Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A forum called godlessness , and with no Atheist support.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    09:21 AM

A forum called godlessness , and with no Atheist support.

Will wonders never cease. A godlessness forum , with no support from godless people. Whew, that's scary; let me get out of here!

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time

Re: A forum called godlessness , and with no Atheist support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Will wonders never cease. A godlessness forum , with no support from godless people. Whew, that's scary; let me get out of here!

But before I go, I can't help but step on a few Atheist toes. You know, those Atheist who travel to every Theist forum on site and voice their little opinions about Theist. Here you have a forum just ripe for your lust, and what do you do?

You leave it naked.

Who can understand the mind of Atheist??

Never leave an enemy behind.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time

But before I go, I can't help but step on a few Atheist toes. You know, those Atheist who travel to every Theist forum on site and voice their little opinions about Theist. Here you have a forum just ripe for your lust, and what do you do?

You leave it naked.

This may be the right spot to hide some of my criticism's. You know, attract some new Atheist, and choke their views , and maybe they will go and get some of the old Atheist to help them escape this trap; you know, the one I will spring later. Because to understand Atheism, one has to understand " Later."

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time

This may be the right spot to hide some of my criticism's. You know, attract some new Atheist, and choke their views , and maybe they will go and get some of the old Atheist to help them escape this trap; you know, the one I will spring later. Because to understand Atheism, one has to understand " Later."

Later means recently but not tomorrow.

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time
    03:21 AM

You leave it naked.

Bloody hell!!

Lust? ....nakedness?.....another bloody bible thread!
    Btw, is. "Little opinion" a metaphor for something?

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-14-2018
    Local Time
    03:21 AM

Later means recently but not tomorrow.
    Ya reckon i could be prescribed the same medication he's on?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    04:21 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

There would be no reason to have an Atheist thread, as it would just be to be to discuss something that doesn't exist. And as for your claiming to have Atheists trawling through Theist forums, it's nothing of the sort. I simply go through "New Threads" on here. Regrettably the Theist ones are the ones that are constantly popping up - and all saying exactly the same things in every single thread, regardless of the topic of the thread - they could all be merged into a single thread and noone would be any the wiser. The problem is that the multitude of these threads makes it more & more difficult to find threads that are actually of interest.

Tell me this - how many Atheists do you know of who spend their entire lives starting up threads preaching Atheism? Yes, I know there are some, but they are vastly outnumbered by the Happy Clappy Brigade who feel they have some sort of mission to thrust their personal beliefs upon everybody else. For instance - how many non-Religious threads do you participate in? Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing your having made any non-Religious contribution anywhere in this forum. You tried to post it as being a 'Fear' of the forum being taken over by Religion, and as I have said before, it's not a Fear - it's contempt. Religion is hypocritical. Every single Religions lays claim to be the one & only 'True' Religion, and that everybody else is wrong & are subsequently going to Hell. Then there are the different sects within the same Religions which, throughout history, have resulted in mass slaughter in the name of a supposedly Loving God. The whole concept is obnoxious, and if there is a Hell, then it will be the Religious who should end up there, for they are the ones who are truly evil.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    There would be no reason to have an Atheist thread, as it would just be to be to discuss something that doesn't exist. And as for your claiming to have Atheists trawling through Theist forums, it's nothing of the sort. I simply go through "New Threads" on here. Regrettably the Theist ones are the ones that are constantly popping up - and all saying exactly the same things in every single thread, regardless of the topic of the thread - they could all be merged into a single thread and noone would be any the wiser. The problem is that the multitude of these threads makes it more & more difficult to find threads that are actually of interest.

Tell me this - how many Atheists do you know of who spend their entire lives starting up threads preaching Atheism? Yes, I know there are some, but they are vastly outnumbered by the Happy Clappy Brigade who feel they have some sort of mission to thrust their personal beliefs upon everybody else. For instance - how many non-Religious threads do you participate in? Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing your having made any non-Religious contribution anywhere in this forum. You tried to post it as being a 'Fear' of the forum being taken over by Religion, and as I have said before, it's not a Fear - it's contempt. Religion is hypocritical. Every single Religions lays claim to be the one & only 'True' Religion, and that everybody else is wrong & are subsequently going to Hell. Then there are the different sects within the same Religions which, throughout history, have resulted in mass slaughter in the name of a supposedly Loving God. The whole concept is obnoxious, and if there is a Hell, then it will be the Religious who should end up there, for they are the ones who are truly evil.

I hold no interest in the foolishness of the insane hell doctrine, but I do need to get out and around on the forum. Its just that I see little that interest me. In my view, God has taken care of all of our futures with him. Why would a God exist, and then create humanity only to not let them exist? Listen, belief in God is a loyalty to him; foolishness is loyalty to religion; but there are some serious believers who are in religions; but God knows their hearts. Its all the same to God, his mind is not separated or segregated by those who believe or not believe in him. Men are just confused about God, because we don't know him. Once there was a time when nothing was explained, now we try to explain everything.

God will have all of humanity with him, he will not loose any of his children to the foolishness of religious thought.

But listen, I don't want to make this a religious thread, lets make it an Atheist one. Now that ought to be interesting. Who can know the mind of Atheism?

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    Ya reckon i could be prescribed the same medication he's on?

My medication is very strong.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-13-2018
    Local Time
    04:21 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Register to remove this ad.
    Why would a God exist, and then create humanity only to not let them exist?
    Why indeed? Therein lies the solution to your question. A God does not exist. Therefore it wasn't a God that created anything. Yet life goes on regardless. I could simply say that life exists because I let it. Can you prove otherwise?

The concept of a God exists because Mankind's yearning for knowledge has always felt the need to fill in the gaps. Therefore a 'God' is invented to take the place of Factor 'X' - the unknown variable. 'God' is nothing but the invention of humna imagination.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast