He may not be everyone's cup of tea but he has a point....

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

British National Party Ideas » Andrew Brons Exposes Leftist Hypocrisy on Anders Breivik in EU Parliament

Andrew Brons, BNP, MEP speaks.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Did he mention the BNP's belief that a Jewish conspiracy is running the world?

(may get back to this after the Rugby)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1369624 wrote: Did he mention the BNP's belief that a Jewish conspiracy is running the world?

(may get back to this after the Rugby)

Wow and gosh, I am just overwhelmed with excitement a what possible Insight Into Andrew Brons you may have,

After all, It was you that was humiliated when police finally admitted that Griffin had been telling the truth about Asian gangs of peadophiles grooming young white girls In the North of England and It had been going on for 10 years. I will pleased to post the links to the convictions If you are still In denial... And that Is not an Egyptian river.

As Clod has such Insight, he phoned a Yorkshire police officer who then lied to him denying It all. Clod then believing Plod posted here that myself and Griffin were liars.

Then, until I posted over a year ago, you had never heard of the UAF so please excuse me whilst I supress my guffaws at your self Imposed knowledge Into the workings of Andrew Brons.

Now, as you have connected Andrew Brons with the BNP.... Are you quite sure of his affiliation with them ? Careful now because you may just be heading for looking a Idiot again. :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

As Clod has such Insight, he phoned a Yorkshire police officer who then lied to him denying It all.

He did not. You are distorting shamelessly. He said they knew about it and were investigating and the BNP blundering in to get publicity wrecked the investigation and meant they only got a few, not the whole gang.

Ah well, that's the BNP.

Oscar Namechange

The BNP were not trying to get publicity. You really need to get your facts right before you hold yourself up to ridicule again.

Nick Griffin spoke out two years ago In the North after he was contacted by a grandfather of one of the girls.

For speaking out, Nick Griffin was arrested and charged with Inciting racial hatred of which he was absolutely found not guilty by a Jury,

Last year, the gang of which had raped the grand daughter of the man who went to the BNP were convicted and sent to prison.

Then a senior police officer admitted Griffin had not only been right all along, It had been going on for ten years.

The grooming and rape of young girls by Asian gangs Is now happening all over the country. Only this week, a judge ordered a re-trial after another gang walked due to witness tampering. This time, with witness protection, they will be found guilty.

Nick Griffin at least Is doing something and raising funds for those girls. It's not publicity and If you think It Is then why no reporting on what the BNP Is doing for those girls?

It Is your warped perception that deemed It for publicity.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Nope. That's what the bloke I spoke to - in charge of the case - told me. Really pissed off with what the BNP had done to his investigation.

Keep being "economical with the actualite".

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1370463 wrote: Nope. That's what the bloke I spoke to - in charge of the case - told me. Really pissed off with what the BNP had done to his investigation.

Keep being "economical with the actualite".

Did he tell you about this Investigation? I doubt It and I am In no doubt you will avoid this post like the plague.

We haven't even begun to look at the Lib Dem criminality under the Freedom Of Information act yet but we are !!!

Return to “Societal Issues News”