Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Personal, sexist, racist,....let me have it.

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time
    07:04 AM

Personal, sexist, racist,....let me have it.

Even stuff about my mother....let it rip.

New job, have to practice deflecting insults.

So do your worse....
    Any tips would be handy too.

Thanks guys.

Ps...picture yourself in a place you dont want to be...outcome of being there could ruin your already bad day and you need to take it out on someone.....then you see me...and i am attired exactly to what your day represents.
    Give it to me.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    09:04 PM
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Re: Personal, sexist, racist,....let me have it.

Traffic warden ? Tax officer ? Customer complaints ?

You will need to arm us with some ammunition first.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    03:04 PM
    Gifts Kitten

Bitch! That should cover them all.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    08:04 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Working in a Call Centre for a leading / growing Gas & Electricity provider I get it all the time. Customers call in, extremely frustrated over something that isn't necessarily our fault (such as being off supply due to not having put money on their meter), and being the unseen face of the company everything is personally my fault. Being just a voice on the phone I cease to be a human being & thus become a legitimate target for all kinds of abuse. Surprisingly, despite the high level of abuse, I really do love my job, and consider myself extremely fortunate to be working for a company that looks after its employees, as well as having a real Social Awareness policy. I feel that what I am doing is really helping people, when I'm able to talk them through problems to get them back on supply, be it advising on simple technical points or arranging an Account Credit (a short term loan to see them through a tough patch). The problems come when someone has built up a debt from previous loans which have not been paid off when we have to say enough is enough & refuse to make any more loans until current ones are paid off. That's when they get nasty, claiming that we're not allowed to leave them off supply if they have children. Well, I'm sorry, but we are, so long as the reason is not a technical one of ours. Being off supply because of non payment counts as Self Disconnection. Sometimes it's heartbreaking to have to say no, but after a while it doesn't help anyone to get someone deeper & deeper in debt. Part of the training is how to deal with offensive customers & a general rule of thumb, if the abuse is aimed at the company, let it ride - they're only venting. Once it gets personal, give them a warning then it's a matter of discretion. When I first started newbies would have to attract the attention of a manager to listen in to give the nod to disconnect before hanging up, but once moving on you are left to make your own decisions on the matter. If, however, the abuse is of a certain level, the no warning is required. Once again it's a matter of discretion. But it's a really good feeling when you can take a call from a customer who is fuming to a level when they're apologising & asking your details so they can send in positive feedback.

Premium Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    02:04 PM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Offer her money for ten minutes of her time to satisfy my most perverse sexual pleasure. The only problem with that is, she might accept
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
    -MARK TWAIN

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
    -ABRAHAM LINCOLN

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time

You know me so well tudedog.

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Traffic warden ? Tax officer ? Customer complaints ?

You will need to arm us with some ammunition first.
    picture yourself in a place you dont want to be...outcome of being there could ruin your already bad day and you need to take it out on someone.....then you see me...and i am attired exactly to what your day represents

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Bitch! That should cover them all.
    that is so antediluvian. but correct It pretty much does.

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Working in a Call Centre for a leading / growing Gas & Electricity provider I get it all the time. Customers call in, extremely frustrated over something that isn't necessarily our fault (such as being off supply due to not having put money on their meter), and being the unseen face of the company everything is personally my fault. Being just a voice on the phone I cease to be a human being & thus become a legitimate target for all kinds of abuse. Surprisingly, despite the high level of abuse, I really do love my job, and consider myself extremely fortunate to be working for a company that looks after its employees, as well as having a real Social Awareness policy. I feel that what I am doing is really helping people, when I'm able to talk them through problems to get them back on supply, be it advising on simple technical points or arranging an Account Credit (a short term loan to see them through a tough patch). The problems come when someone has built up a debt from previous loans which have not been paid off when we have to say enough is enough & refuse to make any more loans until current ones are paid off. That's when they get nasty, claiming that we're not allowed to leave them off supply if they have children. Well, I'm sorry, but we are, so long as the reason is not a technical one of ours. Being off supply because of non payment counts as Self Disconnection. Sometimes it's heartbreaking to have to say no, but after a while it doesn't help anyone to get someone deeper & deeper in debt. Part of the training is how to deal with offensive customers & a general rule of thumb, if the abuse is aimed at the company, let it ride - they're only venting. Once it gets personal, give them a warning then it's a matter of discretion. When I first started newbies would have to attract the attention of a manager to listen in to give the nod to disconnect before hanging up, but once moving on you are left to make your own decisions on the matter. If, however, the abuse is of a certain level, the no warning is required. Once again it's a matter of discretion. But it's a really good feeling when you can take a call from a customer who is fuming to a level when they're apologising & asking your details so they can send in positive feedback.
    You and my youngest could have very long conversations lol

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    09:04 PM
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    ..then you see me...and i am attired exactly to what your day represents
    A karzy attendant ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast