One Millions Views..FOC Thread.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Odie

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1186691 wrote: yes:sneaky:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1186694 wrote: a very big congrats to all that have posted.well done girls.:-4 wheres my chammpers if kay can get scotch i can get chammpers.:yh_rotfl

hey, congrats to you to........your a baby baby FOCer now!:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

Odie;1186697 wrote: hey, congrats to you to........your a baby baby FOCer now!:-4

iV BEEN TOLD IV ALWAYS BEEN A FOCer:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

I just want to thank all of you for taking me in. You have all been so nice to me, a complete stranger. I feel honored to be a part of this great forum.

I dearly love all of you :-4 and hope this forum lives a long and happy life.
Ally

Post by Ally »

sunshine;1186718 wrote: i just want to thank all of you for taking me in. You have all been so nice to me, a complete stranger. I feel honored to be a part of this great forum.

sunshine u are no longer a stranger ur one of us now,and the forum is better because u have joined us.:-4:-4
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Ally;1186720 wrote: sunshine u are no longer a stranger ur one of us now,and the forum is better because u have joined us.:-4:-4
Now I am really crying. Thank you Ally. :-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1186703 wrote: iV BEEN TOLD IV ALWAYS BEEN A FOCer:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Sunshine;1186718 wrote: I just want to thank all of you for taking me in. You have all been so nice to me, a complete stranger. I feel honored to be a part of this great forum.

You were never a stranger here as you also welcomed us back to and posted back and cared about us.:-6

welcome baby focer!:-4
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Carolly;1186440 wrote: Some of you may love some of us ....others may keep away from some of us like the plague......but Ive just noticed that The FOC Thread apart from nearly reaching 67,000 Posts in all has had over a Million Views .....I just want to thank those that have posted at times and those who we have come to know and love and heres to the next Million Views:wah:;):guitarist:-6

People like a bit of a banter , keep up the good work Carol !!!:-6:-6:-6:-6
Ally

Post by Ally »

sunshine;1186722 wrote: now i am really crying. Thank you ally. :-4

aww sunshine i didnt mean to make u cry:-1its just nice to have a lovely caring person join us as we all strive to be like that.:-4:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

Odie;1186724 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

HEHEHEHEH I CAN FOC WITH THE BEST OF EM :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Ally;1186730 wrote: HEHEHEHEH I CAN FOC WITH THE BEST OF EM :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

TART:rolleyes:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Ally

Post by Ally »

kayleneaussie;1186735 wrote: TART:rolleyes:

YEP.:driving:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

You guys having the same down time as myself at the moment .....no one else is here.:-3:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1186730 wrote: HEHEHEHEH I CAN FOC WITH THE BEST OF EM :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

womanizer.:sneaky:
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

fuzzywuzzy;1186739 wrote: You guys having the same down time as myself at the moment .....no one else is here.:-3:wah:

aussie, aussie, aussie, oi,oi,oi :guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1186739 wrote: You guys having the same down time as myself at the moment .....no one else is here.:-3:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

its Sunday night, Monday -1 am here!:wah::wah::wah:
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

With all the horrible nasty things you hear about being spread via internet its nice to know that love and friendship are also alive and well and right here on FOC:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

victoria;1186773 wrote: with all the horrible nasty things you hear about being spread via internet its nice to know that love and friendship are also alive and well and right here on foc:-4

yep there are still alota nice people around.:-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

kayleneaussie;1186746 wrote: aussie, aussie, aussie, oi,oi,oi :guitarist

i second that.:-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Sunshine;1186718 wrote: I just want to thank all of you for taking me in. You have all been so nice to me, a complete stranger. I feel honored to be a part of this great forum.

I dearly love all of you :-4 and hope this forum lives a long and happy life.Sunshine.....your like your name and so pleased you found us.:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Ally

Post by Ally »

Carolly;1186787 wrote: Sunshine.....your like your name and so pleased you found us.:-4

mabe ill ask u carol but how do u do the big coloured wrighting and how did u do tweetie pie and the wrighting.:-5:-5remember u have to speak slowely for me.:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Ally;1186792 wrote: mabe ill ask u carol but how do u do the big coloured wrighting and how did u do tweetie pie and the wrighting.:-5:-5remember u have to speak slowely for me.:yh_rotfl

press post reply ok.................u will see up the top A that is for color next to it is sizes and the B makes it thicker :guitarist:guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ive just come online for a short while and there was a pm waiting for me.It was a very long and full of details one and has moved me so much that it brought tears to my eyes....I know thats not unusual as most of you know Im a soppy cow and cant handle certain compliments.Oh I know I jest and I know Im full of it at times but those that really know me know the real soft me......dont you Kaz;)

Im not going to say who wrote the pm here as it wouldnt be right but it brought such a lump to my throat that even now as I type those tears keep coming.

