big day today wish me luck

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
neffy

Post by neffy »

Right i am off to work now,i have an all day prrsentation at work today and it is from 10 until 4 this afternoon,and it is infront of branch managers:-3 :-3

See you all later neffy xxx
The rottie queen
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

neffy;640514 wrote: Right i am off to work now,i have an all day prrsentation at work today and it is from 10 until 4 this afternoon,and it is infront of branch managers:-3 :-3

See you all later neffy xxx

Knock em dead Neffs :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Good Luck Neffy!! :-4
abbey

Post by abbey »

Go get em neffy.
Ybird

Post by Ybird »

Hope all goes well! :-6
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Good luck Neffy:-6 :-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
SpiderSam

Post by SpiderSam »

Hope it goes well for you neffy. Good luck.
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

all the best neffy.
CrazyCruizChick

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

Good luck Neffy.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Best of luck Neffy.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Ooh ended now, I hope it went well.
neffy

Post by neffy »

to eveyone,what it was all about is that in are branch (waitrose super market) we had a 2 year trial of a commitee called Partners voice to see if it could replace a commitee that has been going on in waitrose for to many years now.

It was a voting system which us the partners would get voted on.I came up with an idea of doing a partner voice road show to invite aither partners from branches in the south of the uk.My branch manager thought it was a good idea,but thought to be better to widen the guest and to invite more branch managers.

Well today was a great succsess has next week it ether gets boted in to stay or the old way is kept,but the feed back we got today is that partners voice will be here to stay.I worn out as i spoke for England and you all know how shy i can be :wah:

So am now going to have a bath then settle down,becauce when we were clearing the everything away i bent to pick up a pen and my bloody back went and i am in pain again:-1
The rottie queen
minks

Post by minks »

neffy;640710 wrote: to eveyone,what it was all about is that in are branch (waitrose super market) we had a 2 year trial of a commitee called Partners voice to see if it could replace a commitee that has been going on in waitrose for to many years now.

It was a voting system which us the partners would get voted on.I came up with an idea of doing a partner voice road show to invite aither partners from branches in the south of the uk.My branch manager thought it was a good idea,but thought to be better to widen the guest and to invite more branch managers.

Well today was a great succsess has next week it ether gets boted in to stay or the old way is kept,but the feed back we got today is that partners voice will be here to stay.I worn out as i spoke for England and you all know how shy i can be :wah:

So am now going to have a bath then settle down,becauce when we were clearing the everything away i bent to pick up a pen and my bloody back went and i am in pain again:-1

Oh your Neffyness that is awful (the back thing that is), take it easy hun and rest up.

Huggs

M
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

:yh_hugs Neffy :yh_hugs
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

neffy;640710 wrote: to eveyone,what it was all about is that in are branch (waitrose super market) we had a 2 year trial of a commitee called Partners voice to see if it could replace a commitee that has been going on in waitrose for to many years now.

Well done Neffy - I know those Waitrose Managers can be a tuff crowd ( I can say that seeing as I'm very close to 1 manager and 1 ex-manager, but you already knew that :wah: ). Was Andy there?

Sorry about your back Neffs, hope you feel better soon.

Return to “Members' News”