+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Distasteful lip filler

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:36 PM

Distasteful lip filler

"Do you also think it's horrific and offensive when women dress up as witches on Halloween? Why not? Real women were persecuted as witches!"

Handmaid's fail: Kylie Jenner faces backlash for themed party
    Well yes, actually, I do think so. Who wouldn't.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

Re: Distasteful lip filler

wow, what a silly woman.

Did she think the red dresses were just pretty? And not that they denote blood, childbirth, menstrual cycle and sexual sin. The dress places fertile women as a walking womb to be fertilised, they are highlighted and marked out to the male population with their one purpose in life.

Seems these women already have a blinkered outlook on life, just like the Handmaids with their white wings around their heads preventing them from seeing all around them - how sad.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    10:36 AM

I don't know why people pay any attention to her or her family.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

I confess I'd never heard of her before today, but I seriously dislike plumped lips and conscious pouting and oblivious pig-ignorant faux-pas like the dressing up.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    I don't know why people pay any attention to her or her family.
    I didn't until the day when out with my daughter I overheard someone telling her she looked like Kylie Jenner. Then I had to go look to see who they meant and I've never looked again ! I just quietly hoped that my daughter wouldn't see it as too much of a compliment. She's also been likened to Ann Hathaway.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

Who the heck is bothered about these American women. I understand that this one is something to do with Kardashians. Nuff said, they all seem to be 'up themselves'. Haven't we Brits got enough of these sort of women without taking any notice of the sweepings from American womanhood ? (If you can call such females as being women !)
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

The options for lip augmentation seem to consist of:
    Collagen - extracted from cow hides

Alloderm - donor tissue taken from cadavers

Radiance (a synthetic containing calcium hydroxylapatite (bone) suspended in a gel). Some recipients require subsequent surgical intervention due to nodules

Harvested fat from liposuction

Polymethylmethacrylate microspheres which are permanent

And then there's Restylane which seems a lot more sensible than any of the foregoing but even then, a history of cold sores is a contra-indicator.

[summarized from Wikipedia]
    I'd definitely like a written guarantee of what they're putting in me before I let them do it.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Who the heck is bothered about these American women. I understand that this one is something to do with Kardashians. Nuff said, they all seem to be 'up themselves'. Haven't we Brits got enough of these sort of women without taking any notice of the sweepings from American womanhood ? (If you can call such females as being women !)
    We have been hanging out in an area where the women seem to spend a goodly portion of their income copying these females.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    09-20-2019
    Local Time
    01:36 AM

The last bastion of inequality .....this too will pass.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:36 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    I didn't until the day when out with my daughter I overheard someone telling her she looked like Kylie Jenner. Then I had to go look to see who they meant and I've never looked again ! I just quietly hoped that my daughter wouldn't see it as too much of a compliment. She's also been likened to Ann Hathaway.

Hello! I adore Anne Hathaway, a chic actress and she has a great taste when choosing clothes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast