Family Outing

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
strongirl56

Family Outing

Post by strongirl56 »

My parents and I decided to have a family outing yesterday and we went from Oakland all the way to San Francisco hoping that we could find a way to go to Sausalito, but that didnt happen. All we managed to do was to take the bus to Golden Gate Bridge and walk across the Golden Gate Bridge and back. We took some pictures though. I felt great while I was walking across the Golden Gate Bridge with the wind blowing in my hair and music in my ear, I felt so refreshed. While I was looking out on the wonderful view, I got reminded of God and everything that he has created, how much I took what he gave me and how I took everything that I have right now for granted. The only thing that I hated was that it rained on us and I kept seeing couples, walking the Golden Gate Bridge hand in hand, and I wanted to do the same thing, I want to be walking the Golden Gate Bridge hand in hand with a guy that I like/love, *sigh*, but the question is, is that ever going to happen? If it is going to happen, when will I get a boyfriend and be able to go anywhere and everywhere with him happily hand in hand? Overall I had a good time, cuz I didnt have to be sitting at home bored to death, wanting to call the guy that I should have nothing to do with every five seconds, cuz my parents are there with me. I wonder who would leave me a voicemail whichout saying anything.
Patsy Warnick

Family Outing

Post by Patsy Warnick »

what a great area - been there several times, rain or shine it's fun

My husband grew up in SF, we're due for a trip there.

May I ask - do you talk to your parents about this guy your so obsesed with?

you'll find a boyfriend when you clear your mind of this guy.

right now your not open for that friend

no vacancy - guy's can see & sense this - your body language shows it.

Patsy
strongirl56

Family Outing

Post by strongirl56 »

Yeah Golden Gate Bridge really is a great place. I really needed to go out and have some fun, to take my mind off of things. Walking across the Golden Gate Bridge and looking out at the ocean below is a great way to do that.

My parents know about this guy and I know for a fact that they will never accept him into the family, so I have not been talking to them about this guy anymore. My parents are probably thinking that I have stopped talking to this guy by now.
Patsy Warnick

Family Outing

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Strongirl

We've talked many times about this guy

please read my replies - re-read them

Sausalito is cool

sourdough bread to die for with clam chowder on the pier - fun..

I'm glad you had a good time and I hope that wind cleared your mind.

Patsy
strongirl56

Family Outing

Post by strongirl56 »

I know what to do Patsy thanks. I don't have the time to deal with this guy anymore I got too much other stuff to worry about, I've got too much to do. Let's just hope I won't do anything stupid, like call him again.
along-for-the-ride

Family Outing

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Family outings are moments to cherish. They are indeed different from sharing romantic moments with a "love interest", but they are still special. I remember being where you are now. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Family Outing

Post by Odie »

family outings can be the best medicene!
Life is just to short for drama.
Patsy Warnick

Family Outing

Post by Patsy Warnick »

YEH YEH !!!

I'm proud of you - I truely am Proud of you

anytime you feel a need to talk - I'm always here

Remember I've been where you are

good luck my friend

Patsy

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”