Ask Chris

sunny104

Ask Chris

Post by sunny104 »

SnoozeControl wrote: Have you ever danced in your underpants to a Bob Seger song?

*I* am proud to say that I have done this....:D

So Chris, have you tried cold pizza yet???:D
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Far Rider wrote: Chris!

Howdy, Yes I have a few questions for you and some advice!

Has Sojo seen this thread yet? (thats my question):wah:

My Advice: If Sojo sees this thread your in big trouble bud. Sorry theres nothing you can do abotu it. That is all, carry on!:-5

Seriously, yes....... Your a bit younger than I, and My sons coming up in age. You at some point got your head on right and pursued college and a good job. My question is, who or what motivated you to seek college and your chosen career field?

Hiya Far.

Oh no I don't think Sojo has seen my thread yet. I'm getting the feeling though from your tone, that I may have just put my head on the block hahaha. I shall prepare for the worst.

As to your other question.

The thing that motivated me the most was my own failure, let me explain. After I had finished school and went to college I was all prepared and ready. But after a few months at college, I found myself to be bunking off time, and hating it. Sure enough the grades I got were poor, and at that time I really didn't care for some sad reason.

Soon after my dad had a serious talk with me, and after that time I realised how much of a fool I had been, and that I embrassed myself and my family. So after that I was determined to get my life back on track after wasting my own life. Sure enough I went back to college, did my Diploma, got top grades, and made so many new friends. I was so proud, as was everyone I knew, and since then I have always looked back at that awful time, and said to myself that you can always do things, as long as you put your mind into it, and work hard, and I'm sure you will come out with a great end result.
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

sunny104 wrote: *I* am proud to say that I have done this....:D

So Chris, have you tried cold pizza yet???:D

No I haven't tried cold pizza yet, but we are planning on having some at the weekend, so I shall try it then. I'm sure it will be lovely, so I'll let u know afterwards!!
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Hiya Far.

Oh no I don't think Sojo has seen my thread yet. I'm getting the feeling though from your tone, that I may have just put my head on the block hahaha. I shall prepare for the worst.

As to your other question.

The thing that motivated me the most was my own failure, let me explain. After I had finished school and went to college I was all prepared and ready. But after a few months at college, I found myself to be bunking off time, and hating it. Sure enough the grades I got were poor, and at that time I really didn't care for some sad reason.

Soon after my dad had a serious talk with me, and after that time I realised how much of a fool I had been, and that I embrassed myself and my family. So after that I was determined to get my life back on track after wasting my own life. Sure enough I went back to college, did my Diploma, got top grades, and made so many new friends. I was so proud, as was everyone I knew, and since then I have always looked back at that awful time, and said to myself that you can always do things, as long as you put your mind into it, and work hard, and I'm sure you will come out with a great end result.

You're a great inspirartion kiddo, wish my oldest would get her head wrapped around the value of a good education :(

If and when you have children will you be the kind of parent who will allow them to learn by their mistakes or will you ensure they do NOT make mistakes??
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

minks wrote: You're a great inspirartion kiddo, wish my oldest would get her head wrapped around the value of a good education :(

If and when you have children will you be the kind of parent who will allow them to learn by their mistakes or will you ensure they do NOT make mistakes??

Thanks Minks, it really does go to show that even at times that look really grim, things can still turn out well as long as u put your mind too it and believe in yourself.

As to your question, first off, I really could never see myself as a dad, I'm sure that this is just because I am young and have never been in love, but hopefully things will change. I would most likely let my kids, learn from their own mistakes. I feel that being able to witness our own mistakes, and then learn from them, makes us all better people. My dad always let me life my own life fairly freely, and whenever I did something wrong, he would always have a little heart to heart with me, and afterwards I always understood what I had done wrong. If I can be even half the person my dad is then I would be honoured.
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Thanks Minks, it really does go to show that even at times that look really grim, things can still turn out well as long as u put your mind too it and believe in yourself.

As to your question, first off, I really could never see myself as a dad, I'm sure that this is just because I am young and have never been in love, but hopefully things will change. I would most likely let my kids, learn from their own mistakes. I feel that being able to witness our own mistakes, and then learn from them, makes us all better people. My dad always let me life my own life fairly freely, and whenever I did something wrong, he would always have a little heart to heart with me, and afterwards I always understood what I had done wrong. If I can be even half the person my dad is then I would be honoured.

Dad's are great, and if ever you become one I bet you will do a bang up job. I thank my lucky stars every day for my old man hehehehe I am certain I grow more like him every day (my poor mom) hehehehe

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha thank u for your kind words. Funnily enough I am so like my dad as well, and yet nothing like my mum. So that's why my friends never ever called me 'momma's boy' at school, I was always 'daddy's boy' hehehe.
Sheryl

Ask Chris

Post by Sheryl »

If you could change one law in your country or town what would it be and why?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Ask Chris

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

What size feet do you have ?

