nottinghamshire police,s double standards

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

greetings FG chaps and chapesses

no mr grumpy isnt here tonight panto andy writing as myself.

tonight i quote our local sorry rag sorry paper where some toerag has been taking potshots at taxi,s with an air rifle.

in one case a pellet pinged off the windscreen of a taxi not shattering the glass but causing a chip and shocking the driver and passengers.

so what does the driver do ring 999 but unfortunatly the police cells are full of drunks that caused mayhem down town and a policeman was not available the call was actually graded by the emergency service and found not to be serious enough

to warrant a immediate police presence although the driver was told an officer would contact him the next day which still hasnt happened.

so we have a loony running around worksop with an air gun which the police do not think is serious enough for immediate attention .

yet on the same page the top column is notts police inspector alan hamiltons column and he was quite happily writing about police officers handing out fixed penalty notices for parking on zig zag lines at schools or if you complained and becacame abusive you where given another one for disorder or hauled before the courts.

thats the way to crack crime in bassetlaw.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1216816 wrote: greetings FG chaps and chapesses

no mr grumpy isnt here tonight panto andy writing as myself.

tonight i quote our local sorry rag sorry paper where some toerag has been taking potshots at taxi,s with an air rifle.

in one case a pellet pinged off the windscreen of a taxi not shattering the glass but causing a chip and shocking the driver and passengers.

so what does the driver do ring 999 but unfortunatly the police cells are full of drunks that caused mayhem down town and a policeman was not available the call was actually graded by the emergency service and found not to be serious enough

to warrant a immediate police presence although the driver was told an officer would contact him the next day which still hasnt happened.

so we have a loony running around worksop with an air gun which the police do not think is serious enough for immediate attention .

yet on the same page the top column is notts police inspector alan hamiltons column and he was quite happily writing about police officers handing out fixed penalty notices for parking on zig zag lines at schools or if you complained and becacame abusive you where given another one for disorder or hauled before the courts.

thats the way to crack crime in bassetlaw. Yet when some scroat fired an air rifle at a teenage girl in the street two years ago here, you'd think half the anti-terriorst squad had turned out in force.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”