Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

A forum created specifically for polls.
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

If someone offered cash for your soul would you sell it ?

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) -- A New Zealand man has sold his soul to hell -- Hell Pizza, that is.

The New Zealand pizza chain said Thursday it had struck a deal with Walter Scott, 24, to buy a deed to his soul, shortly after an online auction site that initially agreed to the sale withdrew it from the Internet because of complaints it was in bad taste.

Scott offered his soul on the TradeMe site on Wednesday, saying he had not found it to be much use.

"I can't see it, touch it or feel it, but I can sell it, so I'm going to palm it off to the highest bidder," Scott, 24, said on the sale site.

The auction attracted more than 32,000 hits and over 100 bids before it was taken down.

TradeMe business manager Michael O'Donnell said the company had received an "overwhelming number of complaints from the TradeMe community."

"A lot of people felt it was offensive even though we thought it was there for good fun," he told The Associated Press. "So the compliance team pulled it."

He said the auction had also attracted many bogus bids -- while the last bid on the site was listed as $3,799, the last genuine bid was $456.

Rachael Allison, head of marketing for Hell Pizza, which has outlets across New Zealand and trades on a naughty image, said the company contacted Scott shortly after the auction was removed and offered him $3,800.

"The soul belongs to Hell, there is simply no better place for it," Allison told The Associated Press. "He was pretty delighted."

O'Donnell had said on Wednesday that Scott's auction complied with TradeMe's rules because a physical object -- the deed of ownership -- would change hands.

In 2001, 20-year-old U.S. university student Adam Burtle tried to sell his soul on eBay, but the auction was pulled after the company ruling that something tangible needed to be exchanged for a viable sale.

Allison said she would fly to Scott's home town of Wanganui on North Island Friday "to pick up the soul -- or at least the deed of ownership."

The deed would be hung on a wall at the company's headquarters in the northern city of Auckland and an image of it posted on the company's Web site.

"We'd love to get his soul in the virtual world -- to keep it immortal," she said.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

How about a pity reply ?

I dont mind pity.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

I pity the fool dat sells his soul to Hell!
sunny104

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;906013 wrote: How about a pity reply ?

I dont mind pity.

um, nice eagle?? :o :D
YZGI

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by YZGI »

sunny104;906021 wrote: um, nice eagle?? :o :D
He said pity not sh*tty Sunny..:wah:
sunny104

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;906023 wrote: He said pity not sh*tty Sunny..:wah:

geez! tough crowd.....:yh_silent

:D

:wah:
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

If someone offered me almost 4 grand I still dont think I could do it. Id feel dirty for the rest of my life. Not worth it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

Sh*tty Sunny's Pity Post

Tried to get up Nomie's Nose.

While wayward wise ass YZGI's wit

piled parts of potty posts pre-lit

to build a bonfire burning bright

Near Nomad's necromantic night.
YZGI

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by YZGI »

Accountable;906035 wrote: Sh*tty Sunny's Pity Post

:yh_rotfl:yh_worshp:yh_worshp
sunny104

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by sunny104 »

:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

One of your finest !

***bow***
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;906069 wrote: One of your finest !

***bow***
Thank you. I was inspired. :-6
sunny104

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by sunny104 »

Accountable;906071 wrote: Thank you. I was inspired. :-6

yeah, Sh*tty Sunny has kind of a nice ring to it, eh?? :D :wah: :wah:
pinkchick

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by pinkchick »

:yh_rotfl
Very nearly perfect ... :D
CARLA

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by CARLA »

ACC brilliant if we had a post of the day button you would get my vote. :yh_worshp:yh_worshp

[QUOTE]Sh*tty Sunny's Pity Post

Near Nomad's necromantic night.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;905960 wrote: If someone offered cash for your soul would you sell it ?

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) -- A New Zealand man has sold his soul to hell -- Hell Pizza, that is.

The New Zealand pizza chain said Thursday it had struck a deal with Walter Scott, 24, to buy a deed to his soul, shortly after an online auction site that initially agreed to the sale withdrew it from the Internet because of complaints it was in bad taste.

Scott offered his soul on the TradeMe site on Wednesday, saying he had not found it to be much use.

"I can't see it, touch it or feel it, but I can sell it, so I'm going to palm it off to the highest bidder," Scott, 24, said on the sale site.

The auction attracted more than 32,000 hits and over 100 bids before it was taken down.

TradeMe business manager Michael O'Donnell said the company had received an "overwhelming number of complaints from the TradeMe community."

"A lot of people felt it was offensive even though we thought it was there for good fun," he told The Associated Press. "So the compliance team pulled it."

He said the auction had also attracted many bogus bids -- while the last bid on the site was listed as $3,799, the last genuine bid was $456.

Rachael Allison, head of marketing for Hell Pizza, which has outlets across New Zealand and trades on a naughty image, said the company contacted Scott shortly after the auction was removed and offered him $3,800.

"The soul belongs to Hell, there is simply no better place for it," Allison told The Associated Press. "He was pretty delighted."

O'Donnell had said on Wednesday that Scott's auction complied with TradeMe's rules because a physical object -- the deed of ownership -- would change hands.

In 2001, 20-year-old U.S. university student Adam Burtle tried to sell his soul on eBay, but the auction was pulled after the company ruling that something tangible needed to be exchanged for a viable sale.

Allison said she would fly to Scott's home town of Wanganui on North Island Friday "to pick up the soul -- or at least the deed of ownership."

