I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-28-2017
    Local Time
    12:47 PM

US avoided a D-DAY

US avoided a D-DAY (10/11/2016)

My wife and my daughter had a trip to North Europe from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the feds(FBI and DEA). To my experience, it used to be arranged with murder plot. (Both on me and my relatives) Also if the murder plot had been successful, there would be big events taking place to distract public's attention from a small killing case in California. On 6/11/2001, they used the execution of McVeigh as distraction.

So when on 9/25 there was a warning of D-day (9/30) - two days before my wife's returning, I naturaly thought of that could be the distraction of the plot. I wrote about it in #923 on 9/25.

Friday, September 30th, 2016:

D-DAY
    FOR THE U.S DOLLAR
    On Friday, September 30th...
    a new kind of "world money" goes live.
    The D-DAY big financial collapse didn't happen because the Feds failed to murder me at that time. I still would say my perspective is very correct.

Two news prove it.

Financial Hell might break loose tomorrow. Congress OVER-RIDES Obama Veto of Saudi Arabia Lawsuit Bill! Saudis may retaliate by pulling Billions out of Markets and Billions more out of Banks.

Post by Newsroom - Sep 28, 2016

Saudi Arabia made clear that if this Bill was passed, it would withdraw what they claimed would be seven-hundred and fifty BILLION dollars of assets that the Kingdom has in the United States, so as to protect those assets from being seized under the lawsuit provisions.
    https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/business/2126

U.S. Congress passes funding bill; averts government shutdown

Reuters September 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved and sent to President Barack Obama legislation preventing government shutdowns at the end of this week by temporarily funding federal agencies through Dec. 9.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-congres...-business.html

Watch the date of these two news. If the Congress had't passed the funding bill and Saudi dumped US treasury. Then the D-DAY would have become true.

is dangerously overeducated.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    03-28-2017
    Local Time
    01:47 PM
    Gifts Beer Burger Car Beer

Re: US avoided a D-DAY

Wel I am very glad you didn't get murdered, Katsung. Seriously.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-28-2017
    Local Time

944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of midian home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
    BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country: SFist

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    03-28-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    945. The 2017 bubble(2/1/2017)

It was the popping up of the housing bubble that caused the financial tsunami in 2008. The bubble hasn't been cleaned up completely. The real estate loan were lent from banks. No big bank collapsed. They were bailed out by government with tax-payers' money. The banks still held large quantity of foreclosed houses. Then we saw Federal Reserve's Quantitative easy programme. That money took over the foreclosed houses for a larger bubble. QE3, where the central bank had spent close to $40 billion per month in mortgage-backed securities. So much money injected into real estate's area, that's why I said there is only one bubble - the 2007 one hasn't been cleaned up and the residue has been extended to a even bigger one - I call it 2017 bubble.

A bubble needs money to keep it to inflating. Federal Reserve had spent nearly four trillion to blow up such a big real estate balloon. It seems they don't want to pour money into that hole any more. So a crook is pushed out to take that responsibility.

I say 2017 bubble because: 1. Federal Reserve said it likely will increase interest twice this year - that will pop up the housing bubble.

2. The unprecedented 2016 election in US that put an unqualified man on president seat. I said something big will happen that nobody (party) want to take the responsibility. (see "902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)")

3. Something big (other then the coming economic crisis) will take place in Europe: War; natural disaster; terror attack.... to distract people from that economic crisis, and drive the money in Europe to US to take over the bubble too. It relates to Russian. I believe Putin is bribed by the Feds to cooperate on this. Trump's Russian love is not a coincidence.

946. Two unprecedented big bubbles(2/8/2017)

Real estates bubble.(see chart at #944) Stock market bubble.

You don't have to be an expert to realize the two big balloons Americans are facing. Yet where are those professionals, economical officials and media people? In coming months, you will see a lot of news, events to encourage people to jump into the speculation pool to buy the securities, houses.

Trump to Halt Obama Fiduciary Rule, Order Review of Dodd-Frank

Katherine Chiglinsky, Justin Sink, Elizabeth Dexheimer
    Bloomberg February 2, 2017

President Donald Trump will halt an Obama administration regulation, hated by the financial industry, that requires retirement advisers to work in the best interests of their clients, while the new administration reviews the rule.

The president also will order a review of Dodd-Frank Act rules enacted in response to the 2008 financial crisis, a White House official said. Trump is scheduled to issue the directives at a signing ceremony around noon on Friday following a meeting of more than a dozen top corporate executives led byBlackstone Group LP Chief Executive OfficerSteve Schwarzman.

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-halt-obama-fiduciary-rule-063803815.html

Trump is going to open a pandola box to release financial demons. Those demons had caused 2008 financial tsunami, were locked up by Obama, Trump wants to free them to make America greater?

It's funny that they accuse Clinton represents the interest of Wall Street. What about Trump?
    Read 2 and 3 of last message(#945) to see how the Feds rule this country.

+ Reply to Thread