One Millions Views..FOC Thread.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Some of you may love some of us ....others may keep away from some of us like the plague......but Ive just noticed that The FOC Thread apart from nearly reaching 67,000 Posts in all has had over a Million Views .....I just want to thank those that have posted at times and those who we have come to know and love and heres to the next Million Views:wah:;):guitarist:-6

Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Way to go FOC!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah:

I have many "views" on a few of my threads as well. Views don't always match posts.................a Forum Garden truth.

I guess sometimes, "mums" the word. :wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

along-for-the-ride;1186444 wrote: :wah:

I have many "views" on a few of my threads as well. Views don't always match posts.................a Forum Garden truth.

I guess sometimes, "mums" the word. :wah:
I aint a clue what you mean babe:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl but I do know the amount of views as ive checked and of course the views are higher than the posts.... but we are all very proud that its had over the Million so much so Im going to take you all up the pub later:wah::guitarist:guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

chonsigirl;1186441 wrote: Way to go FOC!Fanks Chonsi and you also have been a little Foc'er sometimes aint ye.

:D:-4
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Carolly;1186448 wrote: Fanks Chonsi and you also have been a little Foc'er sometimes aint ye.

:D:-4 Congratulations to all at FG but being a timid shy soul, I would never dream of forcing my opinions on anyone. I just go with the flow and agree with everyone. :-2:-3
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186450 wrote: Congratulations to all at FG but being a timid shy soul, I would never dream of forcing my opinions on anyone. I just go with the flow and agree with everyone. :-2:-3What opinions you daft mare:yh_rotfl and as for the rest of what you say.............I do know that Oscar.....you remind me of a little Angel so innocent and sweet and not the type to answer back...........in your dreams lady:-5:-5:rolleyes::wah::D
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1186451 wrote: What opinions you daft mare:yh_rotfl and as for the rest of what you say.............I do know that Oscar.....you remind me of a little Angel so innocent and sweet and not the type to answer back...........in your dreams lady:-5:-5:rolleyes::wah::D :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Are you dis-agreeing with me Mrs? :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Hope the Mad Oz dont get to drunk and pass out again at her pc.:-3
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1186453 wrote: Hope the Mad Oz dont get to drunk and pass out again at her pc.:-3 I hope gmc passes out :sneaky::sneaky:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186452 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Are you dis-agreeing with me Mrs? :yh_rotflAs if dearheart:rolleyes::D:p
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186454 wrote: I hope gmc passes out :sneaky::sneaky:He stays away from us and can you blame him:D....his abit to upmarket and clever for us:o
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1186456 wrote: He stays away from us and can you blame him:D....his abit to upmarket and clever for us:o No he's not :yh_rotfl He told me he was a hippie, he votes SNP and he wears a sporran. He doesn't use toilet paper, he uses Scottish heather instead and he's always down the pub fighting in car parks. :yh_rotfl He's not tough either..... He's a big girls blouse and that chookie is his wife. :yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186457 wrote: No he's not :yh_rotfl He told me he was a hippie, he votes SNP and he wears a sporran. He doesn't use toilet paper, he uses Scottish heather instead and he's always down the pub fighting in car parks. :yh_rotfl He's not tough either..... He's a big girls blouse and that chookie is his wife. :yh_rotflGawd help us.....his more upmarket than us lot than I thought:eek::-3
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1186459 wrote: Gawd help us.....his more upmarket than us lot than I thought:eek::-3 On reflection, I think your right :wah:

You know that galbally lives in a shed cos his mum won't let him in the house with his scientisting stuff don't you?
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186463 wrote: On reflection, I think your right :wah:

You know that galbally lives in a shed cos his mum won't let him in the house with his scientisting stuff don't you?Is it central heated:-3
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1186464 wrote: Is it central heated:-3 No.... his mum cut the electric off to his shed when he tried to make gas out of old bits of wool and cheese.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186465 wrote: No.... his mum cut the electric off to his shed when he tried to make gas out of old bits of wool and cheese.Thats not right.....I must remember to send him a hot water bottle at Xmas.....I will take one from my stock:D.Wish Mad Oz was about so I could upset her:-5
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1186468 wrote: Thats not right.....I must remember to send him a hot water bottle at Xmas.....I will take one from my stock:D.Wish Mad Oz was about so I could upset her:-5 Can you send him an electric one so he can plug that water into the mains? :thinking:

Mad Oz Bird is probably in a drunken heap some-where unconsious :yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1186471 wrote: Can you send him an electric one so he can plug that water into the mains? :thinking:

Mad Oz Bird is probably in a drunken heap some-where unconsious :yh_rotflNo she will be asleep.....if I type abit louder she may hear me and wake up:D

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Congrats to all the Foc'ers. You are a brilliant and wonderful group of friends. I lubs all of you:-4:-4:p;)

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1186474 wrote: Congrats to all the Foc'ers. You are a brilliant and wonderful group of friends. I lubs all of you:-4:-4:p;)

