good gift for my son?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
beautiful_soul

good gift for my son?

Post by beautiful_soul »

Im thinking of getting my son a early birthday/xmas present, as i stubbled across a gaming console that caught my eye,ive been around looking at prices and they are roughly the same as what i have seen on this item,but even if it does go up more,it is for charity so that dosent really bother me.Just wanting to know if any of you mothers have brought this gaming console for your children,and if you think its worth getting as im really clueless and with no man around its very hard.thanks.:)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0104595725
Stitchmom

good gift for my son?

Post by Stitchmom »

It depends on how old your son is.
WonderWendy3

good gift for my son?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

beautiful_soul;599954 wrote: Im thinking of getting my son a early birthday/xmas present, as i stubbled across a gaming console that caught my eye,ive been around looking at prices and they are roughly the same as what i have seen on this item,but even if it does go up more,it is for charity so that dosent really bother me.Just wanting to know if any of you mothers have brought this gaming console for your children,and if you think its worth getting as im really clueless and with no man around its very hard.thanks.:)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0104595725

I am confused, link went to Wiggles...not a gaming console. Also how old is your son, and how is the proceeds going to charity?
WonderWendy3

good gift for my son?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Soberano;600140 wrote: My son has one of those x-box 3 jiggy me whotsits, Nothing else matters while he is on that , he goes completely deaf, mute, quiet stops eating, they are brilliant.:wah:

yeah, my kids have an x-box and traded the playstation 3 in for the Wii system...love those thing-a-ma-bobs!!

Gives them something to do on rainy days...and I love playing wii actually....its interactive....so get excercise...whoo hoooo:D
WonderWendy3

good gift for my son?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Pinky;600145 wrote: Someone I know got one of those and smashed the telly when they got a bit carried away on a boxing game...oops.:-3

Yeah, I didn't want my son getting it for that same reason, they talked me into letting him get it (his brothers who didn't want to fork out the money, but happy for him to do it so THEY could play with it too) There are straps for the controlers that you are to put on your wrist so they don't go flying when you are playing...trust me...I don't play without the wrist band on...I'm too Clumsy!!
beautiful_soul

good gift for my son?

Post by beautiful_soul »

thanks for your comments everyone.

he his 7 yrs old.I will make a bid and see what happens.

Return to “General Chit Chat”