Poll:Dogs, cats or other?

A forum created specifically for polls.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Which type of person are you? Dog or cat lover? Another animal type?

I'm a total dog person...although I love my turtles too!:-4
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Both .

I have a Dog and Three cats and a couple of Snakes .

When i first came here i remember posting a big ole list of about a million animals that we had in our garage at the time . Happily nearly all of them have now been re homed (and a couple died).

So it's just Puppy and cats for me and fish and a couple of other small things. .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;930979 wrote: Both .

I have a Dog and Three cats and a couple of Snakes .

When i first came here i remember posting a big ole list of about a million animals that we had in our garage at the time . Happily nearly all of them have now been re homed (and a couple died).

So it's just Puppy and cats for me and fish and a couple of other small things. .

Good for you for taking care of so many animals...animal lovers are the only ones that truly understand how we are when it comes to our pets. I have a couple of fish also, but I try to not connect with them, they die too fast. I had one for about a year and she was awesome...she watched my every move and was happiest when I was "petting" her and poking her nose. she died about a month ago and I still miss her.

What kinds of snakes do you have? I think they're so cool, but hubby hates them! :wah:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Definately dogs:-4

the 8 fish we got a week ago for the girls are pretty but I cant see me getting attached to them cos they dont arf sh!t alot:D
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

shelbell;930989 wrote: Good for you for taking care of so many animals...animal lovers are the only ones that truly understand how we are when it comes to our pets. I have a couple of fish also, but I try to not connect with them, they die too fast. I had one for about a year and she was awesome...she watched my every move and was happiest when I was "petting" her and poking her nose. she died about a month ago and I still miss her.

What kinds of snakes do you have? I think they're so cool, but hubby hates them! :wah:

Two Corn snakes a Garter and a Royal python.
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I grew up with dogs & will always be a dog person, but this cat has stolen my heart. And now these fish ... I guess I just like living things.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I like kitties and bunnies. :)
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

chonsigirl;931047 wrote: I like kitties and bunnies. :)
You'll like this then
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

:) Oh, that is a cute bunny-I shall have to try that!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

cats but don't own one at the moment.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;931035 wrote: Two Corn snakes a Garter and a Royal python.

That is too cool! We find lots of garter snakes in our back yard...I like to "attack" hubby and my girls with them.:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

qsducks;931203 wrote: cats but don't own one at the moment.

Hmmmm...I would have thought you were a ducky type person! :wah::wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Accountable;931042 wrote: I grew up with dogs & will always be a dog person, but this cat has stolen my heart. And now these fish ... I guess I just like living things.

I love all animals too, but I never thought I would attach to my turtles the way I have...but my dogs are still my babies.:-4
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

shelbell;932052 wrote: I love all animals too, but I never thought I would attach to my turtles the way I have...but my dogs are still my babies.:-4
That's fine, but don't let the turtle find out. :lips: it might damage his esteem.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Accountable;932150 wrote: That's fine, but don't let the turtle find out. :lips: it might damage his esteem.

:wah::wah: Actually it would be the female that would get jealous...the boy just wants to bite anybody that picks him up!:wah::wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

This is my pet and darlin' ---- Rex, we rescued him when he was 8 years old - he had a kind eye - and with a bit of TLC he has become one gorgeous alpha male German Shepherd, giving us back lots of love and loyalty, and of course protection ! He is never left in the house on his own for long periods, and he comes on holiday with us - if we can't take our dog, then we don't go ! He is now 11 1/2 years old going on 4!

:-4 ;) :D

Attached files
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

G#Gill;932208 wrote: This is my pet and darlin' ---- Rex, we rescued him when he was 8 years old - he had a kind eye - and with a bit of TLC he has become one gorgeous alpha male German Shepherd, giving us back lots of love and loyalty, and of course protection ! He is never left in the house on his own for long periods, and he comes on holiday with us - if we can't take our dog, then we don't go ! He is now 11 1/2 years old going on 4!

Gotta love the warrior! :-6
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

G#Gill;932208 wrote: This is my pet and darlin' ---- Rex, we rescued him when he was 8 years old - he had a kind eye - and with a bit of TLC he has become one gorgeous alpha male German Shepherd, giving us back lots of love and loyalty, and of course protection ! He is never left in the house on his own for long periods, and he comes on holiday with us - if we can't take our dog, then we don't go ! He is now 11 1/2 years old going on 4!

