Nomad, I have to do this

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
valerie

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by valerie »

It might be the only way to get through. If he stays away, then I am, too.

It would take me a long time to feel any joy about posting here again.

I simply won't accept that I might be denied that mind and that wit.

Forewarned is forearmed, Sweet Pea.

Smilies are innapropriate, that's why there's none here.

Mrs. A who won't be able to call herself that any more.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

orangesox1

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by orangesox1 »

You can't leave Nomad, FG wouldn't be the same without you.:(
abbey

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by abbey »

Life without Gonad???

NEVER!!! :-1
DesignerGal

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by DesignerGal »

Are you plucking kiddin me?

**DG taking off coat lightly stepping toward**

What are you thinking Nomad?

**DG continues toward the wood and steal while breath getting heavy, looking straight to Nomad and talking...**

I have to do this, if you make the decision to leave

**Taking seat on planks, stretching out and lying down, continues monologue**

I just wont be able to live anymore if you leave! I mean it! If this is what I have to do I will.

**Closes eyes very tightly and holds a deep breath,

Train whistles getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

HBIC
BabyRider

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by BabyRider »

Someone point me in the right direction: WHO is the cause of this??????
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

DesignerGal

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by DesignerGal »

This just phucking sucks...

:-1

HBIC
Accountable

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by Accountable »

I can't add to what Clancy said. You & I are close to brothers. You know that.

I expect to see you soon, bro.
chonsigirl

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by chonsigirl »

:-4 You know we all love you, Nomad. Please never leave us, I think I really would be heartbroken not to see your funny quips all over the place.
actionfigurestepho

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by actionfigurestepho »

What???????????
nvalleyvee

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by nvalleyvee »

I agree with everyone................What's Up Nomad? You know danged good and well I have had my ass chapped in this place more than once but that is just the way of life. People butt heads and emotions. Stay away a little while and come back. I would miss you too.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
spot

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: Someone point me in the right direction: WHO is the cause of this??????If anyone blames me, I shall cry.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
nvalleyvee

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by nvalleyvee »

spot wrote: If anyone blames me, I shall cry.

Geez Spot............you may be a pain sometimes because your opinions are always shared and refuted. I never remember you as being hostile, unless of course you don't have a sense of humor.....Nomad has a sense of humor.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
spot

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by spot »

I think I was the last person to speak to him before he disappeared, that's all.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by CARLA »

Holly crap what happened:confused: Nomadness I will stop being mean to you if you stay...:-4 This place would be awful without you. Who did this I want to Kick some ass, and start takin some names. :(

I will cry like a baby if you leave my heart will be broken to bits...:-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

nvalleyvee

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by nvalleyvee »

spot wrote: I think I was the last person to speak to him before he disappeared, that's all.

So it's like a police investigation then. You were the last known person to speak to him alive.....soooooooooo.......let me ask you.....did you have a life insurance policy on him? :wah:
spot

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by spot »

Not that, precisely... not a life insurance policy as such. Examining my conscience such as it is, a feeble flame at best and incapable of much illumination even on a still night which this was far from being, I feel it may be possible that in attempting to keep some of the water in the bath (during what all reasonable observers would describe as a bit of a commotion, there being contrary stiff breezes all that watch) I may have inadvertently allowed the baby to go down the plughole by mistake.

I'm constitutionally incapable of making myself clearer than that. I do understand when people find me trying, and at this point I'd like to ask the tribunal to take forty two similar occasions into consideration.
abbey

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by abbey »

sixyearsleft wrote: Hey Nomad, take it easy buddy, always an open door, dont let things get you down...

Up our lives todays :-6SIX!!! :-4
abbey

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by abbey »

sixyearsleft wrote: Hello abbey :-4 nice to see you.And me you, you great big yorkshire pud X
weeder

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by weeder »

Yay..... Six!!:)
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Peg

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by Peg »

I have a ladder, some rope, and handcuffs. Now who has a plan and a getaway car so we get bring Nomad back?
Marie5656

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by Marie5656 »

Peg wrote: I have a ladder, some rope, and handcuffs. Now who has a plan and a getaway car so we get bring Nomad back?

