One Millions Views..FOC Thread.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Ally

Post by Ally »

Carolly;1187205 wrote: Oh gawd the ones who cant stand the sight of our names are gonna love us even more now:rolleyes::wah:;)

who gives a flying truck carol.......they dont like it stay away.lets just have a good old laugh thats wot we'r here for.Not enough of it at the mo with all the world probs goin on.Just to make us even happier our illustrous treasurer is bringing in our budget tonight..............................cant wait for that one.:-5:-5:-5
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Ally;1187248 wrote: who gives a flying truck carol.......they dont like it stay away.lets just have a good old laugh thats wot we'r here for.Not enough of it at the mo with all the world probs goin on.Just to make us even happier our illustrous treasurer is bringing in our budget tonight..............................cant wait for that one.:-5:-5:-5

well its tough times at the moment so I am not expecting it to be a good one:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1187205 wrote: Oh gawd the ones who cant stand the sight of our names are gonna love us even more now:rolleyes::wah:;)

who cares :guitarist:guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

It sounds to me like they are the ones with a problem. It's their loss if they don't care for some of us. I have spoken. :yh_peace
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ye of course ye right guys.....as in life you cant like everybody and even online you get certain vibes from people that is telling you ....I cant stand you paL.....but what they dont realise is you are feeling the same back more than often and even though some may try to be so nice you know what there really thinking and give away their true feelings at times without even realising it.I have learnt maybe the hard way at times but as you lot say its their problem and having been friends with some of you for a few years now I think none of us can be that bad as we are all strong women and wouldnt stand each others funny little ways if we didnt know the reaL person behind them....and love that person.Our new friends here have also touched our lives and its so good to have them aboard.

Gill started the FOC Thread Number 1 for me and guess in the excitement that was overlooked to which I want to apologise and also want to thank her for bringing some very special people into all of our lives.

Like Marmite you either love us or hate us and thats upto the person behind the screen but I have gone through alot in my life with alot of rejection at times when I was younger and Im damned if Im gonna let it get to me now.They say you come across many acquaintances in ones life but only a handful of true friends and that is very true.Ive had alot of so called friends in my life that have hurt me alot as I think back over the years and its not true ye know....you dont wise up....well I aint anyway which Kaz is always having a go at me about lol...but I do know about people and I do get vibes from people whether they be good or bad and I also know a Wolf in Sheeps Clothing by now which ive come across over the years.Life can be crap...we are born....we go along the path of life and all that it throws at us and then we die.I have many more years behind me than infront as ive said before and yes at my age if I want to look at some sort of food in the middle of the Supermarket and shout out....ORGASMIC.....I will.....if I want to sit very quietly in a club or pub and then get up to sing and shock everyone that someone of my age can belt it out still............I WILL.....if I want to say to a perfect stranger at my stall to stop messing about with something or they can bleedin pay for it.....I WILL....or if me and Chris want to sit on a bench in the middle of the street and give each other a cuddle and a big kiss......WE WILL....ye Im at the age where if you dont like the goods......well tough....im me....its that simple and if anybody has a problem with that........well their problem :rolleyes:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Ally

Post by Ally »

carolly;1187300 wrote: ye of course ye right guys.....as in life you cant like everybody and even online you get certain vibes from people that is telling you ....i cant stand you pal.....but what they dont realise is you are feeling the same back more than often and even though some may try to be so nice you know what there really thinking and give away their true feelings at times without even realising it.i have learnt maybe the hard way at times but as you lot say its their problem and having been friends with some of you for a few years now i think none of us can be that bad as we are all strong women and wouldnt stand each others funny little ways if we didnt know the real person behind them....and love that person.our new friends here have also touched our lives and its so good to have them aboard.

Gill started the foc thread number 1 for me and guess in the excitement that was overlooked to which i want to apologise and also want to thank her for bringing some very special people into all of our lives.

