The next Robbie Williams maybe?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Also on tonight's Britains' Got Talent the gorgeous 17 year old Shaun Smith sings 'Aint No Sunshine' for the judges. I LOVE this song and he sings it BEAUTIFULLY! :-6 WOW!! :-6

YouTube - Shaun Smith - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 Ep 5
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Rapunzel;1186219 wrote: Also on tonight's Britains' Got Talent the gorgeous 17 year old Shaun Smith sings 'Aint No Sunshine' for the judges. I LOVE this song and he sings it BEAUTIFULLY! :-6 WOW!! :-6

That was an interesting performance. He obviously enjoys singing which I can tell by the way he holds his stomach. (Don't ask.)

He has a distinct voice and, interestingly, a part of that voice is created by the fact that he sings through his nose so I don't know if singing lessons would help or hinder his distinct sound. Being a rugby player has helped to develop his lungs.

He has a natural eye for the audience though who clearly loved him in return. I think he could do well as long as no one tampers with his voice until he's into his late 20s, early 30s.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Huge, huge, huge talent he will be a star and soon and what a good looking clean cut young man he is. :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I just put his youtube on your never jusdge a book by its cover thread:D:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Great song for sure. He needs to open it up from the gut a little more though.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1186390 wrote: Great song for sure. He needs to open it up from the gut a little more though. Surely that would be revolting and messy?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

oscar;1186434 wrote: Surely that would be revolting and messy?

:yh_rotfl

That is truly a "Nomadic" reply.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:wah: You mean belt it out more the kids has talent.

Great song for sure. He needs to open it up from the gut a little more though.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Rapunzel;1186219 wrote: Also on tonight's Britains' Got Talent the gorgeous 17 year old Shaun Smith sings 'Aint No Sunshine' for the judges. I LOVE this song and he sings it BEAUTIFULLY! :-6 WOW!! :-6

I just watched this wee fella on the repeat tonight .... He gave me goosebumps! :)
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

kazalala;1186365 wrote: I just put his youtube on your never jusdge a book by its cover thread:D:yh_rotfl

Lol thanks! :-6 I was going to put him on there but thought the thread might disappear before folks got to see him. :)
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

pinkchick;1186563 wrote: I just watched this wee fella on the repeat tonight .... He gave me goosebumps! :)

He's fab isn't he? :) As Nomad said he probably needs to learn how to control his breathing more as he sings, but he's got the looks and the voice - I can see him becoming a big star. :yh_star
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

rapunzel;1186606 wrote: he's fab isn't he? :) as nomad said he probably needs to learn how to control his breathing more as he sings, but he's got the looks and the voice - i can see him becoming a big star. :yh_star

fabulous!! :)
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Ally

Post by Ally »

rapunzel;1186606 wrote: he's fab isn't he? :) as nomad said he probably needs to learn how to control his breathing more as he sings, but he's got the looks and the voice - i can see him becoming a big star. :yh_star

he is fantastic and seems like a realy nice kid to boot.he will go a long way.its gonna be a hard choice to pick the winner there are so many good ones on it.:-6

Return to “General Chit Chat”