Christmas Cards

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

I have just posted 2 christmas cards today to 2 people here on FG. If anyone would like a card from the Mad oz Bird feel free to pm. I know this means swapping names and addresses whch some people would feel iffie about but I can be trusted and it would be nice to get some cards from different countries for Christmas.:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Ally

Christmas Cards

Post by Ally »

Mad OZ 2 to mad OZ 1 I would love a xmas card form u do we give home addresses or email addresses.:thinking::thinking:
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

home mad oz bird no2 but in a pm :sneaky:;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
flopstock

Christmas Cards

Post by flopstock »

Well, I bought cards, but the little one and I have decided we are gonna head to the state park gift shop tomorrow morning so that the cards we send to you foreigners has the flavor of our state.

They usually have some pretty cool stuff... she's excited now that she's gotta do cards this weekend..:D

anyone else that would like one just pm an address and you'll be getting one from diane(me) and gina(daughter):-6

Ally, I already took yours, so even though you don't know me... you are on the list!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

flopstock;1057509 wrote: Well, I bought cards, but the little one and I have decided we are gonna head to the state park gift shop tomorrow morning so that the cards we send to you foreigners has the flavor of our state.

They usually have some pretty cool stuff... she's excited now that she's gotta do cards this weekend..:D

anyone else that would like one just pm an address and you'll be getting one from diane(me) and gina(daughter):-6

Ally, I already took yours, so even though you don't know me... you are on the list!

yea I got a special one for you too flops:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

I would love to send you guys a xmas card.:-4

If anyone would like a xmas card please pm me your address or po number and ill send you lovely christmas card:-6
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;1058043 wrote: I would love to send you guys a xmas card.:-4

If anyone would like a xmas card please pm me your address or po number and ill send you lovely christmas card:-6

will pm you now chezzie:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh, I would LOVE a card from any members here in FG....Post a pm to me also, and I'll send on a card from the "Noo Joisey Shore." I'm sending my addy now to Kaylene, Floppy and Chezzie:-6

I'd also love to send on a tshirt from my favorite resort town in Florida this July. Give me a size and color of a shirt that you'd like.
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1058135 wrote: Oh, I would LOVE a card from any members here in FG....Post a pm to me also, and I'll send on a card from the "Noo Joisey Shore." I'm sending my addy now to Kaylene, Floppy and Chezzie:-6

I'd also love to send on a tshirt from my favorite resort town in Florida this July. Give me a size and color of a shirt that you'd like.

just sent you a pm Kathy...will post your card on Mon as its Sat now and the post office is closed :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1058142 wrote: just sent you a pm Kathy...will post your card on Mon as its Sat now and the post office is closed :D

Wooohooo....send me size/color for tshirt:-6
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1058172 wrote: Wooohooo....send me size/color for tshirt:-6

your sizes are different to ours arent they kathy:thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1058212 wrote: your sizes are different to ours arent they kathy:thinking:

World Clothing Sizes Comparison Guide think our small, large, extra large are compatible???? Aussie Pam would know....I send her medium tshirts that fit.
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1058216 wrote: World Clothing Sizes Comparison Guide think our small, large, extra large are compatible???? Aussie Pam would know....I send her medium tshirts that fit.

i have been buying myself size 14 t shirts as i have put a bit of beef on:( if that helps. I have got your card :D the post office was open but i didnt have your address with me but will post it first thing Monday. I t will be so nice getting cards from my friend overseas:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Oscar Namechange

Christmas Cards

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I pm'd my home address to qsducks to day... Anyone want a card from me from Blighty??? I'd love to send them. :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1058226 wrote: i have been buying myself size 14 t shirts as i have put a bit of beef on:( if that helps. I have got your card :D the post office was open but i didnt have your address with me but will post it first thing Monday. I t will be so nice getting cards from my friend overseas:-4

I agree Kaylene..I will post my cards next week when I get some addys.

size 13 aussie sounds like a small usa size doesn't it?
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

oscar;1058236 wrote: I pm'd my home address to qsducks to day... Anyone want a card from me from Blighty??? I'd love to send them. :-6

yes, I'd love a card from you Oscar and I'll send you a tshirt from my fav resort in Florida in July...what size/color?
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1058237 wrote: I agree Kaylene..I will post my cards next week when I get some addys.

size 13 aussie sounds like a small usa size doesn't it?

medium like aussie Pam might be the goer or maybe a large :yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
Oscar Namechange

Christmas Cards

Kathy Ellen;1058238 wrote: yes, I'd love a card from you Oscar and I'll send you a tshirt from my fav resort in Florida in July...what size/color?

I'll pm you before i go to bed and i'd love a tee-shirt..Thankyou. I'll look forward to it. I will get some nice cards monday when the better shops are open. (Yes, we still shut our shops on a sunday in England). How long is the delivery time from the Uk to the US?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

oscar;1058241 wrote: I'll pm you before i go to bed and i'd love a tee-shirt..Thankyou. I'll look forward to it. I will get some nice cards monday when the better shops are open. (Yes, we still shut our shops on a sunday in England). How long is the delivery time from the Uk to the US?

Good deal Oscar....the mail time is usually 3 days I think...
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

oscar;1058241 wrote: I'll pm you before i go to bed and i'd love a tee-shirt..Thankyou. I'll look forward to it. I will get some nice cards monday when the better shops are open. (Yes, we still shut our shops on a sunday in England). How long is the delivery time from the Uk to the US?

have pm you my address Oscar :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Oscar Namechange

Christmas Cards

Kathy Ellen;1058242 wrote: Good deal Oscar....the mail time is usually 3 days I think...

