Most Embarrassing Moment of the Day?

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
clownshoes

Post by clownshoes »

Mine was when my friend sent me the link to the new Napster commercial: www.getthewholething.com, and I opened it with my boss standing behind me. I am still blushing! Anybody else embarrass themselves today?
minks

Post by minks »

clownshoes wrote: Mine was when my friend sent me the link to the new Napster commercial: www.getthewholething.com, and I opened it with my boss standing behind me. I am still blushing! Anybody else embarrass themselves today?

I shan't open that at work due to being suspicious but I embarass myself regularly.

We here say something is Gay when it is rather lame or poor. Like if the weather is soggy and not fun, it's Gay. I was feeling kind of bleck yesterday and said I was just feeling gay. Oiy it just came out I didn't even think, and I was talking to my "gay" co-worker at the time, I merely walked away. I felt stoopid.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

sorry, i won't download or link stuff from people i don't know. can you give us a synopsis?
pina

Post by pina »

It didn't interest me, but my man enjoyed it.

StupidCowboyTricks

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

SnoozeControl wrote: He played on my naivete. :mad:

:wah: lol@Snooze
Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

StupidCowboyTricks

SnoozeControl wrote: I'm a trusting soul, what can I say?

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I was subbing today and in the cafeteria with the special ed students and some other teachers. A kid I have had problem with walks by and says Hi Dad to one of the teachers. I guess my mouth was on the floor because this teacher looked at me and said - so I see you've had problems with him. I just nodded my head because I had thought such terrible things about who could possibly be this kid's parents. I really respect his Dad............just goes to show you it could just be a rebellious kid.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Peg

Post by Peg »

As a matter of fact, yes I did embarrass myself today. After work, my family and I went to a restraunt/bar for supper. When we left, I forgot the curb was there. I fell hard right there in the parking lot stone cold sober. I'm sure the people who saw me leaving and falling didn't think I was sober.:wah: I'm scuffed, bruised, and ache all over and hurt my pride right along with it.
StupidCowboyTricks

Peg wrote: As a matter of fact, yes I did embarrass myself today. After work, my family and I went to a restraunt/bar for supper. When we left, I forgot the curb was there. I fell hard right there in the parking lot stone cold sober. I'm sure the people who saw me leaving and falling didn't think I was sober.:wah: I'm scuffed, bruised, and ache all over and hurt my pride right along with it.

Poor baby, hope you feel better, now you can get smashed hope you feel better tomorrow.:-2

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

minks wrote: I shan't open that at work due to being suspicious but I embarass myself regularly.

We here say something is Gay when it is rather lame or poor. Like if the weather is soggy and not fun, it's Gay. I was feeling kind of bleck yesterday and said I was just feeling gay. Oiy it just came out I didn't even think, and I was talking to my "gay" co-worker at the time, I merely walked away. I felt stoopid.
Wow minks. Im embarrassed for you. I bet that person got really weirded out. Id hate to be you right now.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”