He's gorgeous Gill. His eyes are so soulful.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Ok, so I want this thread back on top(it's better than the anal thread for some) so here is a picture of me with my "puppy"...at least HE thinks he is. :-4:wah:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

shelbell;936353 wrote: Ok, so I want this thread back on top(it's better than the anal thread for some) so here is a picture of me with my "puppy"...at least HE thinks he is. :-4:wah:
Wow, he's a beaut! He practically matches your avatar. :D
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

fuzzy butt;936456 wrote: oh shel he's gorgeous:-4:D

The poll doesn't have "all of the above"
If I remember, the options allowed multi-select.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

I have both,:-4 They are both diffiernt. in their own special ways. They are all my babies. But i think dogs need more of the mommie in you.:)
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

What Is Bestiality ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;937235 wrote: What Is Bestiality ?
A sexual affinity with only the best?

More to the point of the thread, do you have pets?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Daniyal, that word you can always look up in a dictionary, it is not a nice word.

Many people love their animals that are pets, it is one way we never grow up. You love them as a child, you still find the fascination of them. Different creatures, but capable of affection, and for those too small to return it, you take care of them and watch them in amazement.

My bunnies are out running around right now, my kitty is upstairs, my lovebird is chirping away, the little hermit crab is looking at the new shells I got him, the finches are cheeping in the bedroom. I like having animals around me, they are a part of nature, and very nice company.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;937243 wrote: Daniyal, that word you can always look up in a dictionary, it is not a nice word.

Many people love their animals that are pets, it is one way we never grow up. You love them as a child, you still find the fascination of them. Different creatures, but capable of affection, and for those too small to return it, you take care of them and watch them in amazement.

My bunnies are out running around right now, my kitty is upstairs, my lovebird is chirping away, the little hermit crab is looking at the new shells I got him, the finches are cheeping in the bedroom. I like having animals around me, they are a part of nature, and very nice company.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww man I'll Let It Ride This Time For You Ok . You Must Have Felt The Vibration :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Accountable;937238 wrote: A sexual affinity with only the best?

More to the point of the thread, do you have pets? it takes all kinds:(
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Daniyal;937259 wrote: Awwwwwwwwwwwww man I'll Let It Ride This Time For You Ok . You Must Have Felt The Vibration :)

:) Thank you, Daniyal.
Mia

Post by Mia »

Most definately a dog person. This is my eight month old pup. He dries me nuts because he is so stubborn and is sooo hard to train, but one look from those eyes and he melts my heart.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Both but I've voted for dogs 'cos I've always had dogs but only had cats for the last twenty years.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;937281 wrote: :) Thank you, Daniyal.

Antut Atha Nanaa ~ You Are Welcome ~ Chonsigirl

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Accountable;936444 wrote: Wow, he's a beaut! He practically matches your avatar. :D

Thanks. He is a Great Pyrenees and the breed standard says they should look like polar bears...that's why I chose that avatar. :)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;936456 wrote: oh shel he's gorgeous:-4:D

The poll doesn't have "all of the above"

Thanks fuzzy...I love him to death!

Sorry I didn't put an "all of the above" choice...this was my first poll thread and wasn't exactly sure how to even use it. :)
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Mia;937290 wrote:

Most definately a dog person. This is my eight month old pup. He dries me nuts because he is so stubborn and is sooo hard to train, but one look from those eyes and he melts my heart.

He is sooooooooooo cute!:-6
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

chonsigirl;937243 wrote: Daniyal, that word you can always look up in a dictionary, it is not a nice word.

Sounds like your babies are very happy, and well cared for. I like people that love animals and take care of them like they are our kids.:-6
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Does anyone else have pics of their "babies" That they want to post? Or just totally brag about? This is the place to do it!!! :-4
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Not sure how much I can brag ... but here ya go.

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Accountable;938385 wrote: Not sure how much I can brag ... but here ya go.

Oh, but you have such a cute kitty! You could definitely brag about that one!! :)

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”