Where Are You?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Hope6

Where Are You?

Post by Hope6 »

I see so many new folks around here....well new to me since I've been away a while. It would be interesting to know the general area that y'all are from. :)

I am from Virginia, a part of the state that is known as southside......I can only guess that it's because it's on the lower side not to far from the North Carolina border. :D

Virginia is rich in history from the Revolutionary and Civil Wars as well as the beginning of our country with Jamestown and Williamsburg. Virginia is known as the mother of presidents since 8 former U.S presidents were born here. We have beautiful scenery from mountains to beaches and everything inbetween. I like it here. :)
WonderWendy3

Where Are You?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I am in Virginia too...In the Fredericksburg area which is well-known for Revolutionary and Civil War history. George Washington was born within 20 miles of where I am right now actually.
tabby

Where Are You?

Post by tabby »

I'm in southside Virginia also, Hope6!
Chloe_88

Where Are You?

Post by Chloe_88 »

The netherlands is where I live (and where I grew up) but I was born in England (London)
Hope6

Where Are You?

Post by Hope6 »

WonderWendy3;1382274 wrote: I am in Virginia too...In the Fredericksburg area which is well-known for Revolutionary and Civil War history. George Washington was born within 20 miles of where I am right now actually.

Hey Wendy!!! ((((HUG))) :) I went with a group once on a bus trip to Fredricksburg to a mall thats up there, I forget the name as it's been some years ago but it was an outlet mall? :)
Hope6

Where Are You?

Post by Hope6 »

tabby;1382338 wrote: I'm in southside Virginia also, Hope6!

Wow......we may be neighbors and don't even know it. :)
Hope6

Where Are You?

Post by Hope6 »

Chloe_88;1382362 wrote: The netherlands is where I live (and where I grew up) but I was born in England (London)

I would love to visit some of those places.......maybe I will get across the ocean someday. :)
WonderWendy3

Where Are You?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Hope6;1382377 wrote: Hey Wendy!!! ((((HUG))) :) I went with a group once on a bus trip to Fredricksburg to a mall thats up there, I forget the name as it's been some years ago but it was an outlet mall? :)

There was an outlet mall in Fredericksburg years ago that really isn't one anymore....there is Potomac Mills Mall/Outlets up the road a bit in Woodbridge area which is HUGE!!
Hope6

Where Are You?

Post by Hope6 »

WonderWendy3;1382386 wrote: There was an outlet mall in Fredericksburg years ago that really isn't one anymore....there is Potomac Mills Mall/Outlets up the road a bit in Woodbridge area which is HUGE!!

That's it!!! Potomac Mills! thats where we went! It really is a huge place. :)

Return to “General Chit Chat”