Gordon Brown has the power to perform a miracle...

Discuss the latest political news.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Gordon Brown has the power to perform a miracle - mirror.co.uk
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

The labour party is dead, all they're doing now is patting he earth.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1242424 wrote: Gordon Brown has the power to perform a miracle - mirror.co.uk

Lobotamy's?:thinking:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1242464 wrote: Lobotamy's?:thinking: I wonder if he can perform labotomy's?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1242465 wrote: I wonder if he can perform labotomy's?

I doubt it, he's probably had one himself:wah:
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1242461 wrote: The labour party is dead, all they're doing now is patting he earth. It depends on how many fall for it. He was on tv last night with the 'C' word... Cuts. I was suspicious as to weather this is to counter-act the popularity of the Tory's who have announced they will impose cuts to pay off the national debt. Most people have become resigned to the fact that cuts are needed some-where so maybe he's using it as an electione ruse. Time will tell but there is a slim chance he could make a come-back.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1242469 wrote: It depends on how many fall for it. He was on tv last night with the 'C' word... Cuts. I was suspicious as to weather this is to counter-act the popularity of the Tory's who have announced they will impose cuts to pay off the national debt. Most people have become resigned to the fact that cuts are needed some-where so maybe he's using it as an electione ruse. Time will tell but there is a slim chance he could make a come-back.

I think if a cardboard box stood against him it would win.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 834426.ece

61 per cent see him as a liability to Labour compared with 34 per cent who consider him an asset.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1242492 wrote: I think if a cardboard box stood against him it would win.

Give us any leader but Gordon Brown, say voters - Times Online

Yes but the article says 'Half of voters'. There is a long way to go to the election and polls change all the time, not that I trust them after I woke up one morning to find John Major as PM. He could win by a narrow margin IF he pulls off economic recovery.
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

oscar;1242498 wrote: ....He could win by a narrow margin IF he pulls off economic recovery.
Really? the only way he can achieve an "economic recovery" is by admitting that he is totally irrelevant.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
Oscar Namechange

Chookie;1242594 wrote: Really? the only way he can achieve an "economic recovery" is by admitting that he is totally irrelevant.
Look, I know It's hard for you to get over fact that us women find him a sexual magnet but you will just have to get counselling or you will remain bitter for the rest of your life.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1242601 wrote: Look, I know It's hard for you to get over fact that us women find him a sexual magnet but you will just have to get counselling or you will remain bitter for the rest of your life.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Sorry-just had an image of what an oscar/brown hybrid might be like
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1242947 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Sorry-just had an image of what an oscar/brown hybrid might be like
Pretty damn sexy mate.

Return to “Current Political Events”