FG member I respect you for that

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

I thought I would just post a few thoughts about fg people who are doing things that i really admire about them

Magenta Flame I have re read your journal about 5 times i just cant believe how brave you are too post that stuff , you are a really brave strong woman I respect and admire you for that :-6 :-6

is there any one out there in fg land that you admire guys ??:-6
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

and you red glitter the way you carry on ,in spite of all the things that go wrong,in the past year i have known you i have been inspired by you in my fight for a life that is happy for me and my family well done :-6 :-6 :-6
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

ooops better not forget suzy had i???,i'm inspired by the way you manage to carry on inspite of terrible ill health ,by the way you have gotten on with life when your mom has been very ill :-6 :-6

what really amazes me is how you stick by that no hope loser failure boyfriend of yours ,through thick and thin ,you know you could do so much better :-6 :-6
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

There are so many people here who have been through major hardshiip (some we know their story, some we don't), and yet they are still here laughing and joking with us all. Contining on with there lives, trying to make the best of their past, future and present.

I can think of alot of people here to mention. This site is full of many brave survivors.

So I say, 'hats of too you all'. Continue to fight on and never give!!

Pheasy :-4 :-4
neffy

Post by neffy »

great thread jimbo.I think everyone of us have something that we had to deal some times in are are lifes.What i really like about FG is that we have a choice to share it with others on here.

Nice one jimbo:-4 :-4
The rottie queen
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I admire each and everyone of you for the individuality and strength to carry on.

I am overwhelmed by the kindness and sincerity of the members on FG. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would consider some of my sweetest friends, but I do.

My brother gets mad at me for talking on the internet because he thinks everyone in cyber space are liars and perverts...I told him yeah...but that's why I like them!!

I would like to say that I admire....just for starters... Dubs, Magenta, Jimbo, Suzy, Guppy, Far Rider, Minks, Pinky, The Pheasant, Neffy, Immy, Sweet Tooth, Almost Famous, Sheryl, YZGI, Kathy Ellen, Cher, Not Today, Sunny, Accountable, JAB, Clipper, Aussie Pam, Koan, Spot, Zingy (ha ha -aka Zinky), Uncle Fester, Lon, Abbey, Hamster, Soberano, Mrs. K........and so so many more!!:-4

The problem is, I know I'm leaving someone out and I don't ever ever want to do that!!
neffy

Post by neffy »

you are so right there wendy my hubby hates it when i am on this forum,i chat about you lot that i have known you all for years.I think people like my hubby finds it hard to understand.

I just feel very thankful that i am a member of this site.I think you are all wonderful and caring people:-6
The rottie queen
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

WonderWendy3;624854 wrote: I admire each and everyone of you for the individuality and strength to carry on.

I am overwhelmed by the kindness and sincerity of the members on FG. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would consider some of my sweetest friends, but I do.

My brother gets mad at me for talking on the internet because he thinks everyone in cyber space are liars and perverts...I told him yeah...but that's why I like them!!

I would like to say that I admire....just for starters... Dubs, Magenta, Jimbo, Suzy, Guppy, Far Rider, Minks, Pinky, The Pheasant, Neffy, Immy, Sweet Tooth, Almost Famous, Sheryl, YZGI, Kathy Ellen, Cher, Not Today, Sunny, Accountable, JAB, Clipper, Aussie Pam, Koan, Spot, Zingy (ha ha -aka Zinky), Uncle Fester, Lon, Abbey, Hamster, Soberano, Mrs. K........and so so many more!!:-4

The problem is, I know I'm leaving someone out and I don't ever ever want to do that!!

that was my problem too maybe we should just cal this place survivor garden coz guys nearly all of us have been through hell in one way or another

oh and ww i really admire your guts and determination ,you inspire me :-6 :-6
neffy

Post by neffy »

that is a good one jimbo
The rottie queen
neffy

Post by neffy »

oh and ww i really admire your guts and determination ,you inspire me.

well said jimbo
The rottie queen
minks

Post by minks »

Yep we are a survivor and support group aren't we. It's quite amazing really.

I too admire everybody here. The person who came to mind first for me was Glitter, yep hunny I admire your strength to carry on after your loss and be support to your dad, when you're still in need of a supportive parent. Hun if I could have 1/8 of that strength I would amaze myself.

I admire Chonsi as well WOW hun you are a rock. In all the support and love you have for your family, in being a teacher, in being a writer.... gosh you are one of those people I would like to touch and have a bit of your strength rub off on me :-4
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Yep, I knew it....Red Glitter, Angel Eyes and Chonsi...beautiful beautiful people...