Like marmite you either love us or hate us and thats upto the person behind the screen but i have gone through alot in my life with alot of rejection at times when i was younger and im damned if im gonna let it get to me now.they say you come across many acquaintances in ones life but only a handful of true friends and that is very true.ive had alot of so called friends in my life that have hurt me alot as i think back over the years and its not true ye know....you dont wise up....well i aint anyway which kaz is always having a go at me about lol...but i do know about people and i do get vibes from people whether they be good or bad and i also know a wolf in sheeps clothing by now which ive come across over the years.life can be crap...we are born....we go along the path of life and all that it throws at us and then we die.i have many more years behind me than infront as ive said before and yes at my age if i want to look at some sort of food in the middle of the supermarket and shout out....orgasmic.....i will.....if i want to sit very quietly in a club or pub and then get up to sing and shock everyone that someone of my age can belt it out still............i will.....if i want to say to a perfect stranger at my stall to stop messing about with something or they can bleedin pay for it.....i will....or if me and chris want to sit on a bench in the middle of the street and give each other a cuddle and a big kiss......we will....ye im at the age where if you dont like the goods......well tough....im me....its that simple and if anybody has a problem with that........well their problem :rolleyes:;)

well said.if u dont like it truck off.:d:d:d:d
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ally;1187311 wrote: well said.if u dont like it truck off.:d:d:d:dWell ye.....but I tried to say it nicely:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:D;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Ally

Post by Ally »

carolly;1187314 wrote: well ye.....but i tried to say it nicely:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:d;)

that was nice i said truck didnt i pmsl.:d
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1187300 wrote: Ye of course ye right guys.....as in life you cant like everybody and even online you get certain vibes from people that is telling you ....I cant stand you paL.....but what they dont realise is you are feeling the same back more than often and even though some may try to be so nice you know what there really thinking and give away their true feelings at times without even realising it.I have learnt maybe the hard way at times but as you lot say its their problem and having been friends with some of you for a few years now I think none of us can be that bad as we are all strong women and wouldnt stand each others funny little ways if we didnt know the reaL person behind them....and love that person.Our new friends here have also touched our lives and its so good to have them aboard.

Gill started the FOC Thread Number 1 for me and guess in the excitement that was overlooked to which I want to apologise and also want to thank her for bringing some very special people into all of our lives.

Like Marmite you either love us or hate us and thats upto the person behind the screen but I have gone through alot in my life with alot of rejection at times when I was younger and Im damned if Im gonna let it get to me now.They say you come across many acquaintances in ones life but only a handful of true friends and that is very true.Ive had alot of so called friends in my life that have hurt me alot as I think back over the years and its not true ye know....you dont wise up....well I aint anyway which Kaz is always having a go at me about lol...but I do know about people and I do get vibes from people whether they be good or bad and I also know a Wolf in Sheeps Clothing by now which ive come across over the years.Life can be crap...we are born....we go along the path of life and all that it throws at us and then we die.I have many more years behind me than infront as ive said before and yes at my age if I want to look at some sort of food in the middle of the Supermarket and shout out....ORGASMIC.....I will.....if I want to sit very quietly in a club or pub and then get up to sing and shock everyone that someone of my age can belt it out still............I WILL.....if I want to say to a perfect stranger at my stall to stop messing about with something or they can bleedin pay for it.....I WILL....or if me and Chris want to sit on a bench in the middle of the street and give each other a cuddle and a big kiss......WE WILL....ye Im at the age where if you dont like the goods......well tough....im me....its that simple and if anybody has a problem with that........well their problem :rolleyes:;)
god you cant half prattle on sometimes:rolleyes::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

But yea,, why should you be bothered what people think of you ,,at any age.. specially people you dont even know,,, you get one life,, enjoy it, get the most out of it ,, savour the good times and the good people, and push the bad to one side,,:D:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Carolly;1187300 wrote: Ye of course ye right guys.....as in life you cant like everybody and even online you get certain vibes from people that is telling you ....I cant stand you paL.....but what they dont realise is you are feeling the same back more than often and even though some may try to be so nice you know what there really thinking and give away their true feelings at times without even realising it.I have learnt maybe the hard way at times but as you lot say its their problem and having been friends with some of you for a few years now I think none of us can be that bad as we are all strong women and wouldnt stand each others funny little ways if we didnt know the reaL person behind them....and love that person.Our new friends here have also touched our lives and its so good to have them aboard.

