Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 3.28%
  • NO

46 75.41%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

9 14.75%
  • OTHER

4 6.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 274 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2737

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Ted
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    09:31 AM

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

xfrod that is sad very sad.

Ted
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

I don't believe the Bible!!!!!!! You have no idea and you are simply blowing hot air. I do not believe that the sun stood still while Joshua finished his murderous rampage. That is silliness. I hold the Bible in great esteem but not in any childish literalism way. The medieval thinking erodes the very truths found in the Bible. Listening to that nonsense is enough to destroy any truths to be found in the Bible.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time
    12:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I don't believe the Bible!!!!!!! You have no idea and you are simply blowing hot air. I do not believe that the sun stood still while Joshua finished his murderous rampage. That is silliness. I hold the Bible in great esteem but not in any childish literalism way. The medieval thinking erodes the very truths found in the Bible. Listening to that nonsense is enough to destroy any truths to be found in the Bible.
    You do not believe that the sun stood still because you don't believe what the Bible says. You call Joshua a murderer who was doing the will of God because you don't believe the Bible. You hold the Bible in great esteem, but you just don't believe what it says and you condemn what God commanded His people to do as Murder. Nice. The Bible is 100% truth. You can't pick and choose to believe what you want, otherwise you shouldn't believe any of it.

Ted
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

Xfrod you pick and choose all the time. The difference between us is that I admmit to picking and choosing whereas you don't.. "love you enemies" etc.. I read the Bible for what it is, mostly midrash.. Xfrod you are a joke.

Ted
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

xfrod read Numbeers 31. The God who clearly said "Thou shalt not murder promptly told the Israeli solders to kill every man woman and child and animals. Let's not forget the part where God apparently told the soldiers They could keep the virgins for themselves and wow the orgasms.. I bet those guys had a great time.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

Xfrod you pick and choose all the time. The difference between us is that I admmit to picking and choosing whereas you don't.. "love you enemies" etc.. I read the Bible for what it is, mostly midrash.. Xfrod you are a joke.
    I don't pick and choose literal events and explain them away when they are clearly described in the Bible. If something is figurative, it will many times say so and explain it afterward. Jesus explained His parables. There is no other interpretation of that passage other than to believe that the sun stood still. Love your enemies is a literal statement as well. It's not midrash, that didn't come out until 1000 years after the Bible was completed and I told you that. You are trying to be your own God by determining for yourself what the Bible says and means rather than taking it for what it actually says and conforming to it.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

xfrod read Numbeers 31. The God who clearly said "Thou shalt not murder promptly told the Israeli solders to kill every man woman and child and animals. Let's not forget the part where God apparently told the soldiers They could keep the virgins for themselves and wow the orgasms.. I bet those guys had a great time.
    This was a time of war. "Thou shalt not kill" is referring to in normal living. It's not a sin to go to war. Again, you are judging God and thinking that you know better than He does. There is a reason that God commanded that by the way. It was a special circumstance because God was giving Israel that land to live and He knew that those children would grow up and either seek revenge or lead Israel to worshiping false gods which is what actually happened. Israel many times didn't obey God in this matter and paid the price deeply later for it. They kept the women so that they would have someone to take care of them rather than leaving them to die. The culture of that day was completely different than it was today.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

Hey floppy right on.
    Floppy?

Ted
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

If that is what you want believe then go for it. I'll let God be the judge.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-19-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    If that is what you want believe then go for it. I'll let God be the judge.
    Believe what? Floppy?

+ Reply to Thread