Am I the only one who sees things like this?

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1382089 wrote:

Acc often does that...we sometimes play games from years ago and HGTTG from when Betty and I first started has had an airing too.

I must have read 400 plus books since then, still can't stand HGTTG :wah: Shall we try something else :yh_rotfl
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Accountable;1381943 wrote: I didn't mean to kill the thread, so in an effort to resurrect it:

Of Course I'm Crazy But...

Gay therapy (?) :-2 :-4

Hmm, didn't go the way you expected did it?lol

One I just noticed on mine:

Beauty in decay

Everything you know about corsets is false
theia

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1382093 wrote: I must have read 400 plus books since then, still can't stand HGTTG :wah: Shall we try something else :yh_rotfl

I loved the few pages we read together. Then you and Acc just went off and left me...I won't forget that in a hurry

And well, I'm not reading that Charlie Dickinson bloke, that's for sure!
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

AnneBoleyn;1382086 wrote: Appreciate you all sharing this. But, Accountable--how interesting you picked this up after 6&1/2 years. Suppose there is a story in that too (LOL), some drama in that.Not at all. Move down to the bottom of the page when you read this. There's a list called "Similar Threads." This thread was listed in another thread. I don't even remember which one now. There's a similar thread in another forum I frequent and it's a lot of fun. I wanted to have fun, not analyze the motives of a member years gone.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1382095 wrote: I loved the few pages we read together. Then you and Acc just went off and left me...I won't forget that in a hurry

And well, I'm not reading that Charlie Dickinson bloke, that's for sure!

Sulk.... I so want to re read Bleak House, it wouldn't take long, you'd love it!
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

It was a very bad time in the Garden and still reverberates through the membership.

Intense. Okay, I see there are deep wells here. I'm looking below, at Thread Information & 6 eyes are hanging on the next word from someone. Mine must be hello I must be going offline.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Bryn Mawr;1382069 wrote: You forget Spike101, he had a lot to do with her leaving but yes, she let her real life problems get in the way of her life in the Garden.

I think I had already been banned or my memory is faulty but after reading his intro thread, I think I met him at another forum and he's EXTREMELY prickly and tends to think everything is somehow an insult to bikers. Bikers, bikers, bikers. I'm assuming this was part of the problem?
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

SnoozeAgain;1382109 wrote: I think I had already been banned or my memory is faulty but after reading his intro thread, I think I met him at another forum and he's EXTREMELY prickly and tends to think everything is somehow an insult to bikers. Bikers, bikers, bikers. I'm assuming this was part of the problem?

He began to dictate to BR what she was allowed to post and what she could not say and she found that intolerable Trouble was she could not go against it whilst remaining within her home environment and so she left to remove the conflict that she could not longer cope with after her injuries.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

He sounds remarkably like a guy with whom she started a biker sub-forum at another forum and he did the same thing there as well. And then she joined another forum after that with him.
koan

Post by koan »

Service Dog Missing

No One Sees You Like Your Dog Does

Perhaps he didn't like what he saw?

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”