Make these ads go away.

Search:

Type: Posts; User: spot; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.24 seconds.

  1. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    eager
  2. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    calamine
  3. Replies
    109
    Views
    1,271

    Re: America is Shutting Down

    Well syringes full of antibodies from people being released from hospital certainly aren't available to my pay grade yet. I wonder how many movers, shakers and politicians have access to the supply....
  4. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    declined
  5. Replies
    993
    Views
    209,767

    Re: The observation and asides thread

    I do hope the bashers are at least vegan, they'd be somewhat hypocritical otherwise.
  6. Replies
    4
    Views
    453

    Re: Scandal in the Johnson administration

    So, the Prime Minister is now in hospital.

    The difference between Dick Dastardly and Boris Johnson has been paper-thin for some while. I could easily believe his persona has remained unchanged...
  7. Replies
    27
    Views
    477

    Re: Planning for the next pandemic

    The UK government figure, last I saw, was that an estimate of 16% of infected people are confirmed cases and the other 84% have not been counted or tested or seen. I hope they based that on a...
  8. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    balked
  9. Replies
    109
    Views
    1,271

    Re: America is Shutting Down

    That's an interesting article, well worth finding and passing on.

    I would not like to be in the first testing cohort for whatever preventative they come up with. I'm not sure how confident anyone...
  10. Replies
    109
    Views
    1,271

    Re: America is Shutting Down

    I'd call that a survival trait, wouldn't you?
  11. Replies
    0
    Views
    46

    The Marquess of Bath, RIP

    It is the honesty, integrity and example of people like the Marquess of Bath which make Great Britain the country it is. We might all pause in respect and consider how we might each try to bring...
  12. Replies
    109
    Views
    1,271

    Re: America is Shutting Down

    I think we can say that every nation is going to be particularly badly hit unless it is startlingly good at organizing a public health response among a very large proportion of its citizens over the...
  13. Thread: Unicorns

    by spot
    Replies
    7
    Views
    147

    Re: Unicorns

    On the contrary sir, she has always been that way, thoughtful and kind, though if you never saw Neighbours you may have been confused by the Antipodean Accent.
  14. Replies
    109
    Views
    1,271

    Re: America is Shutting Down

    Has it a roof?
  15. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    This is not a word with which I am familiar. I am...




    bewildered
  16. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    stupefied
  17. Replies
    198
    Views
    4,539

    Re: Not with a Bang, but with a Sneeze?

    I take it most people will have red and digested What Should the US Federal Government and the States Do to Fight the Coronavirus: Tomas Pueyo: Apr 1 ยท 29 min read but I add it to the thread for...
  18. Replies
    2,609
    Views
    177,349

    Re: First Word Association!

    fruitless
  19. Replies
    109
    Views
    1,271

    Re: America is Shutting Down

    Are there still international passenger flights? I'd thought they'd stopped.
  20. Replies
    7
    Views
    210

    Re: Solar Farms; How Do You Fight Them?

    I wouldn't be surprised if organizing a union is illegal in some States and just gets you killed in others. Joe Hill was American.
Results 1 to 20 of 100
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4