Do men ever grow up????

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
SuzyB

Do men ever grow up????

Post by SuzyB »

It suddenly dawned on me this weekend my 12 year old son has outgrown his 46 year old stepdad. When i heard Sam telling Jim to grow up i knew it was time to worry!!

Whats your views?
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

woppy71

Do men ever grow up????

Post by woppy71 »

I think I've grown up, but I do miss being a kid sooooo much!!:yh_party
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Shweet tatersalad

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

no!
SuzyB

Do men ever grow up????

Post by SuzyB »

your spot on there.... mind you there's one toy they never seem to get sick of playing with no matter how old they are( sorry trust me to lower the tone!!!!) :wah:

YZGI

Do men ever grow up????

Post by YZGI »

Growing old is bad enough. Why grow up.
sunny104

Do men ever grow up????

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI wrote: Growing old is bad enough. Why grow up.
totally agree! :D :D
Galbally

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Galbally »

Grow up? Good lord no! Its out purpose to remain as juvenile as money, time, and significant others allow. Its my considered opinion that men age in dog years in reverse (sort of) though I think its for every year multiply by .43 as opposed to women so as we speak I am getting on to be, oh it must be about 14 and a half.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Galbally »

Hamster wrote: As soon as the nappy comes off....right through to the grave they never leave it alone eh??? :wah:

I resent that remark, so I'm going off to erm, look at my.......... etchings (ahem).

Bye.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
YZGI

Do men ever grow up????

Post by YZGI »

Hamster wrote: As soon as the nappy comes off....right through to the grave they never leave it alone eh??? :wah:
If God did'nt want us to play with it , He would have made our arms shorter.
SuzyB

Do men ever grow up????

Post by SuzyB »

Hamster

I wonder how many men suffer from RSI (Repetitive strain injury) :confused: :confused:

woppy71

Do men ever grow up????

Post by woppy71 »

Hamster wrote: They don't grow up Suzy...In my opinion their toys just get more expensive :wah:

And then we get distracted by women, even more expensive:yh_think:wah:
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
cherandbuster

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cherandbuster »

woppy71 wrote: And then we get distracted by women, even more expensive:yh_think:wah:

Ah, Woppy

But you love us, don't you? :-4 :p
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Carl44

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Carl44 »

:wah: :wah: much to my gf's total embarassment i really have not or will not grow up she did have enough of me 2 years ago and we split up after a few months she met some rich guy with 2 merc's in a massive house but she was really bored when he asked what was wrong she said i miss jimbo he was the funniest guy i've met we used to have such a good laugh . his response was to buy a joke book and ring her night and day telling her crap jokes after a week she could stand it no more and dumped him :wah: :wah:
woppy71

Do men ever grow up????

Post by woppy71 »

Oh yes, I do love women Cher, but i have lost count how many times I've gone home after a date crying into my wallet:wah:

Yes, there certainly is method in womens madness, I've had my suspicions about that for a long time.....:thinking:;)
zinkyusa

Do men ever grow up????

Post by zinkyusa »

why would we want to grow up? F#@t jokes are timeless.:wah:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
woppy71

Do men ever grow up????

Post by woppy71 »

zinkyusa wrote: why would we want to grow up? F#@t jokes are timeless.:wah:

:yh_rotfl

Riight on!!

*Phaaaaaarrrrrp!"....oooops....TeeHee!!!:wah:
cherandbuster

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cherandbuster »

SuzyB wrote: It suddenly dawned on me this weekend my 12 year old son has outgrown his 46 year old stepdad. When i heard Sam telling Jim to grow up i knew it was time to worry!! Whats your views?

Suzy B :)

Is Jim our lovely new member Jimbo?

I have a burning need to know all :rolleyes:
Live Life with

PASSION

Carl44

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Carl44 »

i did'nt think any one used there real names here

jimbo is not my real name :lips:
cherandbuster

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cherandbuster »

jimbo wrote: i did'nt think any one used there real names here

jimbo is not my real name :lips:

Jimbo

Well, if I'm right, she is a *most* lucky woman :-6

You must have her laughing all the time :)
Live Life with

PASSION

SuzyB

Do men ever grow up????

Post by SuzyB »

Cher you are so right, only problem is when you've heard the jokes and lines a thousand times!!! :)

cherandbuster

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cherandbuster »

SuzyB wrote: Cher you are so right, only problem is when you've heard the jokes and lines a thousand times!!! :)

Oh I know what you mean, honey!

It's so nice to have you aboard, by the way

Don't let Jimbo chase you outta here :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION

SuzyB

Do men ever grow up????

Post by SuzyB »

Thanks Cher :)

Don't you worry i'm going no where, i'm working on the rota for the computer share!!!! :-5

cherandbuster

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cherandbuster »

SuzyB wrote: Thanks Cher :)

Don't you worry i'm going no where, i'm working on the rota for the computer share!!!!

Suzy B :-6

With all due respect

As a former topless model

You must have a beautiful set of boobs :)

Am I right, Jimbo? :p
Live Life with

PASSION

Lulu2

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Lulu2 »

Make no mistake...I love men! And I've known a few (:wah: ) over the years. But, I've never known one who was as "grown up" as my women friends. I think it's charming....sometimes.....:thinking:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Carl44

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Carl44 »

cherandbuster wrote: Suzy B

With all due respect

As a former topless model

You must have a beautiful set of boobs

Am I right, Jimbo?

i really cant comment on that my cher but i will tell you one thing she really ended up with the booby prize :wah::wah: :wah: :wah:
Lulu2

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Lulu2 »

The "booby prize," being YOU, dear? :wah:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Carl44

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Carl44 »

yes that meaning me , that was the joke meant to be at my expense :wah: :wah:
Shweet tatersalad

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

if growing up involves attention span and concentration,than we must look at almost any thread in here evolving more than one woman.We can not stay on a subject too save our lives,Every thread gets way off the subject in some perverted sexual direction and THEN it takes off.

Women think maturity is attractive only in other women.

I for one love and support my inner child,I feed him and give him ideas.Because he closest too my heart.I have very tight Friends and we are all children,it's what draws us together.I keep me inner child because I like too play with him often.Last Saturday afternoon,before i had too "grow up" and go make money.I was with my daughter in my drive way,with 6 bottles of diet coke and five dollars worth of Mentos,and my daughter.Holly crap is that cool sheet or what.We fired diet coke for hundreds of feet.My neighbors think I am a nut case,and you know what? I AM! Life is waaaaaaaaay too short too responsible for people think of you.Joke 'em if they can't take *******.Men never grow up because the standards are too high and we are wired too have fun.Last winter i sprained my shoulder sliding down my drive way standing on a piece of card board,my wife and little girl wet them selves,WHY,because I am a CHILD,and I NEVER GREW UP.I am true too myself and and my soul is pure,free of what other people think of me.When I born,I was born alone,when I die,they will bury Alone,everything i the middle is mine.Your inner child is what tells men that everything is funny,farts,fat chicks in spandex,PICK-KING YOU YOUR NOSE,is all funny.And No we won't grow up.why because WE are adults?I don't think so scooter,I'm going down as immature as I can.Inside every man is a inner child banging on his funny bone.

Attached files
Carl44

Do men ever grow up????

Post by Carl44 »

very well put ,

do you find also that when you go out your friends are getting younger and younger as all your old friends well turn into old farts , just waiting to die sorry but thats the way it seems to me ,there are about half a dozen people i know that are my age still do paint balling , cage fight training / thai box spear fish etc the rest of them who pulled out the power plug ? they are just life less

when was the last time you went out with some one our age and really really laughed so hard your sides hurt you know tears coming down your face sort of thing , well i do every day and its usually with people ten years or more younger than me

stay young you are a long time dead why be half dead when your supposed to be living the only life your have

out of all the billions of people there have been and out of all of the billions of people there will be you are the only one exactly like you while you are alive for this short time at least act like it
cars

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cars »

My Favoriate saying goes:

Growing old is "manditory", growing up is "optional" ! :D
Cars :)
nvalleyvee

Do men ever grow up????

Post by nvalleyvee »

My hubby has grown up........he is a good mate to me...........We have a lot of funny times together.......geez - when you get old and have so much in common .......you just cannot but help having a lot in common...........being stupid together, having funny times that your kids would never undrstand.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
cherandbuster

Do men ever grow up????

Post by cherandbuster »

Shweet and Jimbo -- :-6

I really liked what you both had to say. That was excellent! :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION

twizzel

Do men ever grow up????

Post by twizzel »

SuzyB wrote: It suddenly dawned on me this weekend my 12 year old son has outgrown his 46 year old stepdad. When i heard Sam telling Jim to grow up i knew it was time to worry!!

Whats your views?
I never did at 62 I still need mothering

Return to “General Chit Chat”