Bravo Carolly. We are who we are and I am not about to change just to suit those who don;t like what I say or do. This is my life and I am happy just the way I am. If anyone doesn't like that they can just move on.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I appreciate you guys answering this post and most of you feel like I do.None of us like nastiness and are just here to have fun.Its strange though how you can get certain vibes even through a machine....still we all care about the people that matter and they care back about us and yes thats what really matters isnt it.;):-4
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Carolly;1187418 wrote: I appreciate you guys answering this post and most of you feel like I do.None of us like nastiness and are just here to have fun.Its strange though how you can get certain vibes even through a machine....still we all care about the people that matter and they care back about us and yes thats what really matters isnt it.;):-4

I second that thought. :-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Sunshine;1187420 wrote: I second that thought. :-4Yer a star lady remember that;):-4
Ally

Post by Ally »

carolly;1187471 wrote: yer a star lady remember that;):-4

i am woman hear me roarrrrrrrrrrrr.:d
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Ally;1187807 wrote: i am woman hear me roarrrrrrrrrrrr.:d

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:lips:
FOC THREAD PART 1
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

uuuuummm I kind of have to ask ......Is carol talking about me?:-3 I'm asking cause I'm kinda having a bad day and it's better to get all the bad stuff out at once rather than when I'm happy and then it comes out ....I'm in the mood folks .......lay it on me now rather than later.
Odie

Post by Odie »

you will be roaring Thursday!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1186973 wrote: Dont worry. Everything youve ever said is being documented and filed for a future trial. My trial will make Nuremburg look like a day at Sea World.

pick me, pick me!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ally;1187248 wrote: who gives a flying truck carol.......they dont like it stay away.lets just have a good old laugh thats wot we'r here for.Not enough of it at the mo with all the world probs goin on.Just to make us even happier our illustrous treasurer is bringing in our budget tonight..............................cant wait for that one.:-5:-5:-5

stop fighting!:-5:-5:-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Ally

Post by Ally »

Odie;1187830 wrote: pick me, pick me!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

stop fighting!:-5:-5:-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:thinking::thinking:IM NOT FIGHTING IM A PACIFIST SWEET AND LOVING.THATS ME.:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

Ally;1187841 wrote: :thinking::thinking:IM NOT FIGHTING IM A PACIFIST SWEET AND LOVING.THATS ME.:D

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzywuzzy;1187826 wrote: uuuuummm I kind of have to ask ......Is carol talking about me?:-3 I'm asking cause I'm kinda having a bad day and it's better to get all the bad stuff out at once rather than when I'm happy and then it comes out ....I'm in the mood folks .......lay it on me now rather than later.You been at the lemonade again:rolleyes:.....no dearheart Im not.....not even close;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I hope that op makes you forget how to do those big letters:-5:-5.....gonna miss you though:-4:-1
Ally

Post by Ally »

Carolly;1187886 wrote: I hope that op makes you forget how to do those big letters:-5:-5.....gonna miss you though:-4:-1

THANKS SO MUCH CAROL I MIGHT HACE AMNESIA WEN I COME HOME LOL.:yh_rotfl:-4
Peg

Post by Peg »

Good morning! Thought I'd sneak in while my grandchildren will let me. Everyone have a good day while I wait for my new grandson to be born. :-4
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Peg;1187923 wrote: Good morning! Thought I'd sneak in while my grandchildren will let me. Everyone have a good day while I wait for my new grandson to be born. :-4

Wow! is he born yet:-3:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ally;1187921 wrote: THANKS SO MUCH CAROL I MIGHT HAVE AMNESIA WEN I COME HOME LOL.:yh_rotfl:-4Oh that would be a shame:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Peg;1187923 wrote: Good morning! Thought I'd sneak in while my grandchildren will let me. Everyone have a good day while I wait for my new grandson to be born. :-4

congrats again gramma!:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

Return to “General Chit Chat”