Peg, I have a car..and we could Mapquest a get away plan easy enough.
venus

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by venus »

Right thats it lm gonna hold my breath and stamp my feet and scream and scream until lm sick until nomey comes back..

falls in to uncontrollable heap on hte floor and howls!!:yh_cry
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
minks

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by minks »

Gnomad, if you are leaving I hope it is a temporary leave and you just are taking a step away from FG to re-group. Remember this is cyberland, and those who get under our skin can be, and should be ignored. You have many a great friend and supporter here and we all would miss you and your contributions. Please please take a long hard look at the good and the bad of FG and I am sure the good out weighs the bad by 100.

I have no idea what has happened or who has pushed your buttons, but I truly hope you don't let them win the battle.

I hope whatever you do is the right decision for you. I to join the group that wants you to stay here and keep being just who you are.

Huggs Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
cherandbuster

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by cherandbuster »

Oh Nomad, you and your clever posts were one of the reasons that I stopped lurking and decided to join the FG. You made me smile, laugh, think, debate . . .

Please don't make me sorry I joined this eclectic gathering of delightful minds.

We want you back:-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

minks

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by minks »

NOMAD!!!

just a wee quote from the ever famous Eagles song, Hotel California

"...You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave..."
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
cherandbuster

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by cherandbuster »

minks wrote: "...You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave..."

Well said, Minks!
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cars

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by cars »

Clancy wrote: Mr Nomad. :)

You're one of a handful of people in here who I think of as part of the pleasure crew. What do I mean by pleasure crew? It's a name I borrowed, (don't ask )

Anyway, Mr Nomad your sense of fun, your sense of the surreal, your sense of the ridiculous, is one of the few things that keeps me posting here. I don't need serious online, I have enough of that, when I go offline I rely on people like the FG pleasure crew to put a smile on my face, and, You, are among, if not atop of those people who can manage to do that. It's often mistaken by those who can't deliver a line, that it has no possible merit, or serves no purpose. This of course is total bollocks. To remain upbeat, and put a wry comedic slant on things is not always easy, but you do it, day in , day out, in this forum.

Of course there are times when you like to partake in more serious topics, and when you do, it's just as valid as those who like to think they are on top of the advise ladder. Anyway, handing out advise is easy, taking it is the hard part. It's the ready wit that most people admire about you, and I include myself in with that group of admirers.

Right about now your probably thinking, WTF ! ....and you'd be right. WTF , indeed. I know the feeling only too well when someone takes a wry word or line and twists it into something else, or something that was never there to begin with. Both you and, Arnold have been asked to apologize for something that never happened. Well, chizzle my nizzle ....I've been there before, and it sucks. The thing is, neither You , or, Arnold need make an apology, and if you do, it will only open the flood gates to anyone that thinks they might be due similar, based on nothing more than their inability to read.a post correctly.

I know, like me, you have apologized in the past, and don't shirk away when an apology is warranted. Let the blinkered see that this is the only way to be, or else we'd be as well calling this place The Sorry Forum Garden, just to pacify someones need. I'm tired of those in here who pick and probe over every damn syllable looking for clues as to wether you meant to insult, when clearly if that was the intention, choosing a quicker route by not missing them and hitting the wall would be much easier.

Anyhow......I'd miss you if you left, many who enjoy wit and humour would be worse off if you left, and when you choose to be, your serious posts would be sorely missed as well. You're what I consider to be one of the major players in here, and the thought of you bailing out because of what I've already stated above ....doesn't sit well with me at all. Think on it this way: It's just a tiny hiccup to getting the type of forum that all of us want, and part of that is apologizing for something that actually merits an apology, and not when someone demands it, especially when it's perfectly clear to everyone else that it's not warranted.

Yeah, what clancy said!!! Excellently put!!!

You can't leave Nomie, or your FG family will haunt you forever if you did!!!
Cars :)
DesignerGal

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by DesignerGal »

Is the little $hit back yet? Nomad, dammit, dont make me come after you!

HBIC
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Nomad you have to come back we have a job to do ( you know what i sent you):) :sneaky: :lips: now
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
pina

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by pina »

Stay with us.

chonsigirl

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by chonsigirl »

Where's my dancing smiley fix?
pina

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by pina »

We want Nomad....we want Nomad....we want Nomad.

sunny104

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by sunny104 »

don't leave because of what one person did! Although I definitely think he owes you and Arnold an apology!

we love you Nomad!!! :yh_hugs :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
mominiowa

Nomad, I have to do this

Post by mominiowa »

Where are you??.You are my laughter in a day gone bad....you are our sunshine:-6 when things get a lil shi$$y....Please come see us. PLEASE?

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....

Return to “General Chit Chat”