad your finally going!

Panic attacks are caused from stress and I think you have been under quite a bit.;)
Life is just to short for drama.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Odie;1166990 wrote: glad your finally going!

Panic attacks are caused from stress and I think you have been under quite a bit.;)

yeah i think you're right honey

thank you for all of you concern and support, my dear lovely friend! :-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Hope6;1167176 wrote: yeah i think you're right honey

thank you for all of you concern and support, my dear lovely friend! :-4

just relax..........you'll be fine!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Those are not fun hun. My first one I ended up in the ER...I thought I was dying. I was on a lot of meds, then I found out that caffeine triggered them really bad (I was sick for a week and didn't drink any coffee). I still have mild ones but I've learned that I can breathe thru them...put all your focus on your breathing. Since hubby died I freak out, afraid that I'll have a big one and he won't be there to help me work thru it. They can be very scary.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Hope6;1166880 wrote: I don't know if i ever told y'all about this, but back a while before a joined here, i used to have panic attacks, i had a horrible feeling that if i left home the house was gonna burn down before i got back, so i got to the point that i never wanted to leave.

What Happen To This Strong Woman / Lady Who Can Do Anything Where Did She Go --- LQQking -----
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Is being afraid you'll run out of gas a panic attack. Happens every week on my car...you've got 12 miles to go before you conk out on the side of the road:lips:. It drives me nuts!

Return to “General Chit Chat”