Extreme right wing groups

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
magentaflame

Extreme right wing groups

Post by magentaflame »

Holy crap there are some weirdoes in the world. And no doubt we have them here as well (I'll tell you about a conversation I had with a man in a moment in regards to trump that only struck me as scary recently) I was going through security data and articles etc and I was blown away at how concerned Americans are with their right wing extremist groups/ terrorist groups. I came across an article/interview in Esquire magazine . Makes for alarming reading.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... ps-expert/

the next time someone calls me a freak I'll tell them "mate you haven't seen anything"
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
tude dog

Re: Extreme right wing groups

Post by tude dog »

magentaflame wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:23 pm Holy crap there are some weirdoes in the world. And no doubt we have them here as well (I'll tell you about a conversation I had with a man in a moment in regards to trump that only struck me as scary recently) I was going through security data and articles etc and I was blown away at how concerned Americans are with their right wing extremist groups/ terrorist groups. I came across an article/interview in Esquire magazine . Makes for alarming reading.

the next time someone calls me a freak I'll tell them "mate you haven't seen anything"

It blows my mind that as major cities burn and folks murdered there is any time to worry about these phantom White Wingers.

:roll:
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

tude dog wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:09 pm
magentaflame wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:23 pm Holy crap there are some weirdoes in the world. And no doubt we have them here as well (I'll tell you about a conversation I had with a man in a moment in regards to trump that only struck me as scary recently) I was going through security data and articles etc and I was blown away at how concerned Americans are with their right wing extremist groups/ terrorist groups. I came across an article/interview in Esquire magazine . Makes for alarming reading.

It blows my mind that as major cities burn and folks murdered there is any time to worry about these phantom White Wingers.

I still remember what McVeigh did and aren't there 14 men in police custody after committing one of the highest counts of treason you can do.....and they're just whingers according to you? You have portions of the American populace who justifiably fear a civil war, and yet you say these people are just whingers? Phantoms? Good God MAN!!!!

And to be honest it's spreading even in my own industry. (granted i can only account for my experience) Some of the conversations I'm having blows MY mind. " Trump is our leader"? He's the leader of the western world? Ummm? NO! that's like saying Mao was the leader of Asia, Putin the leader of the east. Three people I've met within my industry coming out with some very over the top comments that were very white supremecist. i sat up when the article mentioned the nordic gods because I've heard that myself. Bringing up viking /anglo purism, strength and wisdom doesn't come up in normal conversations............I'm glad I still find that shit weird.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

magentaflame wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:23 pm And to be honest it's spreading even in my own industry.
What "industry" is that?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:09 pm

They are not phantoms. They are out there.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:54 pm

:shock:

Of all the problems our nation has, who cares? :roll:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:50 pm

When it comes to extremists of any stripe, anyone with any sense.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:27 am

I have zero use for anybody who promotes racism.
It is just that any reason anybody brings up White Supremests is to divert attention from those burning cities and excusing crime.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:51 pm
Bryn Mawr wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:27 am

I have zero use for anybody who promotes racism.
It is just that any reason anybody brings up White Supremests is to divert attention from those burning cities and excusing crime.
It is nice to live in a part of the country where that might actually be true.
I have relatives who live where it is not.
- DH Lawrence
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Glad to not live there.

magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

tude dog wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:19 pm Glad to not live there.

You do realise this happens all around the world when people feel disempowered with no avenue of recourse
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

magentaflame wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:30 pm
tude dog wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:19 pm Glad to not live there.
You do realise this happens all around the world when people feel disempowered with no avenue of recourse
I am not concerned about the rest of the world. It was in reference to a comment by Lars.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

I don't understand the whole thing. If somebody's mad about something the first thing they want to do is go out and tear something up and loot something. It seems to me that it's an excuse to steal something. I mean something bad happens and you see somebody running out of a store with a TV. Maybe somebody can explain that to me.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Many of the looters are opportunists who are taking advantage of the disruptions caused by Police reactions to the protestors.
They are seldom the ones demonstrating and protesting the events.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “General Chit Chat”