the jeremy kyle show the one you dont want the AA grumpy column

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

good morning

here i am feeling bright and refreshed the sun is shining over grumpy towers

and lady grumps has gone shopping the editior is still asleep the drunken old soak ( did you mention me grumps ? ED ) no go back to sleep so im the mood for a good old rant.

and today im going to have a go at that sanctimonious twat jeremy kyle

a judge has declared it a human form of bear baiting and from what i saw this morning he was absolutly right.( yes i watched it while having brekkers)

there was 3 ladies and the mother on and the cheating boyfriend.

all bawling at the top of their voices about what the boyfriend did to this girl on the back of a bus and then later at some causeway while she was pushing a pram which i agree JK thought disgusting in public while she just sat there smirking as if it was nothing while kyle baited the guests

with questions designed to spark trouble.

after the next guest came on there had already been an altercation between a friend in the audience mark and the boyfriend on stage

it was then it all threatened to get out of control when a bust up happened on stage and in the audience as security dragged mark from the studio and loads of burly security men came from the wings

while kyle manovered himself out of the firing line behind steve the head security man who is actually kyles personal bodyguard while he continued to goad the guests ( you,re using some big words today grumps have a dictionary for breakfast ED)

he even did a US version of the show although i cant see it being anything like the jerry springer show.

personally i think he,s a rude, self opinionated , intimmidating and threatening ,sactimonius git. who relies on other peoples problems who come on the show to make this circus daytime viewing while kyle acts as ringmaster and hides behind his bodyguards and i think that one of these days he wont be quick enough and someone will actually punch him.

in defence of the show as every coin has two sides graham and the aftercare team do actually do a good job in aftercare and the DNA and

lie detectors paid for by the studio have helped couples in crisis to move on and has helped mothers or fathers see their children in contact centre,s with travel paid for by the studio so its not all doom and gloom.

send in the chavs ................

AAG
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I might punch him. Can't stand Jeremy Kyle. He has a show running now in the states. God-Awful. Distasteful bugger.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

AnneBoleyn;1408056 wrote: I might punch him. Can't stand Jeremy Kyle. He has a show running now in the states. God-Awful. Distasteful bugger.

Shame ! We were hoping you might become attached and keep him forever
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I watch It occassionaly just In the vain hope that someone may punch the sanctimonious prick In the face....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Never heard of him... off to hunt him down now!:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Well he looks to be another Jerry Springer, Maurie Povich show.

Nothing new there.:lips:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

flopstock;1408063 wrote: Well he looks to be another Jerry Springer, Maurie Povich show.

Nothing new there.:lips:

Yeah. I see that now! Also, JS & MP are getting up there in years, especially Maury. Flop, you Are the Mother! :wah:
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Snowfire;1408057 wrote: Shame ! We were hoping you might become attached and keep him forever

Now that flop brought something real important to this situation, I'm thinking 'oh no, there are people here who Want him!' I don't watch any of these guys. My son was into the Maury's where fatherhood was determined, & okay, I saw the amusement, but now that he's hardly around, no, I did not continue the practice.

Return to “General TV Shows”