Well im glad someone likes us:)...Kathy you have been such a good Friend to all of us I cant begin to thankyou for your true Friendship to each person on that Thread.You are like a bright light that always shines and your kind thoughts with what you send us in the post at times shows me that you are a true Friend.Thanks Kathy for being this truely good Friend and loving us all with our faults and all:-4:-4:-4
abbey

Post by abbey »

Blimey Cags at this rate Tombstone will have to close it and start a friends of carol MK3. :-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1186478 wrote: Well im glad someone likes us:)...Kathy you have been such a good Friend to all of us I cant begin to thankyou for your true Friendship to each person on that Thread.You are like a bright light that always shines and your kind thoughts with what you send us in the post at times shows me that you are a true Friend.Thanks Kathy for being this truely good Friend and loving us all with our faults and all:-4:-4:-4

Oh Carol:-4

Thank you so much. I feel the same way about all of you. You are all so special to me and hold a warm place in my heart.

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

abbey;1186480 wrote: Blimey Cags at this rate Tombstone will have to close it and start a friends of carol MK3. :-6Schhhhh its our secret;):D
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

wow!!!!!!! just goes to show how nosey people are:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

well done us!!!!!!:sneaky::p:D:D:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1186499 wrote: wow!!!!!!! just goes to show how nosey people are:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

well done us!!!!!!:sneaky::p:D:D:D

Kaz I for one do not make any apologises for being proud we have reached 67,000 posts and over a million have viewed it and thats why I put this up.You guys are the best....you really are:-4:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1186505 wrote: Kaz I for one do not make any apologises for being proud we have reached 67,000 posts and over a million have viewed it and thats why I put this up.You guys are the best....you really are:-4:-4
awww shucks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I know:D:p:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1186486 wrote: Oh Carol:-4

Thank you so much. I feel the same way about all of you. You are all so special to me and hold a warm place in my heart.

I know many dont understand us .....thats fine also as everybody is different....again thanks Kathy:-4:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1186505 wrote: Kaz I for one do not make any apologises for being proud we have reached 67,000 posts and over a million have viewed it and thats why I put this up.You guys are the best....you really are:-4:-4

Actually i remember when we "landed" here:yh_rotfl i wonder now when i see new people arriving and some of the comments left for them ,,, what did people who were already here think of a gang of mad english women descending on their forum and diving head first in to their own bloody thread:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl i mean how cheeky must we have looked:yh_rotfl anyway i love our thread ,, even though ita had its ups and downs ,, ins and outs,,, seriosness and hilarity ,, its just great:Dand long may it continue:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1186507 wrote: awww shucks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I know:D:p:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflIm being to nice......I must be going down with somefing:-3
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1186509 wrote: Actually i remember when we "landed" here:yh_rotfl i wonder now when i see new people arriving and some of the comments left for them ,,, what did people who were already here think of a gang of mad english women descending on their forum and diving head first in to their own bloody thread:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl i mean how cheeky must we have looked:yh_rotfl anyway i love our thread ,, even though ita had its ups and downs ,, ins and outs,,, seriosness and hilarity ,, its just great:Dand long may it continue:guitaristYes Kaz we have been through alot on that Thread havent we....so many laughs ive nearly peed meself at times.....and yet also some very serious issues discussed.....ive lost track with the rows ive had with the Mad Oz but still love her to bits.....our RL issues have also spilled into it at times where we have tried to help each other.Ali my Friend for a few years came and joined us as well as others who have become so dear.We have lost a few on the way but also that happens in the RW.We have come to learn who likes us and who dont and also accepted that as theres nothing we can do about it and its their choice.Kaz just one more thing......thanks for being such a good friend to me on here and in the RW.....oh boy heres the tears so better go.:-4:-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1186513 wrote: Yes Kaz we have been through alot on that Thread havent we....so many laughs ive nearly peed meself at times.....and yet also some very serious issues discussed.....ive lost track with the rows ive had with the Mad Oz but still love her to bits.....our RL issues have also spilled into it at times where we have tried to help each other.Ali my Friend for a few years came and joined us as well as others who have become so dear.We have lost a few on the way but also that happens in the RW.We have come to learn who likes us and who dont and also accepted that as theres nothing we can do about it and its their choice.Kaz just one more thing......thanks for being such a good friend to me on here and in the RW.....oh boy heres the tears so better go.:-4:-4

omg ye silly tart:rolleyes::-4

thanks you too:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

WoW 1 MILLION VIEWS:-6

Mind i'm not surprised really, it is the best thread on FG:p

The things that sets FOC apart is the care, sharing and understanding that we give on another. Fun, Laughter and tears sometimes.

Friends that im happy to hold close to my heart....Couldnt meet a better bunch of people.

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;1186517 wrote: WoW 1 MILLION VIEWS:-6

Mind i'm not surprised really, it is the best thread on FG:p

The things that sets FOC apart is the care, sharing and understanding that we give on another. Fun, Laughter and tears sometimes.

Friends that im happy to hold close to my heart....Couldnt meet a better bunch of people.

