Anything RANDOM Goes Here!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

I shouldn't have bought it.
SpiderSam

Post by SpiderSam »

WTF??????:confused:
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

The pack of Galaxy, lol
SpiderSam

Post by SpiderSam »

crazygal;639459 wrote: The pack of Galaxy, lol

LOL I was not WTF'ing about your post!!! :wah:
SpiderSam

Post by SpiderSam »

And that just made me think of the Ripples we left behind in Sainsburys that time. :wah:
DelicateDominatrix

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

I think im reasonably prepared for tomorrow.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

SpiderSam;639487 wrote: And that just made me think of the Ripples we left behind in Sainsburys that time. :wah:

Ooh I love those too, same chocolate. :D

Go Connie! Paul you're great but I just can't get past those gnashers.
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Pinky;639625 wrote: OMG, I could go to Greece or Turkey for £89!

OoooooHHHH cool.... Are ya gonna go???
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

My Mp4 better get replaced before i go to London or i will be very upset :-1
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
LondonFan of MJ!

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

Musiclover89;639647 wrote: My Mp4 better get replaced before i go to London or i will be very upset :-1
I LOVE Your siggy!!:-4

======================

Thorpe park tmw!!:guitarist
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

I just had chocolate.

I think someone here is trying to cause an arguement, I thought they were more mature than that.
SpiderSam

Post by SpiderSam »

I'm tired. Just thought I would share.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Like him, hate him, liked for ages now hate again.:mad:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

crazygal;639853 wrote: Like him, hate him, liked for ages now hate again.:mad:

:wah: :wah:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Argh an hour to go then my good day is over until school time tomorrow.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

well its my siggy and i'll put up what i want ,if i have to look at peado's its a free counrty i can post what i think

so there like it or lump it ,take off yours and i'll consider taking off mine :p :p

you have no consideration for how other people feel having to look at that freak ,balcony baby bouncer at best peado at worst so there :D :D
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

It's having to scroll when selfish people don't make their siggies smaller that annoys me, not the content as we have fallen out so anything that will **** her off is welcome to me.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;639862 wrote: It's having to scroll when selfish people don't make their siggies smaller that annoys me, not the content as we have fallen out so anything that will **** her off is welcome to me.

does any one know how to make my siggy bigger :D :D

:p :p
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

This Soundtrack Album is great
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Was that a question I wonder?
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

crazygal;639862 wrote: It's having to scroll when selfish people don't make their siggies smaller that annoys me, not the content as we have fallen out so anything that will **** her off is welcome to me.

Who you fallen out with? Not family I hope, life's to short :-4

crazygal

Post by crazygal »

SuzyB;639877 wrote: Who you fallen out with? Not family I hope, life's to short :-4

Yep she got mouthy, should know what I am like by now. Not having anyone telling me I am a liar, that I really hate. Ryan was with me when I had pill injection but she accused me of lying about it! Like I would be stupid enough to have anymore! :wah:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

crazygal;639881 wrote: Yep she got mouthy, should know what I am like by now. Not having anyone telling me I am a liar, that I really hate. Ryan was with me when I had pill injection but she accused me of lying about it! Like I would be stupid enough to have anymore! :wah:

Oh well its your call, don't seem worth falling out with family though, count to 100,000,000, then give her a bell or send her a text, she seems like a good person to me :-4

SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

just seen a blue tit out my window :)
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

jimbo;639861 wrote: well its my siggy and i'll put up what i want ,if i have to look at peado's its a free counrty i can post what i think

so there like it or lump it ,take off yours and i'll consider taking off mine :p :p

you have no consideration for how other people feel having to look at that freak ,balcony baby bouncer at best peado at worst so there :D :D

I don't see why you hate Michael Jackson so much yes i'm a fan deal with it just because hes had bad press doesn't mean its all true unless you think it is the Media have been known to twist stories around and as for the Pedo thing well hes been found NOT GUILTY at that so get over it like most people have oh and both trials have been proven to be conspiracys against him so try and look into the facts before you go judging someone you don't know personaly
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Musiclover89;639885 wrote: I don't see why you hate Michael Jackson so much yes i'm a fan deal with it just because hes had bad press doesn't mean its all true unless you think it is the Media have been known to twist stories around and as for the Pedo thing well hes been found NOT GUILTY at that so get over it like most people have oh and both trials have been proven to be conspiracys against him so try and look into the facts before you go judging someone you don't know personaly

We had a whole thread on the MJ thingy, and it all turned horribly wrong, best save your views for the MJ forum otherwise chances are it will all go nasty again. By the way as much as you find that post offensive believe me many more find the constant 'MJ is so great' posts just as sickening.

