How Much Debt Do You Have?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Post by Lon »

We can be discrete and private by simply posting what percentage of your annual income is debt. If you are buying a home for example you might have 300%. If you rent and have just credit card debt etc. it could be 30%.
spot

Post by spot »

What puzzles me is that people strive to increase the amount they may have lent to them. That seems utter madness but it does appear to be common.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Post by Lon »

spot;1357472 wrote: What puzzles me is that people strive to increase the amount they may have lent to them. That seems utter madness but it does appear to be common.

It is madness but some seem to delight in the amount they are able to borrow.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

We're Debt-Free!!

House and cars completely paid-for, Credit card paid off every month. I owe it all to my beloved. I don't think either of us could exercise such fiscal discipline alone, but together we are able to live quite well.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Accountable;1357475 wrote: We're Debt-Free!!

House and cars completely paid-for, Credit card paid off every month. I owe it all to my beloved. I don't think either of us could exercise such fiscal discipline alone, but together we are able to live quite well.

Congrats Accountable---I would expect this from older folks and not your age group. You are truly unique in this day and age. BTW--I'm just assuming that you have not reached Senior Cit status.
spot

Post by spot »

He's a babe in arms, Lon.

You can put me down for 0% too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Lon;1357477 wrote: Congrats Accountable---I would expect this from older folks and not your age group. You are truly unique in this day and age. BTW--I'm just assuming that you have not reached Senior Cit status.
Thanks. The Big Five-O is coming this June.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Accountable;1357482 wrote: Thanks. The Big Five-O is coming this June.

I'll join Spot and Accountable----------I have no debt other than a Credit Card that is paid off each month.
Helen

Post by Helen »

the only debt i have is our damned english council tax !!! this however is not down to me, its the fault of our local council who seem to take months sorting out the countless forms they send you to fill in and replying to me !!!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1357504 wrote: the only debt i have is our damned english council tax !!! this however is not down to me, its the fault of our local council who seem to take months sorting out the countless forms they send you to fill in and replying to me !!!!

what kind of tax's take filing out forms Helen?
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General Chit Chat”