Well....what can I say about you Chez......not alot so I wont:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Joking of course.....I could go on about what a witty.....charming.....loving.....helpful person......but enough about me:yh_rotfl......Chez yer one very special lady and never forget that;):-4
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;1186522 wrote: Well....what can I say about you Chez......not alot so I wont:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Joking of course.....I could go on about what a witty.....charming.....loving.....helpful person......but enough about me:yh_rotfl......Chez yer one very special lady and never forget that;):-4

soppy cow:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1186440 wrote: Some of you may love some of us ....others may keep away from some of us like the plague......but Ive just noticed that The FOC Thread apart from nearly reaching 67,000 Posts in all has had over a Million Views .....I just want to thank those that have posted at times and those who we have come to know and love and heres to the next Million Views:wah:;):guitarist:-6

YIPPEE, WE DID IT!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

Congratulations to all of my FOCer friends!:guitarist:guitarist

-thank you Carol for making it what it is.

I have never had so much fun, so many stupid laughs!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

On the FOC thread, are so many people who really care and have concern daily, people there remember if you have a doctors appointment, or if your just down one day, its nice to see to many posting, 'Odie how did your doctors appointment go?'........these things we all need, for people to really care about us and show it!

You cannot find more truer, honest, caring, devoted and upfront friends as on your thread!

whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1186529 wrote: YIPPEE, WE DID IT!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

Congratulations to all of my FOCer friends!:guitarist:guitarist

CONGRATULATIONS CAROL FOR LETTING THIS BABY FOCer ON BOARD!

I have never had so much fun, so many stupid laughs!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

So many people who really care and have concern daily, people there remember if you have a doctors appointment, or if your just down one day, its nice to see to many posting, 'Odie how did your doctors appointment go?'........these things we all need, for people to really care about us and show.

You just cannot find my truer, honest, caring, devoted and upfront friends as on your thread!

whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!:DOdie they are lovely words...............Thankyou and your very Welcome;):-4
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Three Cheers for the thread & all who write & read there.

I don't get to be there as much as I would like anymore.I try to get there at least once a day when I am home,which isn't much lately it is a great place to come visit.

I was adopted by the Focer's (well I just moved in actually) they felt sorry for me & let me stay,threw me a lifeline;):yh_rotfl

Have a rant ,rave ,cry ,laugh.Put a bit of poetry up.

I have used it for all of the reasons above .

Most of all I have used it to keep in touch with some really lovely people.

People who care & who late last year helped me out more than they will ever know.:-4:-4:-4

So thanks to all of you it has been a pleasure to contribute to your thread :-6:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1186453 wrote: Hope the Mad Oz dont get to drunk and pass out again at her pc.:-3

:p:p:p
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1186447 wrote: I aint a clue what you mean babe:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl but I do know the amount of views as ive checked and of course the views are higher than the posts.... but we are all very proud that its had over the Million so much so Im going to take you all up the pub later:wah::guitarist:guitarist

I will come to the pub with you....but dont forget to put your wig on :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1186635 wrote: :p:p:p

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

chezzie;1186517 wrote: wow 1 million views:-6

mind i'm not surprised really, it is the best thread on fg:p

the things that sets foc apart is the care, sharing and understanding that we give on another. Fun, laughter and tears sometimes.

Friends that im happy to hold close to my heart....couldnt meet a better bunch of people.

yeah!

And thanks for letting me in as a baby FOcer!:-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1186510 wrote: Im being to nice......I must be going down with somefing:-3

you got that right:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

mrsK;1186598 wrote: Three Cheers for the thread & all who write & read there.

I don't get to be there as much as I would like anymore.I try to get there at least once a day when I am home,which isn't much lately it is a great place to come visit.

I was adopted by the Focer's (well I just moved in actually) they felt sorry for me & let me stay,threw me a lifeline;):yh_rotfl

Have a rant ,rave ,cry ,laugh.Put a bit of poetry up.

I have used it for all of the reasons above .

Most of all I have used it to keep in touch with some really lovely people.

People who care & who late last year helped me out more than they will ever know.:-4:-4:-4

So thanks to all of you it has been a pleasure to contribute to your thread :-6:-6
I remember how you H first came into my life.....not knowing me and yet sending me a lovely pm when I was going through a bad time.....you have a big heart and one that gives so many so much comfort and we all love you for that:-4:-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1186636 wrote:

I will come to the pub with you....but dont forget to put your wig on :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOh what a surprise....the word Pub is mentioned and the Mad Oz appears:rolleyes::yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1186669 wrote: Oh what a surprise....the word Pub is mentioned and the Mad Oz appears:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

Along with the mad Duck:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1186669 wrote: Oh what a surprise....the word Pub is mentioned and the Mad Oz appears:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

she likes her scotch doesn't she?:sneaky:
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Odie;1186672 wrote: she likes her scotch doesn't she?:sneaky:

yes:sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Ally

Post by Ally »

a very big congrats to all that have posted.well done girls.:-4 wheres my chammpers if kay can get scotch i can get chammpers.:yh_rotfl

Return to “General Chit Chat”