How bloody annoying!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Imladris

How bloody annoying!

Post by Imladris »

Woken up this morning at 5am by some idiots smashing a window in our porch door.

Bloody annoying, very inconvenient but fortunately not too costly as not double glazed and a pretty cr4p old porch anyway.

Bad mood has taken hold since - I'm not happy about the loss of lie in and sleep!:mad:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Betty Boop

How bloody annoying!

Post by Betty Boop »

That's not good Immy, not good at all, will you have to claim or repair it yourselves? Don't suppose you caught them in the act?

I've lost a lie in on a lot of saturdays now as daughter has moved up a level in gym and now has to do a two hour session every saturday morn at 9am! It's going to be like getting up for the school run on a saturday too! :(
Jazzy

How bloody annoying!

Post by Jazzy »

OMG! I would be bloody scared to death if that happened to me. Any idea who did this? Was yours the only house this happened to? :-3
G#Gill

How bloody annoying!

Post by G#Gill »

Hey Immy, I thought the folks around you were civilised !!! 5 am ffs! They must have been pee'd stupid all flamin night. The fact that your porch, in your opinion, is not much cop, does not excuse the idiots doing criminal damage to it. I hope you have reported it to the police, if only to get a crime number and to have yet another criminal damage report on file.

What a bloody awful country this is. :mad: :-5 The powers that be are at a loss how to stop this sort of behaviour, well I'll tell em - bring back the birch!!! PAIN !!

All you do-gooders can stuff it! It's been tried your way and all that has happened is that the yobs have got worse. Don't you realise that these pratts don't like to be physically hurt? As it is at the moment, they know they can get away with it, and they are laughing at you all ! Why don't you give em a few strokes of the birch? Sounds a bit barbaric, but they'll get over it, and it will deter them from doing it again, and it may well stop others before they smash things if they think they will get a beating if they are caught, BRING BACK THE BIRCH :-5:-5:-5
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

How bloody annoying!

Post by Odie »

Imladris;1286887 wrote: Woken up this morning at 5am by some idiots smashing a window in our porch door.

Bloody annoying, very inconvenient but fortunately not too costly as not double glazed and a pretty cr4p old porch anyway.

Bad mood has taken hold since - I'm not happy about the loss of lie in and sleep!:mad:

Oh Immy, that's horrible!:-5

((((((((((((hugs)))))))
Life is just to short for drama.
Imladris

How bloody annoying!

Post by Imladris »

Yes, I did call the Police, less than helpful - very disappointing really. Hubby went to see if he could see anyone, he'd heard voices outside and was downstairs quite quickly. Whilst I was on the phone he's telling me that he could hear talking in next street over, also it had snowed and there were footprints outside our house and walking away. Then he heard a loud bang - I relayed this to police.

They sent a lone officer who drove around the estate in her diesel (nice quite cars :rolleyes:) car around to check out the alley ways were cars can't go!!!

Thursday night we had a public meeting about a difficult and unpopular decision that the council may have to take. Hubby as the Mayor had to chair the meeting, I was also there as a councillor. Next night this happens - may be a coincidence but who knows??

I'm not frightened just furious. But heyho, could be worse.

Oscar Namechange

How bloody annoying!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Imladris;1286887 wrote: Woken up this morning at 5am by some idiots smashing a window in our porch door.

It shakes you eh? I'm sorry to hear that. I find Increasingly that we seem to have a generation where they just want to destroy anything that anyone has.

I won't go into details here but we have suffered similar. One night the house came under a hail of rocks and put a four inch hole in the roof. The Police were very good. They knew damn well who It was and did everything they could to prove It by going door to door and even taking away the rocks to try to fingerprint but rocks are notoriousley bad for getting prints from. It hasn't stopped, we had another attack just before Christmas. Again, the Police have been marvellous and the next time It happens..... Let's just say the little Darlings will be getting a surprise from their local Constabluary.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

How bloody annoying!

Post by Odie »

Imladris;1286932 wrote: Yes, I did call the Police, less than helpful - very disappointing really. Hubby went to see if he could see anyone, he'd heard voices outside and was downstairs quite quickly. Whilst I was on the phone he's telling me that he could hear talking in next street over, also it had snowed and there were footprints outside our house and walking away. Then he heard a loud bang - I relayed this to police.

They sent a lone officer who drove around the estate in her diesel (nice quite cars :rolleyes:) car around to check out the alley ways were cars can't go!!!

Thursday night we had a public meeting about a difficult and unpopular decision that the council may have to take. Hubby as the Mayor had to chair the meeting, I was also there as a councillor. Next night this happens - may be a coincidence but who knows??

I'm not frightened just furious. But heyho, could be worse.

Police can't do much until or if they are found, thankfully they did a great search and found footprints.

I doubt it was a co-incidence, but like you said, who knows?

I'd be furious as well.
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

How bloody annoying!

Post by G#Gill »

Just a little something to try to cheer Immy up ! Have your sound on ! ;) :-6

YouTube - Orlando Bloom - The first time ever I saw your face
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
farmer giles

How bloody annoying!

Post by farmer giles »

sorry you are having such a tough time immy:(:(:( x x x get the window fixed or cranflies may get in :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Imladris

How bloody annoying!

Post by Imladris »

farmer giles;1287049 wrote: sorry you are having such a tough time immy:(:(:( x x x get the window fixed or cranflies may get in :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

If there was ever a time for a smilie of a bald man getting a slap this is it!:yh_rotfl

Imladris

How bloody annoying!

Post by Imladris »

G#Gill;1287026 wrote: Just a little something to try to cheer Immy up ! Have your sound on ! ;) :-6

YouTube - Orlando Bloom - The first time ever I saw your face

xxxxxxxxxx lovely

Barman

How bloody annoying!

Post by Barman »

You live in such a lovely place Immy, a shame you still get tossers like that there.

I would feel more worried if you lived in Devonport, i bet it was just a one off. I cant imagine anyone not liking you and hubby. :) keep the chin up and forget the sods.

PS, 1 cream tea still owed. Will collect in the Spring.:wah:
mrsK

How bloody annoying!

Post by mrsK »

So very sad when idiots run around our streets.

We have them as well

I am pleased no one was hurt.:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Imladris

How bloody annoying!

Post by Imladris »

Barman;1287702 wrote: You live in such a lovely place Immy, a shame you still get tossers like that there.

I would feel more worried if you lived in Devonport, i bet it was just a one off. I cant imagine anyone not liking you and hubby. :) keep the chin up and forget the sods.

PS, 1 cream tea still owed. Will collect in the Spring.:wah:

xxxx:-4 thanks

Nomad

How bloody annoying!

Post by Nomad »

What horrible thing did you do to them?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Imladris

How bloody annoying!

Post by Imladris »

Nomad;1287939 wrote: What horrible thing did you do to them?

I could tell you but then I'd feel obliged to come and do the same to you.

Return to “General Chit Chat”