Sometimes like we all do I feel so down over things that happen here....a nasty comment.....a feel of total ignorance even at times over something you feel has been taken the wrong way or even the way you feel another memeber is treating you.....guess you all know what I mean.Ive even thought of leaving here more than once and because of some true friends here ive never followed it through.The pm I recieved today I will never delete.....ever.It is the most moving one ive ever read and the nicest.Suddenly I dont feel that certain words I have wrote in the past have fallen on deaf ears and out there they are reading.This person joined FG because of us.....can you believe that and become a subscriber because they wanted to read something they couldnt about us ..... unless they did .Now I dont mean this post to sound big headed in any way but the fact is as proud as I am of the FOC Thread with all the knocks it may get at times and the thoughts of some not coming anywhere near it ....then out of the blue I get such a moving pm ....oh boy I read it and its been worth the tears at times.....its been worth the unhappiness when we feel we cant do right and its been worth the odd nasty comment even.Yes one pm can do that.

Focers.......I do nuf love you ye know............

Thankyou to the person who wrote it and you have touched me more than you will ever know....if you want to make your presence known thats upto you but otherwise it will be just between us.Your pm also made me so proud even more of our Thread........let em knock......let em ignore.....that one pm has shown me it really dosent matter as we are reaching the ones that really matter and I Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for that.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ally;1186792 wrote: mabe ill ask u carol but how do u do the big coloured wrighting and how did u do tweetie pie and the wrighting.:-5:-5remember u have to speak slowely for me.:yh_rotflOh I just love you guys:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

kayleneaussie;1186797 wrote: press post reply ok.................u will see up the top a that is for color next to it is sizes and the b makes it thicker :guitarist:guitarist

ok okok see nothing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ally

Post by Ally »

Carolly;1186800 wrote: Oh I just love you guys:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

AWWW U SOPPY COW.:-4:-4:-4:-4WOT A LOVELY POST CAROL UR A SETIMENTAL OLD GIRL ARN'T U AND THATS WHY WE LOVE YA WE WOULDNT HAVE U ANY OTHER WAY GIRL.:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_kiss:yh_kiss:yh_kiss:yh_kiss
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

ally;1186801 wrote: ok okok see nothing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:-5:-5:-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
Ally

Post by Ally »

kayleneaussie;1186806 wrote: :-5:-5:-5

yep:-5:-5:-5:-5 how do u think i feel.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Ally;1186808 wrote: yep:-5:-5:-5:-5 how do u think i feel.

ALLY HAVE YA GOT YA GLASSES ON :sneaky::rolleyes:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Ally

Post by Ally »

kayleneaussie;1186810 wrote: ally have ya got ya glasses on :sneaky::rolleyes:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Carolly;1186798 wrote: Ive just come online for a short while and there was a pm waiting for me.It was a very long and full of details one and has moved me so much that it brought tears to my eyes....I know thats not unusual as most of you know Im a soppy cow and cant handle certain compliments.Oh I know I jest and I know Im full of it at times but those that really know me know the real soft me......dont you Kaz;)

Im not going to say who wrote the pm here as it wouldnt be right but it brought such a lump to my throat that even now as I type those tears keep coming.

Sometimes like we all do I feel so down over things that happen here....a nasty comment.....a feel of total ignorance even at times over something you feel has been taken the wrong way or even the way you feel another memeber is treating you.....guess you all know what I mean.Ive even thought of leaving here more than once and because of some true friends here ive never followed it through.The pm I recieved today I will never delete.....ever.It is the most moving one ive ever read and the nicest.Suddenly I dont feel that certain words I have wrote in the past have fallen on deaf ears and out there they are reading.This person joined FG because of us.....can you believe that and become a subscriber because they wanted to read something they couldnt about us ..... unless they did .Now I dont mean this post to sound big headed in any way but the fact is as proud as I am of the FOC Thread with all the knocks it may get at times and the thoughts of some not coming anywhere near it ....then out of the blue I get such a moving pm ....oh boy I read it and its been worth the tears at times.....its been worth the unhappiness when we feel we cant do right and its been worth the odd nasty comment even.Yes one pm can do that.