Chris is a great person who makes me chortle...and I thank him for that....
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;624877 wrote:

that was my problem too maybe we should just cal this place survivor garden coz guys nearly all of us have been through hell in one way or another

oh and ww i really admire your guts and determination ,you inspire me :-6 :-6

neffy;624882 wrote: oh and ww i really admire your guts and determination ,you inspire me.

well said jimbo

Thank you to both of you, never thought I would inspire anyone....thanks for the tears...:-4 :-6
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you, Jim, Minks and Wendy...it brightened my day to read this.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;625385 wrote: JIMBO STOP IT ! You're scaring me.........I come here to enjoy all your eccentric wise arse comments stop this soppy nonsence! Now! My god man! have you gone all soft on me or something? :wah:

Put those bloody tissues away, and use them for what men are supposed to use tissues for!

All that stuff happened a long long time ago, it's not brave it was selfish of me actually (because I think I've upset a couple of people here which wasn't my intention and I'm deeply sorry for that) I wrote that for my own reference and for my studies. What I wrote is just a reflection of how I feel comfortable enough on this board to write it in the first place. See it's a reflection of 'you guys' that i feel able to say that kind of stuff here........

Because ........well..........you see basically I tend to trust you all and like you all. (this last sentence will self destruct in five seconds, don't want you all getting big heads)

and if one more person says the word "survivor" or "victim" I'm going to give them a good kick up the arse! what is this? a bloody mothers club meeting?

your welcome mf ;) :-6
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I love & admire everyone here :-4 without all of you lovely people FG would be a very boring place
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

I love and admire so many here on FG, there is one special lady on here I would very much like to Thank :-4 Neffy, for introducing me to this site and all you wonderful people which in time I hope to get to now each one of you and tell my own story too.

:-4 Thank You

:-4
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

littlemissgiggle;628100 wrote: I love and admire so many here on FG, there is one special lady on here I would very much like to Thank :-4 Neffy, for introducing me to this site and all you wonderful people which in time I hope to get to now each one of you and tell my own story too.

hey you spill the beans i've told my story

well most of it :-3

next chapter coming in the next day or so
neffy

Post by neffy »

littlemissgiggle;628100 wrote: I love and admire so many here on FG, there is one special lady on here I would very much like to Thank :-4 Neffy, for introducing me to this site and all you wonderful people which in time I hope to get to now each one of you and tell my own story too.

your very welcome giggle i am pleased that you are here and enjoying it also xx
The rottie queen
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

I respect WW3 for leaving me off her list. The nice lady at Attention Seekers Anonymous said it will make me a stronger person in time, but until then I should try Fishingforcompliments.com :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Uncle Kram;628409 wrote: I respect WW3 for leaving me off her list. The nice lady at Attention Seekers Anonymous said it will make me a stronger person in time, but until then I should try Fishingforcompliments.com :D

OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Krammmmmmyyyy I'm so sorry...it's all because I saw the picture of your beautiful girlfriend and was jealous...yeah that's it!!!:sneaky:

I said that I knew someone would get missed.... I'm so sorry...

How's this...

I respect Uncle Kram for being strong and sensitive and caring and knows how to warm a womans' heart....plus he's lived through a control freak, what more can a person do to deserve a medal???:-4 :-4
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

WonderWendy3;628438 wrote: OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Krammmmmmyyyy I'm so sorry...it's all because I saw the picture of your beautiful girlfriend and was jealous...yeah that's it!!!:sneaky:

I said that I knew someone would get missed.... I'm so sorry...

How's this...

I respect Uncle Kram for being strong and sensitive and caring and knows how to warm a womans' heart....plus he's lived through a control freak, what more can a person do to deserve a medal???:-4 :-4
I think I'll put that one in the keep net :wah:

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Wendybird;628485 wrote: I will not do a list coz as WW said I am bound to miss someone and then all hell breaks loose! lol (eg: Krambo the attention seeker :yh_wink He's actually a really nice bloke and his daughter is beautiful! I presume she gets her looks from her mother though

I respect you all. You have all found your niche in the Garden. Be it the clown, the teacher, the mother, the father or indeed the best friend.

Everybody has contributed to this forum and everyone is a valued member of the forum. So many of us have been through life changing events. Some have been able to express them here and found solice in the friends that they have made. Others takle longer to express their feelings but are able to talk to people in PM's and in chat.

The person I respect the most for this is Tombstone. He created this wonderful place for us all and he deserves it. Thanks Boss. You are the best! :-4

(God I sound like a real teachers pet don't I! lol) :o

you didn't mention me by name and I hurt tinkerbell:yh_silent
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Wendybird;628485 wrote: I will not do a list coz as WW said I am bound to miss someone and then all hell breaks loose! lol (eg: Krambo the attention seeker :yh_wink He's actually a really nice bloke and his daughter is beautiful! I presume she gets her looks from her mother though................................ )

I respect you all. You have all found your niche in the Garden. Be it the clown, the teacher, the mother, the father or indeed the best friend.

Everybody has contributed to this forum and everyone is a valued member of the forum. So many of us have been through life changing events. Some have been able to express them here and found solice in the friends that they have made. Others take longer to express their feelings but are able to talk to people in PM's and in chat.

