Finally finished this painting Small Town Winter Landscape.

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
waltcurlee

Post by waltcurlee »

Finally finished this one. It's 16"x20", oil on canvas. Hope yall like.

Small Town Winter Landscape

A couple on their sleigh ride home (perhads from visiting freinds or just a ride in the country), as late evening settles on the small town. Cardinals on a holly tree, a rabbit and squirrel look down from a wooded hill. Farms and mountains in the distance.

if you are in New York, you can see two of my paintings at the Jeffrey Leder Gallery. I am one one the artists chosen for a group show-my first.

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Well done, Walt!
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I looked you up Walt, I really like your work. I live in NY, unfortunately the Leder Gallery is way out of my way, but your pics are lovely, very impressive, best of luck to you!
spot

Post by spot »

We had a painter in England until recently whose work was as immediately recognizable as yours Walt, she was Beryl Cook. She broke through to a mass audience at some point, I hope you achieve the same success. I think your work deserves it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
waltcurlee

Post by waltcurlee »

Thanks for the nice comments SnoozeAgain and AnneBoleyn.

Thanks Spot, I'm working on it.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”