I Apologise

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

I Apologise

Post by Lon »

OK---Looks like I have gone to far with my warped sense of humour and I apologise and ask forgiveness from those that feel I have offended them. I promise to be good and keep my posts off a personal level, but I never did attack any particular individual until I was attacked.
KB.

I Apologise

Post by KB. »

Don't worry about it, sometimes emotions beyond what are on display here get involved with the way we interact with each other. This is therapy for some of us in a twisted sort of way.
Life ain't linear.
el guapo

I Apologise

Post by el guapo »

Lon;636722 wrote: OK---Looks like I have gone to far with my warped sense of humour and I apologose and ask forgiveness from those that feel I have offended them. I promise to be good and keep my posts off a personal level, but I never did attack any particular individual until I was attacked.

sorry it is none of my biz but that is a half hearted apology if i have every seen one

bit like saying im sorry but you are worse than me
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
minks

I Apologise

Post by minks »

Lon;636722 wrote: OK---Looks like I have gone to far with my warped sense of humour and I apologise and ask forgiveness from those that feel I have offended them. I promise to be good and keep my posts off a personal level, but I never did attack any particular individual until I was attacked.

I forgave you last nite Carry on
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
zinkyusa

I Apologise

Post by zinkyusa »

minks;636735 wrote: I forgave you last nite Carry on

do you have psychotic abilities minksie? or just a pre-emptive forgiverance?:thinking:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
minks

I Apologise

Post by minks »

zinkyusa;636738 wrote: do you have psychotic abilities minksie? or just a pre-emptive forgiverance?:thinking:

wot? No he apologized to me last nite for my jumping out at him with some capital letter posting. I accepted the apology then.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “General Chit Chat”