The person I respect the most for this is Tombstone. He created this wonderful place for us all and he deserves it. Thanks Boss. You are the best!

(God I sound like a real teachers pet don't I! lol)

:yh_hugs :yh_clap Very well said and I second that!!:-4

*note to self, pm Wendybird before posting in a thread that Jimbo has the word respect in, therefore I will know what to do and not to do...sucking up to the boss is good for starters!!*
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Wendybird;628485 wrote: I will not do a list coz as WW said I am bound to miss someone and then all hell breaks loose! lol (eg: Krambo the attention seeker :yh_wink He's actually a really nice bloke and his daughter is beautiful! I presume she gets her looks from her mother though................................ )

Everybody has contributed to this forum and everyone is a valued member of the forum. So many of us have been through life changing events. Some have been able to express them here and found solice in the friends that they have made. Others take longer to express their feelings but are able to talk to people in PM's and in chat.

The person I respect the most for this is Tombstone. He created this wonderful place for us all and he deserves it. Thanks Boss. You are the best! :-4

brown noser:rolleyes:
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Wendybird;628491 wrote: I alluded to you. I don't allude very often as the neighbours normally complain. Be thankful for small alludes Batfink!

You did fine WW! :-4 I have learnt my lesson in the past with posting lists lol. Somebody ALWAYS gets missed and you end up PM'ing people to say "oh I am sorry" etc lol

Let's blame jimbo poop head?

And PLEASE will people call me either Bendy or Birdie (I prefer Birdie if I am honest)? It must take so much longer to type Wendybird! (except Batfink coz I like to see him typing with 1 finger with his tongue sticking out trying to type Tinkerbell :D ) (Batfink>>>>>> T I M (nope wrong) erm..... T I N K U R (aww heck got it wrong again)...............T I ...................

) :D

it's not my finger I use bendy:sneaky:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

zinkyusa;628495 wrote: it's not my finger I use bendy:sneaky:

clever dick

:wah: :wah:
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Wendybird;628502 wrote: DERAIL ALERT!

What you use your wing? :rolleyes: Don't think anything else is big enough for a keyboard is it?

:D

I apologise for this rude interuption. Normal service wil now be resumed in a new thread called BRING IT HERE!

hah, you try hanging upside down all day with this thing hitting you in the eye:sneaky:
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

OK back on track, I have found a lot of kindred souls and people who don't judge me for what I am...
minks

Post by minks »

zinkyusa;628506 wrote: hah, you try hanging upside down all day with this thing hitting you in the eye:sneaky:

OH MY BLIDDY GAWD!!!!

:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

Zinky - you CRACK ME UP:wah: :wah:

Ooooopps!!! Am I de-railing???:sneaky: :lips:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Wendybird;628485 wrote: I will not do a list coz as WW said I am bound to miss someone and then all hell breaks loose! lol (eg: Krambo the attention seeker :yh_wink He's actually a really nice bloke and his daughter is beautiful! I presume she gets her looks from her mother though................................:sneaky: )

Beautiful Post Wenders
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

zinkyusa;628511 wrote: OK back on track, I have found a lot of kindred souls and people who don't judge me for what I am...

That is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Glad you didn't see the post that I wrote about being afraid of bats when my kids and I take walks in the evening...:-6
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

WonderWendy3;628597 wrote: That is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Glad you didn't see the post that I wrote about being afraid of bats when my kids and I take walks in the evening...:-6

Bendy!!! Derail alert!!!!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

zinkyusa;628599 wrote: Bendy!!! Derail alert!!!!

Hey, I said it's a beautiful thing....and I respect you for not being a batfink...

oh wait...ummmm....whining to the teacher.....well anyway...

I think you are swell for a bat:-4
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

WonderWendy3;628601 wrote: Hey, I said it's a beautiful thing....and I respect you for not being a batfink...

oh wait...ummmm....whining to the teacher.....well anyway...

I think you are swell for a bat:-4

Thanks and likewise:-4

even if you're not a bat
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Wendybird;628612 wrote: S'ok

WW says the nicest things. :-4 And got back on track very quickly I might add! lol :-4

Thanks Birdie...even though I derailed other places too...I'm so happy to see you posting again, I miss you when you are gone!!:-4
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

almostfamous;640635 wrote: :wah: had to bump this one

There are tons here I respect because of the wisdom and compassion they bring to the garden. Most times I don't feel I'm talking on the internet to a bunch of folks I've never met. I'm crying with friends, yapping with acquaintances, arguing with people who I'm more alike than I'd admit in most cases It's a break from reality in a sense but there's depth to it. Being the first forum I ever joined, FG members will always have a special place in my heart.

Very well said!:yh_clap :yh_clap

I need a Beffie HUG!!:yh_hugs
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

I just want to say - I love you all!!!!

Except Jimbo - he's annoying:D
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”