Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Russia Dumps 20% Of Its Treasury Holdings As Mystery "Belgium" Buyer Adds Another Who

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-14-2018
    Local Time
    10:31 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Re: Russia Dumps 20% Of Its Treasury Holdings As Mystery "Belgium" Buyer Adds Another

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Because US has an iron curtain to censor the news it disfavors.
    Only within the country, at best. Do you really believe they have the power to censor the world's press? Get real.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-14-2018
    Local Time
    02:31 PM

Re: Russia Dumps 20% Of Its Treasury Holdings As Mystery "Belgium" Buyer Adds Another

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Only within the country, at best. Do you really believe they have the power to censor the world's press? Get real.
    I've just talked about the censorship in my recent article.

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
    By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01
    Entry Level Ecigs: Halo G6 or Green Smoke Express | Skolnicks Ecig Reports

……

A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White”, the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions”

………”
    Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White” so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-14-2018
    Local Time
    10:31 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Register to remove this ad.
    You really must stop watching all those episodes of Inspector Gadgitt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4