Another one

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Zenin000

Another one

Post by Zenin000 »

Another new member that finally decided to make his/her first post, THAT'S ME!

So, to make a painfully long introduction short, I'm hiding behind the username Zenin000, inspired by an anime my kid likes to watch, he said that this is a cool family in that anime.

I love gardening and I picked it up in my late 20's, I have been practicing it on and off, sometimes I want to use all of my backyard land and fill it with elevated beds for plants and other times I just want a break from pulling all the weeds, I don't use weed killer but I sure know my way around them
spot

Re: Another one

Post by spot »

Zenin000 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 am Another new member that finally decided to make his/her first post, THAT'S ME!

So, to make a painfully long introduction short, I'm hiding behind the username Zenin000, inspired by an anime my kid likes to watch, he said that this is a cool family in that anime.

I love gardening and I picked it up in my late 20's, I have been practicing it on and off, sometimes I want to use all of my backyard land and fill it with elevated beds for plants and other times I just want a break from pulling all the weeds, I don't use weed killer but I sure know my way around them
I would imagine the potential problems are heavily influenced by the conditions under which you garden, and potentially your wealth - a rich resident of the United Arab Emirates might have a great deal more water to coax growth that a poor resident of the United Arab Emirates could never aspire to. You might live in a forested tropical zone, or an extremely wet area of the Lake District, or high on the Tibetan Plain. The one common factor in all of them will be native wildlife competing with your expensively introduced fuchsias and elephant grass.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Re: Another one

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Welcome to the garden, dive in and enjoy

Return to “Introductions”