moderator status to be displayed - Yes or No?

A forum created specifically for polls.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;939354 wrote: i don't understand this thread ....................if you want to know who the mods are just wait until my next infraction, trust me it won't be long ....I'll tells ya:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOne is not amused:rolleyes::cool::D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;939371 wrote: Oops sorry i meant 'highness':yh_angel (i always get those two words muddled)Forgiven...............this once:rolleyes::cool::p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: Oh my gosh, KS, that is great.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

chonsigirl;939378 wrote: :wah: Oh my gosh, KS, that is great.
Gonna start selling the picture on Ebay:D:cool::driving:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;939384 wrote: I've saved it and I'm going to frame it and send it to carolly .

of course the frame will be gold gilded in the Georgian style:wah::wah:You do realise that this could make the headlines over here in OK mag:cool:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;939387 wrote: You do realise that this could make the headlines over here in OK mag:cool:

More like the sunday sport:sneaky:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;939389 wrote: More like the sunday sport:sneaky::sneaky:HA!!!!Oh gawd Abbey has got to see it yet:-3.....well the crown looks better on me:rolleyes::D:cool:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;939407 wrote: oh you sodden *****!!!!

You know exactly what I want to write here . and I'm not gunna do it!!!

BTW I corrected your spelling :wah::wah::DYou know me so well:wah::wah::p
G-man

Post by G-man »

Considering this is a lightly moderated forum, per Tombstone's directive, the mods would be failing to do their job effectvely if members were constantly aware of our existence... erm... I mean the mods existence. But what do I know? :yh_whistl

Keep up the good work mods! :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G-man;939491 wrote: Considering this is a lightly moderated forum, per Tombstone's directive, the mods would be failing to do their job effectvely if members were constantly aware of our existence... erm... I mean the mods existence. But what do I know? :yh_whistl

Keep up the good work mods! :DYe but I got me crown now:-1:-1:(
G-man

Post by G-man »

:wah::wah::wah: Nice Photochop KS!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G-man;939507 wrote:

:wah::wah::wah: Nice Photochop KS!What you mean "chop" I bought that at 'arrods......cost me a fortune that crown.....Liz needed a few quid;):D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

K.Snyder;939356 wrote: How about this one?...

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

P M S L !!!
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

How about this one?...

Only joking...
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

K.Snyder;939551 wrote: How about this one?...

Only joking...

OMG I just dribbled.......................all down my leg:D

Kev your fab, thats ace:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;939552 wrote: OMG I just dribbled.......................all down my leg:D

Kev your fab, thats ace:D
I DO NOT BLEEDIN SWEAR:-5:-5Right off to see me solicitor:driving::p
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Kev I think if you could change that f......ing in the bubble to 'bleedin' cos that's a more associated expletive to Carol :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl That is brilliant, you clever fella ! :D:wah:;)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

G#Gill;939589 wrote: Kev I think if you could change that f......ing in the bubble to 'bleedin' cos that's a more associated expletive to Carol :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl That is brilliant, you clever fella ! :D:wah:;)

Here you go...

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

K.Snyder;939605 wrote: Here you go...

Brilliant Kev !!!!!! :-4 :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Im the perfect lady at all times:rolleyes::)
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

G-man;939491 wrote: Considering this is a lightly moderated forum, per Tombstone's directive, the mods would be failing to do their job effectvely if members were constantly aware of our existence... erm... I mean the mods existence. But what do I know? :yh_whistl

Keep up the good work mods! :D

omg are you a mod too:eek:
FOC THREAD PART 1
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

I can't see that it really matters if the moderators status is displayed
Very nearly perfect ... :D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I would find it helpful to be reminded of whose delectable rear parts I need to be smooching!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

AussiePam;939687 wrote: I would find it helpful to be reminded of whose delectable rear parts I need to be smooching!
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;939687 wrote: I would find it helpful to be reminded of whose delectable rear parts I need to be smooching!Pam not being funny mate....but....I dont want you to smooch me backside:(:-2:cool:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Fair enough, Carolly - I'll just leave the usual contribution in the brown paper bag by your back door!!!:sneaky:

Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;939691 wrote: Pam not being funny mate....but....I dont want you to smooch me backside:(:-2:cool:

I do I do...oops did I say that out loud:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;939714 wrote: I do I do...oops did I say that out loud:DControl yerself woman people are about:o:rolleyes:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Chezzie - are you a bleeding mod too?!!! How the heck should I know without you wear some label?!!! I need to see yer bona fides before I kiss a$$ - capeesh. And this is the whole freaking point of this whole freaking thread. :D

(Deeeeep thought) I'm actually a moderator* too... and I'm more than happy to receive contributions from those who do not want to be infarted.

:sneaky:

*at least I believe in moderation in all things except moderation

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;939723 wrote: Chezzie - are you a bleeding mod too?!!! How the heck should I know without you wear some label?!!! I need to see yer bona fides before I kiss a$$ - capeesh. And this is the whole freaking point of this whole freaking thread. :D

(Deeeeep thought) I'm actually a moderator* too... and I'm more than happy to receive contributions from those who do not want to be infarted.

:sneaky:

*at least I believe in moderation in all things except moderationOi watch the language:sneaky:whats all this bleeding.....ere are you that tart in the picture:rolleyes::cool:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Yes Ma'am!!!! Whatever you say, Ma'am!!!! And no, Ma'am. :sneaky:

Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Please Pammie dont infart me, we havent even kissed yet:-4
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

run run run run run....

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

AussiePam;939735 wrote: Yes Ma'am!!!! Whatever you say, Ma'am!!!! And no, Ma'am. :sneaky:Good girl.....carry on.....just checking:cool::driving:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Ok, after reading a couple of comments here, I think its obvious no one understands or even cares about the point behind this whole thread. Its become a flipping joke, even on me and I am amazed the some you who had told me you thought we should always know who the mods were are now acting like you never cared.

Having it out in the open who mods are is the proper way it's done. As for mods not then being allowed to post as members, that's asinine. What it might do however is make sure no mod acts ill toward another member as we have had happen. There are a lot of reasons why its a good idea and none of them have anything to do with elevating mods above any other member. Thats what I feel you guys are saying. In fact I take some of these comments personally and i don't like them..
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Fair enough comments RG, I am guilty of not treating the subject very seriously, along with several others. However, a bit of fun has been had, so now we should get back on topic and try to gather a few sensible comments and opinions. The more input we have, the more satisfactory the final decision will be.

At the moment, it seems that it's 56% to 44% in favour of displaying 'moderator' under the name of volunteer moderators, whenever they post.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

I like it the way it is and I dont think anyones behaviour will change just because they have a moderator badge on. Generally most mods are ok. If they are stopped from posting well who am I going to talk to:thinking:

We probably all have different opinions on this and we are all entitled to have an opinion.

Sorry Red if we upset you with our joking around it wasnt intentional.
FOC THREAD PART 1
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

It wouldnt stop any mod from posting like they normally do. I just wanted to clear that part up.

I meant no offense and I like fun too. And K's picture of Carol is a riot. Her little pink crown cracks me up. I had a very bad night last night and maybe I took some comments the wrong way.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

RedGlitter;939983 wrote: It wouldnt stop any mod from posting like they normally do. I just wanted to clear that part up.

I meant no offense and I like fun too. And K's picture of Carol is a riot. Her little pink crown cracks me up. I had a very bad night last night and maybe I took some comments the wrong way.

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
FOC THREAD PART 1
koan

Post by koan »

I notice this thread has a two star rating.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:yh_hugs Thank you Kaylene

Koan...were we supposed to be rating threads?I haven't ever done that....:-3
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzy butt;939354 wrote: i don't understand this thread ....................if you want to know who the mods are just wait until my next infraction, trust me it won't be long ....I'll tells You crack me up....I was thinking sort of the same lines....except for the "wait until I get my next infraction"....which reminds me...YOU have been well behaved lately....I'm very proud of you!!!......:yh_worshp:yh_clap

K.Snyder;939356 wrote: How about this one?...

Kevin, that is hysterical...you done did out-do yourself this time...absoutely brilliant!:wah:
koan

Post by koan »

RedGlitter;939992 wrote: ...

Koan...were we supposed to be rating threads?I haven't ever done that....:-3

I rarely do it myself.

I just noticed.

To get a two star rating, overcoming the folks who have given it a five star, there have to be a number of people who find it "terrible" :wah:

As to the subject:

Tombstone is the one who makes such decisions regarding mod status titles. He has consistently decided that it is not to the benefit of the forum. He's a pretty wise dude. I consider his opinion more informed than my own on these matters.
neffy

Post by neffy »

I voted yes i run a forum and all my mods are known to every memeber:-6
The rottie queen
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Sorry Red

Sometimes (well mostly) I don't deal well with authority. I'm inherently bolshie - mea culpa! I've been out all day or I'd have apologised earlier. We were just funning. I didn't intend disrespect to the office of moderator or to any individual moderators. It won't happen again.

spot

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;939875 wrote: As for mods not then being allowed to post as members, that's asinine. If you can indicate where anyone's suggested that might happen, I'd be interested to see it. I think you've put up Aunt Sally so you can knock her over and get applause for doing it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”