Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    12:32 PM
    Gifts Kitten

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

He's a gem to watch. I couldn't stop laughing out loud listening to his news conference earlier.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    05:32 PM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

On a day practically designed for burying bad news, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has just "resigned". The President will be going to bed with a glow tonight.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

I'll offer a remotely unlikely possibility, that the House leaders and the White House decide to cooperate for the next two years, each pushing a portion of their agendas. We get the wall and isolationism and we get the safety nets reinstated too. Given that President Trump can be anything on the day, that he has no principles whatever, it's a possible way forward. The only price to pay is that it would guarantee his re-election.

What underlies all of this is that he has the economy racing. I doubt anyone can suggest it would be doing that without his impetus.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I'll offer a remotely unlikely possibility, that the House leaders and the White House decide to cooperate for the next two years, each pushing a portion of their agendas. We get the wall and isolationism and we get the safety nets reinstated too. Given that President Trump can be anything on the day, that he has no principles whatever, it's a possible way forward. The only price to pay is that it would guarantee his re-election.

What underlies all of this is that he has the economy racing. I doubt anyone can suggest it would be doing that without his impetus.
    I agree, almost wholly improbable, but an idea of an approach that most probably would not even think of.
    Voltaire

is poking the sun

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    11:32 AM

Since Trump already promised that Mexico would pay for the wall, I'm cool with ever they want to do. I'm just not sure what Congress has to do with any of this. :-)

Trump's best shot is to say he already built the wall .... but it's so super high-tech, it's completely invisible. Otherwise, some cost estimates are as high as $2 trillion dollars, based on his original specs.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by yaaarrrgg View Post
    Since Trump already promised that Mexico would pay for the wall, I'm cool with ever they want to do. I'm just not sure what Congress has to do with any of this. :-)

Trump's best shot is to say he already built the wall .... but it's so super high-tech, it's completely invisible. Otherwise, some cost estimates are as high as $2 trillion dollars, based on his original specs.
    I can see him doing something like that. With the way he closes his eyes and slowly turns his head when he's spouting his lies and waving away anyone who would challenge him.
    Voltaire

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Spot, fix the site, please. This is becoming insanely difficult to navigate around.
    Voltaire

Premium Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    He's a gem to watch. I couldn't stop laughing out loud listening to his news conference earlier.
    I was in my car when I heard it. It was great. That CNN guy was a piece of work. I get home to see what and watch him fight the lady for the mike.

Actually made the Don look good.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
    -MARK TWAIN

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
    -ABRAHAM LINCOLN

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    I was in my car when I heard it. It was great. That CNN guy was a piece of work. I get home to see what and watch him fight the lady for the mike.

Actually made the Don look good.
    You must have watched the doctored version of the event put out by the white house. You have a president that doesn't want to be held to account for all his lies and collusion with Russia. who would silence a free press and has no respect for your political system and will destroy it to protect himself. Now he's appointed an attorney general that will do his bidding and who is himself under investigation. It's like something out of a very bad political thriller.

is poking the sun

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    The new AG looks like he could be cast as one of the goons in a mafia movie. Where his only line is "daaaa...okay boss!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast