Is Hillary the One?

A forum created specifically for polls.
RedGlitter

Is Hillary the One?

Post by RedGlitter »

Would you vote for Hillary Clinton as the US's first woman president?

Do you think she could handle the job?

Do you think she would put a good face on our country?

Do you even think we should have a woman president?

Sorry- poll didn't work so can we just talk about it? :o
el guapo

Is Hillary the One?

Post by el guapo »

behind every great woman is a great man (with a cigar)
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Is Hillary the One?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

RedGlitter;663904 wrote: Would you vote for Hillary Clinton as the US's first woman president?

Do you think she could handle the job?

Do you think she would put a good face on our country?

Do you even think we should have a woman president?

Sorry- poll didn't work so can we just talk about it? :o

Too much history, too divisive.
cars

Is Hillary the One?

Post by cars »

NO!
Cars :)
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Is Hillary the One?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

cars;663994 wrote: NO!

See what I mean :wah:
chonsigirl

Is Hillary the One?

Post by chonsigirl »

No way, she's not my choice for the next round.
sunny104

Is Hillary the One?

Post by sunny104 »

I wouldn't vote for her.

I wish that by now we could just pick the best person for the job without all the focus on their gender or race or whatever.
YZGI

Is Hillary the One?

Post by YZGI »

Well if she can't keep Bill happy how can she possibly keep the world happy. Spot would have way too much fun if Hellary were elected.:D
spot

Is Hillary the One?

Post by spot »

YZGI;664154 wrote: Spot would have way too much fun if Hellary were elected.:DDid I but bestride the narrow world like a colossus, Hillary Rodham would be my Cleopatra.

She's an idealist with a vision. The USA needs an idealist at the moment.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G-man

Is Hillary the One?

Post by G-man »

If she can handle "Slick Willie"... she can handle just about anything. :wah:

At this point, though... she's well in the lead. Of all the candidates she seems to be the best prepared... there's no doubt that this was her intention all along. She did her homework, though. We'll see how well she does once it gets dirty, though... she can't hide her past.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

RedGlitter

Is Hillary the One?

Post by RedGlitter »

I can't respect her as a woman so I could not vote for her. Nor do I feel she'd do us a good turn as president. I think a woman president would be fine but not her.
cars

Is Hillary the One?

Post by cars »

G-man;664252 wrote: If she can handle "Slick Willie"... she can handle just about anything. :wah:

At this point, though... she's well in the lead. Of all the candidates she seems to be the best prepared... there's no doubt that this was her intention all along. She did her homework, though. We'll see how well she does once it gets dirty, though... she can't hide her past.

I used to say to anyone that would listen back in the Monica days, that Hillary suffered that awful humiliation because she was "posturing" herself for greater political asperations in the future. Divorcing Slick Willie back then would have been a hinderance & a stumbling block for her to have to overcome in the future. So it was just smarter for her to act like the forgiving wife, & make her look like she was a more moremagnanimous person then she really is.

Another Hillary posturing event was when she "moved" to NY, just so to be able to become a Senator from a powerful renowned State. Her politics tend to flow in which ever the direction the tide is flowing!
Cars :)
RedGlitter

Is Hillary the One?

Post by RedGlitter »

I think there are two angles to the "Billary and Monica" thing.

She could have used him as he used her (one good turn deserves another, which many think she did) or she could have kicked his sorry can to the curb and taken him for all she could.

If she'd done the latter I would possibly have more respect for her because that's what I would have done. But I'm not sure using Bill to gain a foothold after what he did to her was wrong...someone tell me why it is please?
guppy

Is Hillary the One?

Post by guppy »

i wont vote for her..or bama? sp? i honestly dont think a woman should be leader of the military...commander in chief...men are drafted and men give their lives for war..when it changes and women serve equally then a woman should and would make a good president...
Nomad

Is Hillary the One?

Post by Nomad »

No. Absolutely not. She doesnt have enough experience making critical decisions. Id not trust her with our welfare.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Is Hillary the One?

Post by spot »

Nomad;665485 wrote: No. Absolutely not. She doesnt have enough experience making critical decisions. Id not trust her with our welfare.

You have no welfare left, you dork. At least she might start rebuilding some.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Is Hillary the One?

Post by RedGlitter »

guppy;664494 wrote: i wont vote for her..or bama? sp? i honestly dont think a woman should be leader of the military...commander in chief...men are drafted and men give their lives for war..when it changes and women serve equally then a woman should and would make a good president...

But women give their sons...isn't that enough of a sacrifice?

Do you support women serving equally? Many people don't for various reasons.

I figure if a woman can handle a husband and children, she can run a country.
WonderWendy3

Is Hillary the One?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Not NO, but HELL NO!!

probably better if I left it at that

I hate that bitch...oops I went there...oh well...
RedGlitter

Is Hillary the One?

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah:
double helix

Is Hillary the One?

Post by double helix »

Nonononnonononnnnnnnnnooooooo!
kumininexile

Is Hillary the One?

Post by kumininexile »

I'm hoping Obama gets the Democratic nomination, so that I can vote for him in November, even though I'm a Republican. If Hilary gets the Democratic nomination, I'll vote Republican in the November election.

I have no problem with the idea of a woman president, just not Hilary. What about Elizabeth Dole?
Patrick

Is Hillary the One?

Post by Patrick »

kumininexile;666632 wrote: I'm hoping Obama gets the Democratic nomination, so that I can vote for him in November, even though I'm a Republican. If Hilary gets the Democratic nomination, I'll vote Republican in the November election.

I have no problem with the idea of a woman president, just not Hilary. What about Elizabeth Dole?

Why not switch parties before the primary, that's what I've done here in CA (I left the green party) so I can vote for Obama to get nominated.

On the Hillary question sorry I can't not now not ever. She sold out Socialized medicine, and she bought into the WMD's bs hook line and sinker.

I'll vote for anyone regardless of gender as long as there the right person.
RedGlitter

Is Hillary the One?

Post by RedGlitter »

kumininexile;666632 wrote:

No...no Dole for me, thanks. Neither of those two women strike me as competent for presidency. I would like to see a Gloria Steinem type only not so much "feminist" as "humanist." Ideally, I want a woman president who gets things done like Guiliani, tells it straight like Ross Perot and looks out for the little people like Ralph Nader.

It's never gonna happen, is it? :(
Kathy Ellen

Is Hillary the One?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Terri, I think that she's a very clever and wise woman. I also think people would vote for her because they would like to see Bill in the house again.

But, I'm with Rudy all the way.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”