The waist is too tight

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
nvalleyvee

The waist is too tight

Post by nvalleyvee »

Have you ever bought a pair of pants on-line where the waist is ABSOLUTELY meant for an 18 year old!!!! And you have had children!!!! Every other place on the pants fit perfectly...........come to the waist...........2-3 inches too LITTLE. I hate wasting $50.00.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
along-for-the-ride

The waist is too tight

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I share your pain. Pants fit well around my curvy hips and bottom, but are too tight around the waist. Bought a few of those button extenders...sometimes have used two. lol
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
chonsigirl

The waist is too tight

Post by chonsigirl »

For $50 take it back, NV!
Indian Princess

The waist is too tight

Post by Indian Princess »

I have to buy large in tops, when I take a medium and they never fit right because of my chest size and I am forever altering, altering, altering.
nvalleyvee

The waist is too tight

Post by nvalleyvee »

along-for-the-ride;543482 wrote: I share your pain. Pants fit well around my curvy hips and bottom, but are too tight around the waist. Bought a few of those button extenders...sometimes have used two. lol

What is a button extender!!!! Can I get it at a sewing shop? I called a seamtress and she said she could not do anything because Wrangler jeans are double seamed at all seams.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
nvalleyvee

The waist is too tight

Post by nvalleyvee »

Indian Princess;544589 wrote: I have to buy large in tops, when I take a medium and they never fit right because of my chest size and I am forever altering, altering, altering.

They fit in the shoulders and the waist right???? Same dang problem as the waist thing.
along-for-the-ride

The waist is too tight

Post by along-for-the-ride »

nvalleyvee;544611 wrote: What is a button extender!!!! Can I get it at a sewing shop? I called a seamtress and she said she could not do anything because Wrangler jeans are double seamed at all seams.

It's little plastic button with a loop on the other end about an inch long.I bought some at e-bay...not very expensive.

I was able to breath in jeans again. lol
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”