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;639885 wrote: I don't see why you hate Michael Jackson so much yes i'm a fan deal with it just because hes had bad press doesn't mean its all true unless you think it is the Media have been known to twist stories around and as for the Pedo thing well hes been found NOT GUILTY at that so get over it like most people have oh and both trials have been proven to be conspiracys against him so try and look into the facts before you go judging someone you don't know personaly

well i think he is a weirdo at best and a child abuser who got lucky deal with that :p

if grown ups can think its normal for a 50 year man to sleep with little boys i think their is something sadly wrong with them :D

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Michael- ... 5925.shtml
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

SuzyB;639887 wrote: We had a whole thread on the MJ thingy, and it all turned horribly wrong, best save your views for the MJ forum otherwise chances are it will all go nasty again. By the way as much as you find that post offensive believe me many more find the constant 'MJ is so great' posts just as sickening.

Well everybody has different opinions on different matters some agree some don't i'm just gonna leave it their

_________

Thank god going to the Gymm later on
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;639890 wrote: Well everybody has different opinions on different matters some agree some don't i'm just gonna leave it their

_________

Thank god going to the Gymm later on

ok no probs ,you have the right to your siggy and i have the right to mine

apart from the mj worshiping i think your a thoroughly nice chap :-6 :-6
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

jimbo;639891 wrote: ok no probs ,you have the right to your siggy and i have the right to mine

apart from the mj worshiping i think your a thoroughly nice chap :-6 :-6

:wah: i aint one of those mad obsessed fans i just like his Music i don't really care what he does of the Music secne which made him so famous & you and so bad yourself
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I took off my signature as not to bother anyone....:-6
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

WonderWendy3;639905 wrote: I took off my signature as not to bother anyone....:-6

I thought it was cool, didn't bother me :-6 :-4

Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

WonderWendy3;639905 wrote: I took off my signature as not to bother anyone....:-6

SuzyB;639906 wrote: I thought it was cool, didn't bother me :-6 :-4

It didn't bother me either
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

i demand you put back your siggy i'm really bothered its not there ;) ;)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

awwww, It was too big....was time to change it...I'll put another one back up in a bit...glad it didn't bother you guys though...you all are great!!:-4 :-6
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

I'm back from Myrtle Beach SC, did I miss anything exciting?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

zinkyusa;639919 wrote: I'm back from Myrtle Beach SC, did I miss anything exciting?

Nope not much

____

November Rain (Piano Instrumental) :-4
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

SuzyB;639883 wrote: Oh well its your call, don't seem worth falling out with family though, count to 100,000,000, then give her a bell or send her a text, she seems like a good person to me :-4

I tried giving her a hug and apologized but she was having none of it. Some people are just way too sensitive.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Hey don't let it bother you, just shows how much more of an adult you are not to have something so pathetic in your siggy.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

WonderWendy3;639915 wrote: awwww, It was too big....was time to change it...I'll put another one back up in a bit...glad it didn't bother you guys though...you all are great!!:-4 :-6

You could have just made it smaller, I liked seeing what you looked like when I was replying to your posts. :p :lips:
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

crazygal;639941 wrote: You could have just made it smaller, I liked seeing what you looked like when I was replying to your posts. :p :lips:

very funny!! And to think there are comedians out of work...:) :wah:

I change it up every so often anyway...
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I'm of to the Gymm bye all
LondonFan of MJ!

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

And people ask me when I stopped posting here?

Why try to upset others?

How immature.

Bye
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

i find it upsetting that people post pictures of a grown man that sleeps with little boys how about that you weirdo's:p :p

Return to “General Chit Chat”