Happy Birthday Nomad!

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Odie

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Odie »

How could I forget the one and onlys birthday?:-6

the one who makes us laugh, the one who makes this place what it is.:-4

Wishing Nomie the best Birthday!:guitarist

Life is just to short for drama.
fuzzywuzzy

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

So death is creeping ever so nearer? ......................enjoy your day Nomad.

You know I've come to a stage where I say your name in my head and it's like when Jerry Sienfeld says hello to "Newman" with a sting of disgust in his voice..........hellloo Nomad..
Kathy Ellen

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Happy, Happy Birthday Nomad:-6 Whatcha doin today?

Hope you have a special day....full of treats:D:p

along-for-the-ride

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Happy Birthday Gnomie! :D

I waited all year to be able to post this.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
kazalala

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by kazalala »

Happy Birthday:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
chonsigirl

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by chonsigirl »

Happy Birthday Nomad!:-4
G#Gill

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by G#Gill »

Happy Birthday Nomie !!!

Have a good one Mr. Nomad XXX

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
CARLA

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by CARLA »

:-6:yh_party:yh_party:yh_partyHAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMIE, LOVE YOU BIRTHDAY BOY, HOPE YOUR DAY IS SPECIAL.!! :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

cars

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by cars »

Gotta break out the "Tinfoil" BD party hats!!! :D

Enjoy your special day to the fullest Nommie!! :)
Cars :)
ZAP

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by ZAP »

Happy birthday, Nomad. Hope you get lots of presents. And cake. :)
Ahso!

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Ahso! »

Happy Birthday!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Peg

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Peg »

Have a happy birthday Nomad! :-4
Mustang

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Mustang »

Happy Birthday Nomad! :guitarist
Jazzy

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Jazzy »

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! :guitarist
Nomad

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Nomad »

Yes, thank you everyone.

I would like to point out that Mustang received twice as many happy birthdays as I did. I have made note of the people that didnt wish me a happy birthday and at the stroke of midnight I will commence with a campaign the likes of which you have never seen nor thought possible to ruin their lives.

Hamburger Hill will look like a Walt Disney movie when all is said and done. Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined will seem like nursery school after Im done with the ones that smited me on this very very special day.

Do I want to destroy lives? I dont think thats the question you should be asking yourselves. The question you should be asking yourselves is a question Im not prepared to answer because how am I supposed to know? I cant think for you. God ! Its not like I dont have my hands full already. I swear I dont know what you people want from me.

All I do is give and give. What do I ask for in return? A little respect, the occassional hey Nomie, hows it hanging? Maybe a happy birthday once a year...

Whats it take to get you to send me a birthday present or a gift card to a nice restaurant? My blood? Is that what you want? maybe I should tear my flesh off, would that make you happy? Nomad running around fleshless, just a bunch of tendons flopping around?

That is so sick I cant even reply to that.

Clearly I need to reconsider my generosity regarding all that I do for you day in and day out.

A person can only give so much before theres nothing left to give.

I dunno, you tell me.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1304296 wrote: Yes, thank you everyone.

I would like to point out that Mustang received twice as many happy birthdays as I did. I have made note of the people that didnt wish me a happy birthday and at the stroke of midnight I will commence with a campaign the likes of which you have never seen nor thought possible to ruin their lives.

Hamburger Hill will look like a Walt Disney movie when all is said and done. Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined will seem like nursery school after Im done with the ones that smited me on this very very special day.

Do I want to destroy lives? I dont think thats the question you should be asking yourselves. The question you should be asking yourselves is a question Im not prepared to answer because how am I supposed to know? I cant think for you. God ! Its not like I dont have my hands full already. I swear I dont know what you people want from me.

All I do is give and give. What do I ask for in return? A little respect, the occassional hey Nomie, hows it hanging? Maybe a happy birthday once a year...

Whats it take to get you to send me a birthday present or a gift card to a nice restaurant? My blood? Is that what you want? maybe I should tear my flesh off, would that make you happy? Nomad running around fleshless, just a bunch of tendons flopping around?

Clearly I need to reconsider my generosity regarding all that I do for you day in and day out.

I dunno, you tell me.

psst...make note to self, do not start a Happy Birthday thread next year.:yh_sweat
Nomad

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Nomad »

Odie;1304299 wrote: psst...make note to self, do not start a Happy Birthday thread next year.:yh_sweat

You are the good one. You shall be spared. Carry on.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Nomad »

but no really thank you

ive had a nice day
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1304300 wrote: You are the good one. You shall be spared. Carry on.

ohhhhhhh thank you me lord.

:yh_worshp
fuzzywuzzy

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1304296 wrote: Yes, thank you everyone.

I dunno, you tell me.

so you're still alive then?

Don't worry Odie he's getting on a bit now dementia will have a hold of him soon and we'll all be safe once more :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
CARLA

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by CARLA »

There still time Nomie, Mustangs "Birthday" thread was started yesterday, yours started today..HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. :yh_party:yh_party:yh_party:yh_party
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

K.Snyder

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by K.Snyder »

Happy Birthday Nomad
shelbell

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by shelbell »

Although i posted a happy b-day to you somewhere else, i thought i better do it here too so you don't get too upset. So......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMIE!!

i signed onto fg just to do this so you had better feel very honored!!! i don't sign on for just anyone...well, ok, i do...but that's not the point!!
buttercup

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by buttercup »

Happy birthday American boy :-4
abbey

Happy Birthday Nomad!

Post by abbey »

Sorry I'm late :o

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! :-4

Return to “Members' News”