Whats your best hangover cure ?

Would you say your a Yfront man ?
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

if you were offered an all expense paid trip to the moon would you go??

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Sheryl wrote: If you could change one law in your country or town what would it be and why?

Good question.

As I have mentioned today in another thread, I seriously don't like our current sentencing law (or lack off,) as criminals will get little or no decent sentencing, and for the familys of those involved, that is a real tragedy. I would seriously have a long look at our current law, and seriously think about amending it, so that all those victims can all sleep better at night. :)
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: What size feet do you have ?

Whats your best hangover cure ?

Would you say your a Yfront man ?

I'm a small size 8 foot.

Best hangover cure. Well I'm sure no-one will believe this, but I have never gotten drunk before as much as that sounds impossible, so I personally couldn't answer that. But from my friends experience I hear that drinking a lot of fruit juice, especially grapefruit I think is supposed to work wonders

And I'm a Y-front and boxers person, I just tend to have whatever is on hand or least dirty and smelly! :D
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: I'm a small size 8 foot.

Best hangover cure. Well I'm sure no-one will believe this, but I have never gotten drunk before as much as that sounds impossible, so I personally couldn't answer that. But from my friends experience I hear that drinking a lot of fruit juice, especially grapefruit I think is supposed to work wonders

And I'm a Y-front and boxers person, I just tend to have whatever is on hand or least dirty and smelly! :D

Oh Dear Chris, can Raven and I try and get you saused??

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

minks wrote: if you were offered an all expense paid trip to the moon would you go??

Yes I most certainly would. I love travelling, and I'd love to be able to visit the moon, and experience what it is like up there, and be able to see our planet from up high. I'm sure it would make me realise that at least from up there our planet is a beautiful and wonderful place.
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

minks wrote: Oh Dear Chris, can Raven and I try and get you saused??

hahah feel free to try, just be aware I have no idea of the consequences, so make sure that u are on stand-by for anything. :p
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: hahah feel free to try, just be aware I have no idea of the consequences, so make sure that u are on stand-by for anything. :p

I will hold your hand while you vomit into the nearest toilet hehehehe Ahhh don't worry I shant ruin you

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha you are too kind. :wah:

I know that Raven gave me a list of the things that we were hoping to do during the week. Oh boy do I hope that u get a lot of sleep, and rest those feet of yours, you are gonna be in for so much fun!! :)
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Hahaha you are too kind. :wah:

I know that Raven gave me a list of the things that we were hoping to do during the week. Oh boy do I hope that u get a lot of sleep, and rest those feet of yours, you are gonna be in for so much fun!! :)

Sleep is no worry if I get 6 hours I am laughing. I love to be busy. I am looking forward to the guided tour from you guys hehehehe

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha well even though I live nearby I'm still going to be relying on Raven for the guided tour and directions. I can just picture the two of us following her all around the streets of London, having no idea where we are going, but just going on her directions hahaha. Oh we are going to have so much fun! :wah:
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Hahaha well even though I live nearby I'm still going to be relying on Raven for the guided tour and directions. I can just picture the two of us following her all around the streets of London, having no idea where we are going, but just going on her directions hahaha. Oh we are going to have so much fun! :wah:

hehehe like 2 little puppies in awe hehehehe Hope she slows every now and then so I can snap a few pictures ahahaha I am a photo nut, I am considering buying another battery for my cam as I can't find a converter for my Battery charger :(

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well I shall be bringing my cammy corder with plenty of batteries, so I won't miss a thing hehehe.

Speaking of converters, we had so many problems in the US with the different kind of pins and plugs that they have. I think they have 2 pins (I think that is what they are called, I suck at these kind of things,) whilst we have 3.

Anyway cutting a long story short, I bought one of those neon signs frm Vegas, but had to try and find a pin converter to be able to use it over here. God darn it was impossible, nowhere sold one, and I was soooo disappointed. In the end, my dad without my notice tried to use a substitute that he found over here, and my $30 worth of gift blew up!! :-5
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Well I shall be bringing my cammy corder with plenty of batteries, so I won't miss a thing hehehe.

Speaking of converters, we had so many problems in the US with the different kind of pins and plugs that they have. I think they have 2 pins (I think that is what they are called, I suck at these kind of things,) whilst we have 3.

Anyway cutting a long story short, I bought one of those neon signs frm Vegas, but had to try and find a pin converter to be able to use it over here. God darn it was impossible, nowhere sold one, and I was soooo disappointed. In the end, my dad without my notice tried to use a substitute that he found over here, and my $30 worth of gift blew up!! :-5

Oh now that is sad :( your average power converter is not recommended for battery charging so I am considering just another battery. The converters could ruin my battery.

― Mae West
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

minks wrote: Oh now that is sad :( your average power converter is not recommended for battery charging so I am considering just another battery. The converters could ruin my battery.

Hmmm yeah and should that happen it would be a disaster, wouldn't want to prevent you from taking all the hundreds of pics that u will be taking. I think your biggest problem will actually be deciding what pics to take, as u certainly will be spoilt for choice.
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chrisb84uk wrote: Hmmm yeah and should that happen it would be a disaster, wouldn't want to prevent you from taking all the hundreds of pics that u will be taking. I think your biggest problem will actually be deciding what pics to take, as u certainly will be spoilt for choice.

hence the reason to buy a 3rd battery hehehehehehe

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

I want lots of pics of everyone..................oh, I have to ask aquestion here, ha!

What are you going to deck yourself out with when you meet Minks?
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: I want lots of pics of everyone..................oh, I have to ask aquestion here, ha!

Hehehe Oh CG we are hoping we can jump onto Ravens computer at nights and either blog away like mad or upload pics like crazy. I am a photo crazy woman you know.

I think they muttered something about flowers hehehe I am going to show up in a dollar store lei. ahahaha I wish I could find a cowboy hat to wear but what a pain them things are to cart about hehehehe

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

:) Yeah, you would have to wear the cowboy hat over..............you should! Wear it on the plane!

"Hey there buckaroos, another margarita on the flight over........."Ha!
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: :) Yeah, you would have to wear the cowboy hat over..............you should! Wear it on the plane!

"Hey there buckaroos, another margarita on the flight over........."Ha!

hehehe silly rabbit I can't get tanked on the plane I have to be rested for my whirl wind tour upon touch down hehehehe I should wear one of those really trashy beat up kind the sleazy gals wear in our country bars round these parts.

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

One of those cool ones, with a neat band around the rim, and some boots to match!
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: One of those cool ones, with a neat band around the rim, and some boots to match!

ooo total cheeze now ahahahaha

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah:

Attached files
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: :wah:

not a chance young lady heheheh

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

Look out Queen, Rootin' Tootin' Minks is on the way!
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: Look out Queen, Rootin' Tootin' Minks is on the way!

Just need my little pearl handle six shooters and I am a HOT HUNNY ahahaha or not stop that bunny behave yerself hehehehe

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

Ha-ha, walking all over Chris' thread this way in cowboy boots and all.........better not track in any dirt.......................
minks

Ask Chris

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: Ha-ha, walking all over Chris' thread this way in cowboy boots and all.........better not track in any dirt.......................

are you hearing Nancy Sinatra..."these boots were made for walkin...."?

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Ask Chris

Post by chonsigirl »

I miss you today, Chris!:)
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

chonsigirl wrote: I want lots of pics of everyone..................oh, I have to ask aquestion here, ha!

Oh good question, I haven't decided yet. Though I'm going to be hanging around with Minks and Raven hopefuly for the week, soI'll be bringing along a selection of nice clothes. Though I'm not sure if I can fit all the stuff I need into my tiny backpack. Haha I can just imagine bringing my own suitcase along at this rate. :wah:
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

chonsigirl wrote: Ha-ha, walking all over Chris' thread this way in cowboy boots and all.........better not track in any dirt.......................

Oh go right ahead, don't mind the whole point of this thread, you go and just have as much fun as you want. Though no matter how much this is my thread, you are still clearing up that dirt that u bring in!! :wah:
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

Far Rider wrote: Your a good kid Chris, always felt that about you. May I ask how long your wayward lesson took? And do ya mind if I use your story to motivate my kids?:)

Thanks Far, by all means feel free to use my story, it really is a good example of achieving great things as long as u set your mind to it. Oh and time wise, I would say that I spent about 6 months at college wasting my time, and then took about a month or so afterwards, to understand what I had done wrong, and soon after that I went back to college again as u know. :)
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

chonsigirl wrote: I miss you today, Chris!:)

Ah thanks Chonsi, I always miss u guys when I'm away too. :)
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: Hahaha, well the reason why I have been absent, is because I have been looking after my brother who is currently ill, so if u don't mind I'd rather not be locked in the cupboard, unless u want to take on my duties??? :p
daffodil52

Ask Chris

Post by daffodil52 »

question how come,,,,, a duck can catch flu....as the world gone quakerslol daffy
chrisb84uk

Ask Chris

Post by chrisb84uk »

daffodil52 wrote: question how come,,,,, a duck can catch flu....as the world gone quakerslol daffy

Hahaha I have no idea. Perhaps it's all that hanging around outside during these cold months without wrapping up warm, or resting his little booty by a nice warm fire. But has the world gone quackers?? Hahaha I wonder that sometimes myself as well. :wah:

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”