Appeal for new witnesses continues for Big Issue sellers murder

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Ralph Millward death - Renewed witness appeal - Dorset Police Force

Police are still appealling for new witnesses in the murder of Ralph Millward, the Big Issue seller.

Two 16 yr olds and a 14 year old have pleaded not guilty to Murdering the 42 year old man. The three youths who can not be named for legal reasons are remanded in custody.

The trial begins in April.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

‘People talk to us more’ – Big Issue sellers (From Bournemouth Echo)

One small compensation for Ralph Millwards death is maybe the country will wake up to the plight of the homeless and not just walk past them in the street any more.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Hope it goes well.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1215179 wrote: Hope it goes well.
Hey Clodders !!! I've just been talking about you to Open Mind on the phone. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?

Thankyou. :-4
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Did anyone else watch the BBC programme Rich Famous and Homeless in which 5 celebs were put on the streets for 10 days with just a sleeping bag?

It was very good, it showed just how quickly standards slip unable to find work or beg for money one çeleb was even shown going through a rubbish container looking for food.

Once they had been out for a day or two and were no longer clean and fresh people walked round them as if they didnt exsist.

They all did very well with the noticeable exception of one wanker with a title who copped out on the first night.
Oscar Namechange

Victoria;1215307 wrote: Did anyone else watch the BBC programme Rich Famous and Homeless in which 5 celebs were put on the streets for 10 days with just a sleeping bag?

It was very good, it showed just how quickly standards slip unable to find work or beg for money one çeleb was even shown going through a rubbish container looking for food.

Once they had been out for a day or two and were no longer clean and fresh people walked round them as if they didnt exsist.

They all did very well with the noticeable exception of one wanker with a title who copped out on the first night.Yes, i watched the series. There was one very spoilt brat in there also if i recall. One very smug millionaire who thought he could just go and get some flowers and sell them on the street and problem solved. He wasn't very smug for long.

I have to be honest in that i have never bought the big issue. I do now !!

Return to “Crimes Trials”