TV Guide's Fall Preview

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Wren

TV Guide's Fall Preview

Post by Wren »

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the new issue, and if so, what shows do you plan to watch? If you don't get the TV Guide, what shows have you heard about that are in the lineup for the Fall on networks that you plan on watching?
Tombstone

TV Guide's Fall Preview

Post by Tombstone »

I don't get TV Guide. Is there a definitive source on the Web that lists the new season and gives overviews? I'd love to see that link!

Wren wrote: I was just wondering if anyone has seen the new issue, and if so, what shows do you plan to watch? If you don't get the TV Guide, what shows have you heard about that are in the lineup for the Fall on networks that you plan on watching?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Wren

TV Guide's Fall Preview

Post by Wren »

I just did a search and thus far all I could find was a site for TV Guide that was promoting its Fall preview...in paper form. I wish there was a site, I would like to see it myself. It would most likely be different from my TV Guide, because I am in Montreal, Canada and the U.S. version is different. I will keep looking but I can't guarantee anything. :(
Tombstone

TV Guide's Fall Preview

Post by Tombstone »

I'm heading out now - but I'll look a little later too. Some of the major U.S. papers put out great sections dedicated to the new season. I hope these editions are online.

And...I gotta believe that there are about 100 different websites that specialize in just this one area. :-6
Tombstone

TV Guide's Fall Preview

Post by Tombstone »

Well, this is the greatest - but it does give you a schedule overview of the alphabet channels:

http://www.joecritic.com/news/archive/00000002.php

Return to “General TV Shows”