Blimey, that's quicker than UK to Uk service:wah:

I'll send mine out Monday all the same. If any-one else would like one from England, please pm your home address to me. I promise not to stalk you :wah:
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Meline will be sending hugs and kisses to her new aunties via the christmas cards:-4:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

kayleneaussie;1058350 wrote: Meline will be sending hugs and kisses to her new aunties via the christmas cards:-4:-4

She will be getting her own card from Auntie chez:-4
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;1058429 wrote: She will be getting her own card from Auntie chez:-4

awwwwwwww chezzie how kind of you:-4:-4

chezzie you talk of Molly a lot....you have another daughter dont you:thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

kayleneaussie;1058497 wrote: awwwwwwww chezzie how kind of you:-4:-4

chezzie you talk of Molly a lot....you have another daughter dont you:thinking:

yes my eldest is Kelsey and she is 10, I talk about molly cos she is pen pals with the Ducks little quacker Quin:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Christmas Cards

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;1058537 wrote: yes my eldest is Kelsey and she is 10, I talk about molly cos she is pen pals with the Ducks little quacker Quin:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Maybe they will both get their cards today:)
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

qsducks;1058551 wrote: Maybe they will both get their cards today:)

we had our post already so that a nerrrrrr nerrrrr:p
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;1058537 wrote: yes my eldest is Kelsey and she is 10, I talk about molly cos she is pen pals with the Ducks little quacker Quin:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok thought there was another daughter but wasnt sure :sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

she wouldnt like me to post her pic on the net but I can put this sketch on of her, was taken last year mind.

kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;1058903 wrote: she wouldnt like me to post her pic on the net but I can put this sketch on of her, was taken last year mind.

awwwwwwwww chezzie she is beautiful....lovely sketch who did it:thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

Not me thats for sure:yh_rotfl

heres the website :D

Sketch
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

wonder if Boobsie wants a christmas card :thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Christmas Cards

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1059019 wrote: wonder if Boobsie wants a christmas card :thinking:Kay I will talk to you private about this babe;):-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1059075 wrote: Kay I will talk to you private about this babe;):-4

carol you dont have to...i understand people not wanting to give their addresses :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Chezzie,

Your daughter is gorgeous...just like her mama:guitarist:-6
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

Kathy Ellen;1059602 wrote: Chezzie,

Your daughter is gorgeous...just like her mama:guitarist:-6

thanks Kathy, she has changed a little since that pic, she is even more gorgeous:D

She is though, she is gorgeous inside and out, she has a heart of gold, she is so kind and gentle, my eyes well up when I think that I'm her mammy..:-4:-4:-4

Anyways back to xmas cards:yh_rotfl
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie just going up to post the rest of my cards and have decided to get one each for kelsey and Molly from Meline:-4:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

kayleneaussie;1059947 wrote: Chezzie just going up to post the rest of my cards and have decided to get one each for kelsey and Molly from Meline:-4:-4

they will be megga megga chuffed:-4
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

just got back and the cards are on their way :yh_party:yh_party
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Christmas Cards

Post by Chezzie »

whooohoooooo:-4
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Chezzie;1059953 wrote: they will be megga megga chuffed:-4

I love that saying Chez...chuffed...how did it originate.

Good on you Kaylene. I went out today and bought some goodies for you all. It should be sent out by the Saturday. It's hard for me to get to the post office before 4....Why they close so early is beyond me:confused:
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello my friends:-4

Well, I've finally had a chance to shop a bit and have packaged up some of my little goodies to send to me mates in the USA, UK and Oz.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until this Saturday to mail me packages since our beloved post office closes at 4 pm, and I'm not able to get there on time:-5 Oh, well.."To Bad...so Sad for me"

So, keep an out for a little package 'acomin'yer way soon.
Oscar Namechange

Christmas Cards

I was thrilled today to get my first Christmas card of the year. It was from Kaylene, the mad Oz bird. It had a pic of a Koala on it.

I posted mine yesterday so i hope you get them all soon.

It's great getting card and cheer from another country. I love it and i love sending them. :):):)
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

oscar;1064703 wrote: I was thrilled today to get my first Christmas card of the year. It was from Kaylene, the mad Oz bird. It had a pic of a Koala on it.

I posted mine yesterday so i hope you get them all soon.

It's great getting card and cheer from another country. I love it and i love sending them. :):):)

So happy to hear your card arrived safely.....Its so exciting getting christmas cards fromoverseas friends on FG:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1064697 wrote: Hello my friends:-4

Well, I've finally had a chance to shop a bit and have packaged up some of my little goodies to send to me mates in the USA, UK and Oz.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until this Saturday to mail me packages since our beloved post office closes at 4 pm, and I'm not able to get there on time:-5 Oh, well.."To Bad...so Sad for me"

So, keep an out for a little package 'acomin'yer way soon.

I have pitched my tent next to the letter box Kathy ;):-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1064709 wrote: I have pitched my tent next to the letter box Kathy ;):-4

I love you Kay...you wack-a-doodle...:-4;):D:wah:
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

If anyone else wants a christmas card pm me as we still have a bit of time left:-6
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Christmas Cards

Post by kayleneaussie »

Kathy Ellen;1064716 wrote: I love you Kay...you wack-a-doodle...:-4;):D:wah:

luvs ya back Kathy...you are wonderful person:-6:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Kathy Ellen

Christmas Cards

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1064751 wrote: luvs ya back Kathy...you are wonderful person:-6:-4

I feel blessed just knowing you Kaylene:-4 You have brought a lot of richness to my life:-6:D
Hope6

Christmas Cards

Post by Hope6 »

i'd love to be on your christmas card list Kay, if you'll have me! :-6

Return to “General Chit Chat”