Warm greetings from daBunnyWendy

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nothing....I'm happy tonight for some reason...dunno why:confused:

Hey Ducky:-4 How are ya ......The recent storm knocked my phone out since yesterday...hope it will be fixed by tomorrow.
daBunnyWendy7

Post by daBunnyWendy7 »

Sounds delish! We like our local pizzaria, too. Very fresh w lots of herbs and spices! MMM!
Wendybunny

Everyone can make the world a better place!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1185677 wrote: Nothing....I'm happy tonight for some reason...dunno why:confused:

Hey Ducky:-4 How are ya ......The recent storm knocked my phone out since yesterday...hope it will be fixed by tomorrow.

I'm fine...I think we are both experiencing the giggles tonight...jeez & who wouldn't after 9 days of crappy weather.:yh_rotfl

daBunnyWendy7;1185680 wrote: Sounds delish! We like our local pizzaria, too. Very fresh w lots of herbs and spices! MMM!

OMG, it is soooo good. We are getting it tomorrow night which means:sneaky:, Iwill get if for brekkie on Sunday.:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

Kathy Ellen;1185294 wrote: Oh Ally, I love whales and dophins:-4 You're a lucky girl, ya are:-6

they are adorable kathy and they come right up to u and u hand feed them and stroke them they love it,then they go back out to sea.They sem to know wen the foods avalable lol.All the food is supplied by the rangers there.:-4:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

daBunnyWendy7;1185412 wrote: Ally,that looks like fun! When we went to Kawaii, Hawaii for our honeymoon we saw dolphins as well as whales and cute sea turtles!!! So neat!!! One of the whales went directly under or catamaran and We got a closeup view! What a big eye he had!!! :D

Do you fish for the food you feed the dolphins? Or do you buy fish from a fish monger?

wendy there are rangers there to protect them and they give u the food to feed them its a sanctuary as such.:-4:-4
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ally;1185699 wrote: they are adorable kathy and they come right up to u and u hand feed them and stroke them they love it,then they go back out to sea.They sem to know wen the foods avalable lol.All the food is supplied by the rangers there.:-4:-4

Ally:-4

I swim with the whales, dolphins and turtles.....They are my friends:-6

Ally

Post by Ally »

Kathy Ellen;1185705 wrote: Ally:-4

I swim with the whales, dolphins and turtles.....They are my friends:-6

Oh how beautifull kathy u lucky girl.i love them there adorable.:-4:-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I"m a pisces so I know what it's like also to swim in the ocean...jeez, could sit out in the deep blue all day...don't want to be caught in low tide though:wah:
Ally

Post by Ally »

qsducks;1185720 wrote: I"m a pisces so I know what it's like also to swim in the ocean...jeez, could sit out in the deep blue all day...don't want to be caught in low tide though:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl beached whale..........................no offence there ducky.:-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ally;1185760 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl beached whale..........................no offence there ducky.:-4

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl...although I could use a few pounds off:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

qsducks;1185764 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl...although I could use a few pounds off:yh_rotfl

nah u look ok to me :-6
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ally;1185768 wrote: nah u look ok to me :-6

ah, you've seen the FG video of the chicks?
Ally

Post by Ally »

qsducks;1185771 wrote: ah, you've seen the FG video of the chicks?

Yep ur the blonde one arnt u.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I no I no ur not.lol.just checking.

Return to “Introductions”