Ashes to ashes

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Lydia Dustbin

Ashes to ashes

Post by Lydia Dustbin »

Does anybody else here watch Ashes to ashes? what did you think of that final episode? I must admit I wasn't expecting that ending and it throws up more interesting questions such as...

Who was the body of the 'angry young man' under the sheet?

Why does Gene never get any older, is he another coma victim trying to get back (or forward) to another time.

Is Alex really from 1982 but her mind is tricking her to thinking she is from 2008.
Victoria

Ashes to ashes

Post by Victoria »

I couldnt really get into 'ashes' I was still reeling from the ending of life on Mars.

Plus I had OH home saying well whos she? well why does the tv do that?Why does she get flash backs then?

Too much in a program where you need to keep your eye on the ball.

So I missed the last one:-5
kazalala

Ashes to ashes

Post by kazalala »

see now i watched Ashes to Ashes,, but i didnt watch Life on Mars! so i think i need to watch it,, wonder if i can watch it on catch up?:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Victoria

Ashes to ashes

Post by Victoria »

Oh if you liked Ashes you will love L.O. mars.

Not to mention rolling about laughing at the fashion!
kazalala

Ashes to ashes

Post by kazalala »

Victoria;1202849 wrote: Oh if you liked Ashes you will love L.O. mars.

Not to mention rolling about laughing at the fashion!

ok im definately going to see if i can get all the episodes,, theres not much on tely anyway so that wil be something for me to watch:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Lydia Dustbin

Ashes to ashes

Post by Lydia Dustbin »

Life on mars series 1 & 2 is on amazon at a pretty reasonable price at the moment, make sure you buy the 2 sets separately though as it works out cheaper.:)
kazalala

Ashes to ashes

Post by kazalala »

Lydia Dustbin;1202882 wrote: Life on mars series 1 & 2 is on amazon at a pretty reasonable price at the moment, make sure you buy the 2 sets separately though as it works out cheaper.:)

well i wil have a lok but i have a thng on my telly i get free with the virgin package im on wher they have full series of different shows ,, i watched all the shameless episodes on there:yh_rotflim gonna check that first:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
gmc

Ashes to ashes

Post by gmc »

Lydia Dustbin;1202782 wrote: Does anybody else here watch Ashes to ashes? what did you think of that final episode? I must admit I wasn't expecting that ending and it throws up more interesting questions such as...

Who was the body of the 'angry young man' under the sheet?

Why does Gene never get any older, is he another coma victim trying to get back (or forward) to another time.

Is Alex really from 1982 but her mind is tricking her to thinking she is from 2008.

I do though I got a bit fed up with it. The first one was highly original and intriguing. The second a bit too much of the same-liked the ending though. as you say throws up interesting questions. Hope they don't know what the americans do and turn it in to a never ending series that gets really boring like they did with lost.

Return to “General TV Shows”