Thankyou to the person who wrote it and you have touched me more than you will ever know....if you want to make your presence known thats upto you but otherwise it will be just between us.Your pm also made me so proud even more of our Thread........let em knock......let em ignore.....that one pm has shown me it really dosent matter as we are reaching the ones that really matter and I Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for that.Meant to add.....Kay and Ali will you two behave when Im trying to be serious fgs:-5:-5:-5:rolleyes:....oh gawd what am I gonna do with you lot:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

Carolly;1186814 wrote: Meant to add.....Kay and Ali will you two behave when Im trying to be serious fgs:-5:-5:-5:rolleyes:....oh gawd what am I gonna do with you lot:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

WOT................................DOH heheh im trying to learn and my teacher not doin her job properly lol:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

ally;1186820 wrote: wot................................doh heheh im trying to learn and my teacher not doin her job properly lol:yh_rotfl

you havent been going to school thats why you dont understand :-5:-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1186814 wrote: Meant to add.....Kay and Ali will you two behave when Im trying to be serious fgs:-5:-5:-5:rolleyes:....oh gawd what am I gonna do with you lot:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_angel:yh_angel:yh_angel
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Post by Odie »

victoria;1186773 wrote: with all the horrible nasty things you hear about being spread via internet its nice to know that love and friendship are also alive and well and right here on foc:-4

yup..........still so many people around that honestly care.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1186798 wrote: Ive just come online for a short while and there was a pm waiting for me.It was a very long and full of details one and has moved me so much that it brought tears to my eyes....I know thats not unusual as most of you know Im a soppy cow and cant handle certain compliments.Oh I know I jest and I know Im full of it at times but those that really know me know the real soft me......dont you Kaz;)

Thankyou to the person who wrote it and you have touched me more than you will ever know....if you want to make your presence known thats upto you but otherwise it will be just between us.Your pm also made me so proud even more of our Thread........let em knock......let em ignore.....that one pm has shown me it really dosent matter as we are reaching the ones that really matter and I Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for that.

yup......we all get hurt by those things............

but then...tomorrow is anther fabulous day!:guitarist:guitarist
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Aw,, that must be a good pm to make you say those things Carol... its so nice innit when someone takes the time and trouble:):-6:D:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Most of them are mine. I keep tabs on people talking behind my back.

Of the 1 million hits in 782,464 instances I discovered suspicious goings on.
I AM AWESOME MAN
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Nomad;1186969 wrote: Most of them are mine. I keep tabs on people talking behind my back.

Of the 1 million hits in 782,464 instances I discovered suspicious goings on.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl well i will make sure to talk about you more often then:sneaky::D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1186966 wrote: Aw,, that must be a good pm to make you say those things Carol... its so nice innit when someone takes the time and trouble:):-6:D:D

Yes, it does make you day sometimes doesn't it. Very happy to hear Carolly having a good day also. And no, I didn't pm her.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

kazalala;1186970 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl well i will make sure to talk about you more often then:sneaky::D

Dont worry. Everything youve ever said is being documented and filed for a future trial. My trial will make Nuremburg look like a day at Sea World.
I AM AWESOME MAN
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Nomad;1186973 wrote: Dont worry. Everything youve ever said is being documented and filed for a future trial. My trial will make Nuremburg look like a day at Sea World.

Good i like seals:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1186966 wrote: Aw,, that must be a good pm to make you say those things Carol... its so nice innit when someone takes the time and trouble:):-6:D:DMakes up for those days Kaz when I have thought......why bother and ive had enough wasting my time and energy.....just one pm can wipe all that away....an amazing thing the Internet thats for sure.;)
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Hello guys,, sorry its took so long to get on here,, but better late than never,

May i Congratuate everone on helping the thread make one million,

A lot of friends have been made and a lot of help and advice given, its nice to know theres always someone to chat to on a rainy day.

Anyway its nice to have met u all. xxxxxxx
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1187071 wrote: Hello guys,, sorry its took so long to get on here,, but better late than never,

May i Congratuate everone on helping the thread make one million,

A lot of friends have been made and a lot of help and advice given, its nice to know theres always someone to chat to on a rainy day.

Anyway its nice to have met u all. xxxxxxx
you going somewhere??:-3:p:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Post by shazzoom »

Oh it seems i was talking in past tense,, lol

Going no where as far as i know
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1187093 wrote: Oh it seems i was talking in past tense,, lol

Going no where as far as i know

Good Girl;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Carolly;1186787 wrote: Sunshine.....your like your name and so pleased you found us.:-4

:o You all are going to make me buy a larger hat size aren't ya.

You are the special ones. Without you and your kind and loving ways, this forum would be blah.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Sunshine;1187184 wrote: :o You all are going to make me buy a larger hat size aren't ya.

You are the special ones. Without you and your kind and loving ways, this forum would be blah.Oh gawd the ones who cant stand the sight of our names are gonna love us even more now:rolleyes::wah:;)

Return to “General Chit Chat”