The deed would be hung on a wall at the company's headquarters in the northern city of Auckland and an image of it posted on the company's Web site.

"We'd love to get his soul in the virtual world -- to keep it immortal," she said.

What About Those Who Doesn't Have A Soul ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Chezzie

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Chezzie »

Daniyal;937376 wrote: What About Those Who Doesn't Have A Soul ?

No soul No dough...Next
Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

Chezzie;937381 wrote: No soul No dough...Next

You Didn't Have To Tell Me I Already Knew That .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Chezzie

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Chezzie »

Daniyal;937397 wrote: You Didn't Have To Tell Me I Already Knew That .

oh! Im confused now, why did you ask if you already knew?
Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

Chezzie;937402 wrote: oh! Im confused now, why did you ask if you already knew?

What Else Is Knew ....

Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

Chezzie;937381 wrote: No soul No dough...Next

Good call.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by chonsigirl »

A soul is priceless, an intangible part of our being. It cannot be sold, we can only trade for material possessions that are temporary, and mean nothing in the context of eternity.

We may be indebted to society, indentured to our mortgage payments, chattel to the IRS, a serf to the boss, but the soul is free to go wherever we desire. Mine soars daily, and will not be fettered by the cares of this world, as often as I can escape. :)
AussiePam

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by AussiePam »

Go Chonsi !!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely with you.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

mikeinie

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by mikeinie »

chonsigirl;945168 wrote: a Soul Is Priceless, An Intangible Part Of Our Being. It Cannot Be Sold, We Can Only Trade For Material Possessions That Are Temporary, And Mean Nothing In The Context Of Eternity.

We May Be Indebted To Society, Indentured To Our Mortgage Payments, Chattel To The Irs, A Serf To The Boss, But The Soul Is Free To Go Wherever We Desire. Mine Soars Daily, And Will Not Be Fettered By The Cares Of This World, As Often As I Can Escape. :)

Wow!
mikeinie

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by mikeinie »

You cannot sell what does not belong to you, it may be your soul, but it belongs to God, (who ever you deem him/her to be).
Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

What Is A Soul ?

Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;946068 wrote: What Is A Soul ?
What's your opinion?
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

Accountable;946274 wrote: What's your opinion?

Whats an opinion ?

Whats a Danyial ?

Why are we here ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

What Is A Soul ?

Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;946299 wrote: What Is A Soul ?
What's your opinion?
Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;946303 wrote: An opinion is what I tell you to say...

A Danyial is a brainwashed nuwubian from earth indoctrinated by A fella named York.

You, are here, like everybody else, to serve me.

Now go to Acc's house and fix his landscape project.:wah:

( The Nuwaubian State of Mind )

Nuwaubu is the sound right reasoning, facts beyond any doubt, all facts no fiction. Nuwaubu is right knowledge, right wisdom, and right overstanding. It takes you above persons, places, and things. It is our spiritual effective science. Nuwaubu is evidence, experience, and reason.

Nuwaubians learn to distinguish between claims and substantiated facts.

Nuwaubu is based on the eternal laws of nature, reality, past events, logic, and common sense. It is the human being’s natural religion.

Nuwaubians keep the facts as the truth, as goodness, into our way of doing all things.

Nuwaubians follow the experience of past events. We can see what does not work. Eternal struggle is the price of survival. The winners of such struggles are those who organize and work together; who have a plan, who practice teamwork.

Nuwaubians want only the facts. We must measure everything from our own point of view, that is, from where we can see it and overstand it.

Nuwaubians don’t believe – We investigate or don’t accept.

In a Nuwaubian’s eyes, there is nothing that you can’t find, but you must do research. Then and only then will you not be fooled by fools.

Nuwaubians state “Give us facts – not beliefs”

Nuwaubians are intelligent to question and seek facts and avoid sensationalisms and fictions.

Nuwaubians do not whimper, complain or indulge in self-pity, but instead face problems realistically, gets to the root of the problems and determines to solve them.

A Nuwaubian is not gullable and does not easily accept any statement, belief, assertion or assumption that to him is lacking in proof and/or is unreasonable in the light of his own experiences.

Nuwaubians are problem solvers, achievers, and producers.

Nuwaubians accept as fact that truth and facts are always and have always been the originator and creator of all success.

“To think is a gift – don’t misuse it today and don’t under use it.” – Saying of Dr. Malachi Z. York.

Daniyal

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Daniyal »

What Is A Soul ?

Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

Jester;946303 wrote: An opinion is what I tell you to say...

A Danyial is a brainwashed nuwubian from earth indoctrinated by A fella named York.

You, are here, like everybody else, to serve me.

Now go to Acc's house and fix his landscape project.:wah:

I cant even get myself in the shower and I have to go to Texas ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;946312 wrote: I cant even get myself in the shower and I have to go to Texas ?
Stinks, dunnit? Oh, sorry, you wouldn't know. :(

:D
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

Im going to do it !

Youll see......right after this cup of coffee.

Im even going to brush my teeth.

Who am I kidding ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

Yes, and you ought to be happy about that, Texas is a 'right to carry' state.
Now go to Acc's house and fix his landscape project
Carry what, mulch and sod ?

No thanks !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Nomad »

Flexeril and beer :thinking:

Thinking.........................naw, hes in a good place.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Sell Your Soul To Hell ?

Post by Accountable »

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”