Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are we moving towards introversion in our lives?

Local Date
    12-18-2018
    Local Time
    06:34 AM

Re: Are we moving towards introversion in our lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Yes. That is so true. When the path we lay. Or the conversations we have offer nothing but a hardcore reflection of ourselves then we are heading some people into it. A conversation should be an invite not a burden trap. The pace of a discussion should create itself.

But by all means let's talk.

The notion of asking others to have speaks with you is really common and honorable. When you start to like talking then it can take on medical values.

Local Date
    12-18-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    The notion of asking others to have speaks with you is really common and honorable. When you start to like talking then it can take on medical values.
    I think it's healthy to often come out of the evernarrowing world of self and add to you the sense of others and conseed some of their views that you can see and practice that more often. One of the worst world problems is selfishness , hands down raw selfishness. Some of us can't see the knowledge that enlightens because we can't see around ourselves. Were overly selfish and narrow minded.

I often wonder what the solution to this can be.

Local Date
    12-18-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I have two neighbors on my block, both have lived there over 35 years. They stopped speaking to each other 30 years ago. Why, because one of them planted a certain kind of shrub bush and then the other did the same thing. And that is why they stopped talking. Senseless petty reasoning. Like two old battleaxes they pretend each other is not there. Both ladies are 70 years old and live right across from each other..

Its just really sad. Really selfish. Closing their lives off from each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2