Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Presidential Election of 2020

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time
    12:48 AM

Re: The Presidential Election of 2020

Why? The most visionary people, in this case, are older. They'll bring youth in with them. Sanders inspired AOC.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time
    05:48 AM

Here's a word-sketch of these old candidates. Cantankerous, minds already made up, fighting battles left over from fifty years ago, preoccupied with win or lose rather than invent. You don't need a committee chairman whose energies ran out decades ago, you need someone in his or her prime. Hence my 42 year age cap suggestion a while back to focus the nation.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time

You're just feeling your age. Politicians don't function in a vacuum. Most young ones get pawned by the elders - gate-keepers of the system, evidenced by the pressure on the younger female representatives newly elected within the Democratic party. This "get along" bs they constantly hear.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time
    11:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    It isn't necessary to pay for it when all that needs to happen is to wipe it off the books of the banks just like it was written onto the books of the banks.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    I have no idea what you're attempting to convey, but then again, I doubt you do either.

In any event, here's an opportunity to educate yourself. http://wfhummel.net/
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time

Karl Marx is being portrayed as a Capitalist for some reason, possibly in the setting of a game of Monopoly. While that's my best guess I have no idea why he should be in this or any other context.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time

Gabbard made a good showing of herself on Bill Maher's show. I was impressed, but she's not getting any coverage at all from the corporate media here. They're propping up Harris and Buttigieg as they reluctantly and slowly write off Biden. They're giving Warren some mention because they have to due to her polling numbers and fundraising. They are doing their ever best to minimize Sanders by talking dollars raised as opposed to popularity in polls.

Both sides of the corporate media are so corrupt and manipulative. It's sickening.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-19-2020
    Local Time
    11:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Karl Marx is being portrayed as a Capitalist for some reason, possibly in the setting of a game of Monopoly. While that's my best guess I have no idea why he should be in this or any other context.
    I can see your interpretation but that was not what I was after. Reading Ahso! the comment sounded like some Marxist magic. I googled Marx Magician images and went this one.

I looked into where it came from not that it matters.

Banker Quotes Karl Marx

“Give Karl Marx a Chance to Save the World Economy,” George Magnus, Bloomberg

This entry was posted on September 14, 2011

Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time

I can see your interpretation but that was not what I was after. Reading Ahso! the comment sounded like some Marxist magic. I googled Marx Magician images and went this one.
    Marxism is solely concerned, from first word to final word, with giving the manual worker political control of his destiny. The working class is traditionally paid a fixed wage while the capitalist takes all the cream off the top of the endeavour while making no contribution to production. It was that creaming of profit which Marx intended to eliminate. He didn't regard his proposals as magic, he called his proposals a fair distribution of the product of labor.

If you think Marx was anyone else I'd love to hear your description.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-20-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.

I looked into where it came from not that it matters.

Banker Quotes Karl Marx

“Give Karl Marx a Chance to Save the World Economy,” George Magnus, Bloomberg

This entry was posted on September 14, 2011
    I was correct that you had no idea what you were talking about. I doubt you bothered to read the text of the page you linked to. Perhaps you'll use the links to educate yourself one day?
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast