is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    09-24-2018
    Local Time
    02:51 AM

Re: Gansters? US ?

All i can say is, try breast feeding guys and see how quickly you reach for the bottle....in both respects.
    Unless a government wants to pay for a breast pump for every mother they should shut thr hell up.....you know some of those little darlings are born with the suction of an industrial Dyson....and even teeth!!!!!

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-23-2018
    Local Time
    05:51 PM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Re: Gansters? US ?

Register to remove this ad.
    Sometimes you can't win - isn't this the end result of a long campaign that resulted from the multinationals going in and selling baby milk substitute in poor communities, even claiming it was better than breast milk? In the economically precarious communities they were doing this it quite often happened that the family had a bit of a down turn, couldn't afford the milk - and Mum had stopped producing. Trouble.

Oh, and Bruv, I may or may not be right in my suspicions about Putin's links to all this. But if the Police, Electoral Commission and Intelligence Services in this country and the FBI in the US are investigating Putin's possible links, it isn't a conspiracy theory or at least not in the sense the phrase is commonly used. It's a very reasonable suspicion.

And NOTHING I have seen in his trip to NATO and the UK has allayed those suspicions. Especially the meeting he will have with Putin, alone, without even translators.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2